Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

Manna From Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manna From Heaven (247 Views)

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manna From Heaven by Earthkumy(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2018
MANNA IS STILL FALLING FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE. PART 3

Jesus called the Twelve to him, and sent them out in pairs. He gave them authority and power to deal with the evil opposition. He sent them off with these instructions: “Don’t think you need a lot of extra equipment for this. You are the equipment. No special appeals for funds. Keep it simple.

Mark 6:7‭-‬8‭, ‬ MSG

A Month to my getting in to the bible school, a prophetic word came to me that I will be given a Church, which some pastors will reject. Some weeks later a Church was opened by the institution mission department. And I was to pastor the church after the crusade. Chairs, pulpit and venue was provided and I was given small amount of money with these words "God called you He will provide for you" with no mother, brother or sister who know where I was. But my God was with me to fulfill his promises, the little money I was given I used it to host a program in the Church.
I was faced with difficulty of feeding and transporting myself from delta to Edo state every week. The new church hardly make 300 to 400 every week. Remember my aim was to prove God's faithfulness to those who works for him. No way I can make it to school every week, because transportation was at #2500 to go to school and go back to the church. I prayed to God and told him I need a bike, without money. I told my member who gave me a place to stay free, that I need a bike to be going to school every week. He got someone who wants to sale a bike, I told him I don't have money, I want to pray to God to provide, I went into prayers. When I came out from my praying room and told him to call the owner and tell him I'm ready to buy. He asked me "will God throw down money from heaven for me?" He went his way and refused to tell the owner of the bike. I went to the owner of the motorcycle and told her I want to buy it she asked me to bring #3,000 because I'm a pastor. I got alart later of #3000, with no name, I didn't know where the money came from, later did I know it came from my wonderful mother in Lagos. I started driving from Delta to Edo state every week, many times did I drove it on empty tank. Feeding was another part God did wonders. When things got very bad, I wasn't worried, I refused to complain to anyone, and God started feeding me pay a meal. Whenever I need to eat God will send someone to give me what will be enough for one meal. As God was using me to heal people in his Church, my friend knowing the situation of things started telling me to tell anyone who wants prayer to sow seed first. Because people were coming with their sickness empty handed, I refused to charge anyone, I told him God hasn't failed me yet, I won't charge for prayers.
Months later I finished my work there and left and God told me to give out the motorcycle to another pastor with transportation problem, I was thinking I will sale the bike and pay my next school fees through it. But when God said give it out, I did, some days later a father in Lagos send #50000 to me, I texted, thank and told him I will use it and pay school fees. But I remembered I shared picture of church structure we were working on. My heart was divided did he give me this money for the church structure or for me. I Called the pastor that was to pastor the Church and told him someone sent me #50000 and I think it should be used in the church structure. When he went to sleep, he woke the next day and called me and said, God told him that I should use the money for my school fees. That was when I told him that I told the person who sent the money that I want to use it for school fees, but as my heart got divided as for the purpose of the money I decided to put it in the church.
When we enter this year I asked God what next, he said crusade, he also provided someone who brough in more than #200000 for the crusade we just finished. I'm still waiting for him to fail, I'm sure He will never fail. No matter what you are facing dear children of God never you say is over until you see God in action.

God will never ever fail those who trust in him, and he will keep providing manna, only if we will let Him be God and we His children. May the Lord Jesus give us all heart to patiently wait on Him, in Jesus name, Amen.

From
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy

(1) (Reply)

You Ask Why I Follow This Jesus? / How To Be Saved And Start A New Life In Jesus! / Searching For A Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.