Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Curvy Ghanaian Celebrity Mocked For Allegedly Supporting Her Hips From Falling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Ghanaian Celebrity Mocked For Allegedly Supporting Her Hips From Falling (1446 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Sits On Her Father's Laps. Fan Reacts / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Ghanaian Celebrity Mocked For Allegedly Supporting Her Hips From Falling by 1960ng(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Curvy Ghanaian Moesha Boduong celebrity mocked for allegedly supporting her hip from falling off in latest photo.

Moesha Boduong was accused of surgery by Ghanaians claiming are hips and a*s are fake , well this latest phone from Moesha Boduong looks corny

In the photo,Moesha Boduong wears a long blue dress which has been cut opened to expose my thigh.

Moesha Boduong herself shared this photo to her Instagram page and wrote: “Don’t allow anyone to put in position of self pity and depression in life .Those who have no joy will always find means to remove someone’s happiness from peoples lives. About last light ..Ghana football awards 2018.”

1960NG.com bserved something weird and corny about the photo, and that is about how Moesha Boduong has posed in a way that her left hip has vanished and her right hip looks bulkier than the normal hips she carries around , Pad? Maybe or maybe not.

Here are some comments from her fans and followers

afia.agyeiwah1: mixed

adwoa_asaah_: Extension

saranyame: Hittocks

mawuraa_nieHipbutt : With obengfo everything is possible

patmosbonsi: Its falling so she is supporting it

fashion.slay.killers: I thought she was holding a bag

benyfresh: Hipbuttttt

sarbahfreda: Fake hip and butt

linda.adjei: The handwork of Dr obengfo

rubysowahhmmmm. my sis mmmm

cyrilkay14: Hold UR A*s nd pull it up

im_de_only_girl: Ashfoam

ivymeni: @thosecalledcelebs the thing is some people can actually move theirs so if she wants to take a picture with this angle she just has to push it to the side a bit. Thus the reason for this she just shifted it for the picture she will shift it to it rightful place after the picture

obra_y3Hmmmm: is serious ooo

womanking_glow: @pammybeyoutifull semi-circle ooo

phoenix_cindy: Hahahahah

iam_bdubmaylay: Hiptocks

this_is_agyiewaa: @iam_bdubmaylay savage hiptocks paaa. U have add this to the dictionary

theophilus5386: Deformation

itsmeabenaa: I wonder

shorr_dy_199:@libra_stephie triangle oooh

babby166: Deformity at it peak God ve mercy

sikapacy: Both

enoqk__ : Pampers

hawa8747: Hip pad

nharnarhaquatrimudee: Hahahahahahaha Latexfoam

jashorkor :Hips exponent buttocks

senyo.abigail: She is holding the hips lol

noble_akIt’s: shifting cultivation

https://www.1960ng.com/curvy-ghanaian-celebrity-mocked-for-allegedly-supporting-her-hip-from-falling-off-in-latest-photo/

Re: Curvy Ghanaian Celebrity Mocked For Allegedly Supporting Her Hips From Falling by Bluezy13(m): 8:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Moesha has always been sexy...

I don't know about the supporting hips

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Comes Out Gay, Says My Sugar Daddy Loves My Hair,– Angry Fans React / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Show Off 1million Naira Cake To Celebrate Birthday / Roman Goddess Puts Her Massive Backside On Display In New Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.