Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father (41215 Views)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Deltatoto: 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy shared photos of his mum today wishing her a happy mother's day!! Now I know who gave donjazzy the carpet nose and large lips he has grin

See a photo of his mum and dad together

News by JoelsBlog

https://joelsblog.com.ng/don-jazzy-shows-of-his-mum-wishes-her-a-happy-mothers-day/

ugly couple.no wonder d Prince looks like camel toe
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by mudiana(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2018
Don Jazzy ur mum blood too strong oh!
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Deltatoto: 9:14pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
the mum looks scary
sje looks like a corpse

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Bellgal: 9:16pm On May 13, 2018
kokoA:
His papa looks younger than his mama.
Women pass thru stress during Child bearing, so those stress causes the muscles of the women to get weak easily............
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 13, 2018
Deltatoto:
sje looks like a corpse

grin grin grin Your wickedness na spiritual one
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by StackHouse1(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Deltatoto: 9:24pm On May 13, 2018
1stCitizen:

grin grin grin Your wickedness na spiritual one
it my mum is like this me I won’t share any pic o
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by CheedyJ(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Carpet nose and large lips indeed!
I wonder what u can create.. U beta grow up..
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by lekkan(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2018
Make as in produce right?
haaaaaaaaa:
Abeg bros go and make marry
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by starlentboi(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
Buh Wait Oo..Hw Many Mothers Day Dey 4 One Year...
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Baronnaire: 9:35pm On May 13, 2018
Baronnaire:
Levante 5 : Barcelona 2

Could this be the end of the unbeaten run for the Spanish giants Barcelona? cry cry cry

Levante 5: Barcelona 4

This is unbelievable coming from Levante of all clubs...
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2018
infantlion:
[s]Don Jazzy deserves some accolade.Why is Rihanna always turning down his proposals?[/s]
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by RZArecta2(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy shared photos of his mum today wishing her a happy mother's day!! Now I know who gave donjazzy the carpet nose and large lips he has grin

See a photo of his mum and dad together

News by JoelsBlog

https://joelsblog.com.ng/don-jazzy-shows-of-his-mum-wishes-her-a-happy-mothers-day/

BAT.. does his mother have large lips or you just decided to insult the elderly woman. Useless bloggers
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Kylekent59: 10:20pm On May 13, 2018
Baronnaire:

Levante 5: Barcelona 4

This is unbelievable coming from Levante of all clubs...

Football is now a scam. It wasn't like b4

Eversince betting came into existence ,there had been massive lost.
I believe many people carried barca to win. Lol

Am porting back to boxing jor.

Back to the topic

What kind øf blogger is this sef? Insulting someone's mum. Hope you åre satiated with your writing.

Dont 4get this"what you do to others,others åre gona do it back to you".
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by KingsizeD(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2018
Afobear:

FOR WHAT NA ? YOU WANT MY EVENT COMERS TO BECOME DUMB AFTER EATING ?
lol ya Madd grin This is not the Nina you know
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:19pm On May 13, 2018
kokoA:
His papa looks younger than his mama.

Yea. The story of a woman's life. embarassed
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Anaskie(m): 12:18am On May 14, 2018
StarUp:

Hope you guys are not trying to say Don Jazzy's mum doubles as Don Jazzy's dad's s*gar mummy? grin
These are someone's parents. You guys should know when to draw the line.
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Assassin101: 11:59am On May 14, 2018
all I see is his grandma and his dad who looks more like a Ghanaian
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by Godwinfury(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2018
how many of you noticed that his mother look more like Mr Ibu, or is it only me?
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by charlsecy(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2018
ikemesit4477:
For the first time sawing his parents!
Keep sawing...
Re: Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father by ikemesit4477: 5:56pm On May 15, 2018
charlsecy:
Keep sawing...
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.