Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day (29023 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Amagite2: 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh is such an extra mum and we are loving it!

She stepped out for breakfast this morning to celebrate mother's day with her son, King Andre. They were both rocking head-to-toe designer.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

"I AM SO PROUD OF US..
Thanks for making me a MOTHER #KINGANDRE #MOTHERINGSUNDAY #MOTHERS DAY #LOVE LIVES HERE #WE GROW HERE #WE LIVE IN GRACE HERE #HAPPINES ABIDES HERE #CUTEST FAM I KNOW���..#Fliest Duo
#KING TONTO X #KING ANDRE
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/tonto-dikeh-and-her-son-step-out-in-style-for-mothers-day.html

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
Nice pic

All I know is that Buhari is going back to daura come 2019

26 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Xionez(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2018
What's with the billboard (or is that a sign post) on her face?!
I wouldn't be caught dead with that glasses. A fad I would gladly skip.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 13, 2018
Xionez:
Nigga that's a designer glass, can you even afford it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Tamarapetty(f): 5:34pm On May 13, 2018
Hope that's push up bra and not silicon.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Xionez(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:

Lol. Are you seriously asking me that?!

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 13, 2018
Xionez:

Lol. Are you seriously asking me that?!
Nope I'm asking your twin.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Whizdorm001(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2018
Artificial body
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Kelklein(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
This will be the third Mother's Day this year.. more to come.

Happy Mother's Day to all the supermums out there!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by TheNigerianMan: 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day

Fine woman

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
Wetin concern me, all Nairalanders I need your help, just check https://www.nairaland.com/4502401/webmasters-please-me-review-website
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by carpmam: 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
I wonder the kind of role model this girl will be to her son

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
Xionez:

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Kelklein(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by bedspread: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
Perfectdanny:
Nice pic

All I know is that Buhari is going back to daura come 2019
Same Here

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
That boy really resembles children from Duara. I hope it's not what I am thinking. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by tectonotimes: 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
I just do not know why I have always loved seeing Tonto Dike's curves. Can this be called addiction? Do you want to go into export business? Click on the first link on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by purem(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
Dolce & Gabanna
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by joeace2020(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
mothering Sunday

Meanwhile

Want to learn Video and Animation and how to sell on fiverr, rush to my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4460546/exclusive-earn-up-500-per

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by kazyhm(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:

lol........you dont like something and affording something are two different things.....

why you so poor ?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by gurunlocker: 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
That's like 3 designers on her body alone..... DG, GUCCI and Versace....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Ubanagum: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
madam go and give that child to the owner, we are africans and nigerians in particular, here women don't own children. stop deceiving yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by UNDEEN: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
Nice looking Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
Ok

After snapping n*de, adult photos, she is now here to sample designers.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Mutemenot(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
Madam "Notice Me" grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Elliot2(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
e remain for d next mugu to father a girl child for her to complete d squad. Then she can slay as she want.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
King Tonto?

Is she an hermaphrodite?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by gassbee: 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
madam go and give that child to the owner, we are africans and nigerians in particular, here women don't own children. stop deceiving yourselves
where were u wen Churchill returned d bride price, dat boy is now owned by d Dike Family. Churchhill can only request to see d boy but not for keeps

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by OgaTheTop2: 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
gassbee:
where were u wen Churchill returned d bride price, dat boy is now owned by d Dike Family. Churchhill can only request to see d boy but not for keeps
Yimu. Boy that will go to his father on his own accord when the time comes.. The bride price will never come in play when the boy starts looking for his father...

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by jaxxy(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2018
Her shades.. Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by ifyalways(f): 9:11pm On May 13, 2018
Are those the new fake booobies? Looks like olumo rock undecided

Weird food combo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi / 98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Lilian Afegbai's Car Vandalized (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.