Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo (80945 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by toye440: 11:47pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
Highest, he will be taken to the military clinic while Buhari and his son are always flown to the best hospitals abroad....

Can't fight for Nigeria, not even as a civilian.....For what??
i stopped praying for Nigeria long ago, maka y now. wen even d president dont even believe in this country then y should i waste y time and energy.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by koolaid87: 12:43am On May 14, 2018
Yet some foolish youth blamed that brilliant actor that flown to the United States to be a security guard.

Even a criminal doesn't deserve this kind of treatment, much less, a military officer.

Shame

1 Like

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by wink2015(m): 1:37am On May 14, 2018
The federal government through the Nigeria army should take up their salient responsibility to take him for proper treatment either in Nigeria if we have the competent doctor to treat him or fly him overseas for foreign medical treatment.

Buhari has been going overseas for his own treatment. what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.

This kind of picture is an embarrassment to the Nigeria army and the federal government that we are not doing enough to help the soldiers who laboured day and night to keep the peace in Nigeria.

Officers in the Nigeria police force also go through this neglect and trauma of being abandoned.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Nobody: 2:19am On May 14, 2018
jerryunit48:
Jesus !Is Nigerian a country worthy of dyeing for ?
na y if i see pple dey willingly join army or police i go just laff. Even if this is d last job in Nigeria, i won't do

1 Like

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Jaqenhghar: 3:38am On May 14, 2018
nwaanambra1:
the Nigerian army authorities will surely be mad at him for not allowing himself to die and save them the stress of footing the medical bills to get him sewn up as well costing them extra money and denying them the chance of stealing his entitlements like they do with that of other dead soldiers!

shithole country! angry
The military doesnt foot the bill of their wounded O. Its every man for himself once you are injured
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by bamdexfarms(m): 5:43am On May 14, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is a colostomy bag and it was placed there by a surgeon, so he is receiving some degree of medical attention.

PS.

For those of you ranting and responding to this post, this is what is used in the majority of such cases in Nigeria and no amount of wishful thinking will change that.

And no, I don't support Burutai or Buhari.

When next we in the system come on air to tell you that the healthcare system in Nigeria collapsed long ago, maybe you'll pay attention.

And someone somewhere is saying I shouldn't leave Nigeria?. So if this can happen to my kids if they eventually join the army, why should I stay?
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by bamdexfarms(m): 5:46am On May 14, 2018
nwaanambra1:
the Nigerian army authorities will surely be mad at him for not allowing himself to die and save them the stress of footing the medical bills to get him sewn up as well costing them extra money and denying them the chance of stealing his entitlements like they do with that of other dead soldiers!

shithole country! angry

He may even be court marshalled, demoted or even dismissed for crying out. That's how bad this shithole is. Meanwhile, Buhari's son was flown to Germany for just "rehabilitation"
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by XaviDayo(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2018
I wish say all these Junior soldiers go quit so everybody go start protect imself. All these big men no go survive for one hour because na the same poor men been dey protect them.

See as this one life wan Waka because of a useless country and government.

Anyways, good luck to u bro.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by fkelly(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2018
Kai civilians help me, IPOB pls help me I was forced to attack your director, El za... Show me help..... Omor who u help.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by ymaruf01: 8:57am On May 14, 2018
go home my friend wc kind work b dt
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by adetes: 9:17am On May 14, 2018
Why r w joining armed forces when the welfare is too bad, Nigeria is not worth fyn for.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by calaway: 10:08am On May 14, 2018
bbyby01:

You are right.
During GEJ era, soldiers were sent to battle with almost no weapons and were killed instantly while the money meant for weapons was shared by pdp members. So you would hardly see an injured soldier. We only saw dead soldiers

you r correct GEJ era was devoid of all the herdsmen daily killings and nepotistic wickedness in government and of course all the hunger, suffering and intimidation.... GEJ was really a great God fearing man.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by pendullax: 8:04pm On May 14, 2018
You can how unorganised the Nigerian systems could be! First thing tomorrow morning, I don enter America. I can not take these shits no more mehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos / See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.