Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day (29043 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son King Andre's 5th Birthday (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Triniti(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
How many mother’s day do we even celebrate in a year? This’s like the third one this year
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Kokovilla: 9:17pm On May 13, 2018
Her ex Beau was made face ecowas youth. Tonto you need more to understand the purpose of marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Bellgal: 9:31pm On May 13, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by kurupt1: 9:37pm On May 13, 2018
Drama queen.......make she continue. Na she go regret last last
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
Kelklein:
This will be the third Mother's Day this year.. more to come.

Happy Mother's Day to all the supermums out there!
THANK YOU O,THE THING WAN SCATTER MY BRAIN,I KON DEY WONDER,SEBI I STILL GREET MY MAMA SOMETIME AGO,I ALMOST RAN MAD CALCULATING THiS STUFF OO,but is this a new trend or it has always been like this?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by Burgerlomo: 11:56pm On May 13, 2018
See as her boobs fresh cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by dratine(m): 6:23am On May 14, 2018
gassbee:
where were u wen Churchill returned d bride price, dat boy is now owned by d Dike Family. Churchhill can only request to see d boy but not for keeps
please is it the woman or the man's family that returns bride price.just asking.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by ninetiethcrown7(m): 6:42am On May 14, 2018
Chaii her body too make sense. I was just staring at her backside all through yesterday morning at the restaurant during breakfast. That her son just dey make noise anyhow. No allow person chop in peace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by muhammadzikria: 7:29am On May 14, 2018
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by godwin120alex: 8:01am On May 14, 2018
This woman is beautiful and na money she wear
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by gassbee: 11:13am On May 14, 2018
dratine:
please is it the woman or the man's family that returns bride price.just asking.
The woman's family on behalf of d wife returns d bride price to d family of d exhusband
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, King Andre, Step Out In Style For Mother's Day by cocoboss(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
lame buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Wife, Vivien Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.