Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO (54834 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by XaviDayo(m): 7:20am On May 14, 2018
See ForeHead. Chai.....no beef but the boy forehead deserves some accolades gaskiya
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by blowjob: 7:42am On May 14, 2018
skulgen:
Good news.

Was just wondering, abi Wizkid and Davido tht gave his woman exotic car,
shebi they get poor people for village ni ?

Where is daddy freezer & sons.

But once its a man of God now u will see their venom.

This is to tell u the fight is from hell direct.
Dnt b deceived.
Dnt join the crowd, u will ALWAYS regret at last.
DUMMY. grin
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by LORDI(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2018
Boy is ugly, all wixkid children are ugly
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Chukapage(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2018
Evablizin:
Cute boy,you must win the headies award.
why are you like this?? which kind of unfair savagery is this?? lmao

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by mynhanngu93(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2018
Great one boy grin wink
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by DonjazzyPikin(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2018
CEO at 7??

Wait oo, how old am I now sef??

Sobs....���
Re: Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates His 7th Birthday, Becomes A CEO by Shhhh01(f): 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
Amagite2:
Star boy, Wizkid's first son, Bolutife Ayo Balogun, is a year older today, and his mum, Shola Ogudu has unveiled his own clothing line for kids, Czar & Czarina, making him a CEO at 7.

Shola shared lovely photos from his photoshoot for the clothing line and wrote;

"Welcome to the 7-year-olds club!
Consider yourself one of the lucky few because not every 7-year-old can be as COOL and WISE as you.
And As you grow older and bigger, you’re also growing even more COOLER and WISER.

Seven is such a great age to be because you are now ready to explore more and learn more and I pray that this year marks the beginning of your most exciting years yet.
I’ve always believed that SEVEN is a very lucky number, And now that you’re turning SEVEN years old, expect this year to be a very lucky year,
And what our Lord God has started in our lives He shall finish to PERFECTION in Jesus name.

And I Thank You Lord for a New Day, A New Dawn, A New Year in your Life BOLUWATIFEMI Mummy Loves You UNCONDITIONALY forever and a day more.

Happy 7th Birthday My Young CEO @czar_czarina
Now let’s proceed to making the veryyyyy best of today. *whoopwhoop*
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/wizkids-first-son-becomes-a-ceo-as-he-turns-7-today.html

FORGIVE ME GUYS BUT AS THIS GUY GETS OLDER HE GETS FUGLIER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals / Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.