Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend (653 Views)

What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? / Talk True.if Your Bank Account Could Talk, What Would It Be Telling U Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend by Hibezt(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2018
Hello Guys,

Omo mehn, things dey happen for this Life ooooo. Something happened today and I totally lost hope in everything called “Friend“.

The word “Friend” is a very big word and to find someone that truly fits into that space is very rare these days.

We all have Hundreds of Friends around us but the simple truth is “How Many of them is our True Friend?”.

You can actually tell who you truly and genuinely love but can you even tell who truly loves you among those you call your friends?

With all the Nonsense happening around us these days, how friend kills their friends for Ritual, the Backbiting, the Backstabbing, the Down talking and all that, I will like to ask you all this question.

What’s The Worst You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/Her Friend/Done To You?
We want to hear from you all on this Life related topic.

Drop your comments

Important Notice!!

This post will be an eye opener for those who think true friendship still exist at this point in time. No more Friend!!

Learn how to be alone or how to keep your Circle small, it pays and comes with free rest of mind

source : http://www.correctmum.com.ng/2018/05/13/124/

Re: Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend by oshe11: 5:41pm On May 13, 2018
Doing/Saying NOTHING when HE NEEDED TO
Re: Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend by Randy100: 5:44pm On May 13, 2018
Telling my girlfriend that I had another girl. Who does that
Re: Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend by marvelli(f): 5:50pm On May 13, 2018
Girls stealing their friends boyfriends. Its not the worst thing though. Its just a bad thing.
Re: Let’s Talk! What’s The Worst/bad Thing You’ve Seen A Friend Do To His/her Friend by nNEOo(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2018
Luke My friend betrayd me after we resolvd to vote against Buhari 3yrs ago...

(1) (Reply)

Video Nigerian Comedian Wants To Marry Linda Ikeji With Her Pregnancy / Fast And Furious 9 Is Out Now... Get The Download Link / What Is That One Definition You Can Never Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.