Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! (5961 Views)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
On Monday, 24th September, 2018, i had a prophetic revelation, in the vision,
The Glory of Israel sent a #REVIVAL to all nations of the earth.
Catch the #FIRE now!

God bless you as you obey.

#New_Revelation
Revival starts with one and
begins in the heart
#Revival_starts_with_me
#Revival_begins_with_us
#Revival_in_our_churches
Revival is a renewer, a restoration, a fresh inflow of the life, love, & power of God.
Psalm 85:6
John 3:3-7

The Revival promises:
#Salvation
#Peace
#Harmony
#Increase
#Provision
#RestorationOfPowerStrengthWisdom
#GloryHonourRichesAndBlessing Rev 5:12.

...with Mudasiru Olaide (Apostle & Major Prophet),
doagric@gmail.com.

God bless you all.

Jesus is Lord!

#Prophecy

#LATTER_RAIN alert!!!

Today,18th Oct., 2018, the Lord God ALMIGHTY released a #New_Move_of_the_Spirit for #Christianity worldwide!

God further defined the term ''Latter Rain'' as thus:
#Christian_Believers_ABOVE_Christianity .

That is, unlike in the classical #Penticostal doctrines during the #Former_Rain when they preach to make people become ''christians'', but now! The Lord God Almighty is ''making additions, correcting false teachings, and saying... TO BECOME A (AN ORDINARY) CHRISTIAN IS NOT ENOUGH,
YOU HAVE TO BECOME AN EXTRA ORDINARY CHRISTIAN, simply because this is an END TIME!
THE #END_TIME IS HERE!

Now, the question is, what are the ''extras?

THE EXTRAS: (1) To survive in this end time era, therefore, we need EXTRA ANOINTING through the FINAL OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT Joel 2:23. (2) Extra fasting. i.e encouragement of 40-Day fasting. (3) Deeper-biblical knowledge through new revelations e.g new end time believers will now have supernatural ability to ''change their physical locations'', be like Christ, able to confront satan as the #anti_christ and his army face to face in the end of the age. Psalm 82:6.
(4) Extra Sacrifice of praises and dance
(5) It is a period to destroy denominational lines by uniting all believers in the church services.
Acts 2:14 "And when the day of Penticost was fully come, they were all with ONE ACCORD IN ONE PLACE (2) And suddenly, there came a sound from heaven as a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.''
(6) Restoration of the #Five_fold_ministry to the churches as designed by our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 4:11, 2:20, ..The former rain ideologists belief the foundational roles of the apostles and prophets had been lost after the time of the first apostles due to the dark ages. God is now restoring these ministries in the present day.

1 Like

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why some of our churches need REVIVAL:

It has become a culture in many countries, hearing or seeing most people calling every preacher 'pastor! The word 'pastor' was mentioned in the bible just 9 times, meanwhile, 'prophet' for instance was mentioned 190 times, so, why the title 'pastor' is so popular? The office of pastor is important in the five-fold just like every other offices, but one should not dominate the other, they all have individual unique roles designed to help build same body of Christ. Our churches actually need REVIVAL in this regard to help check the abuse of the 5-fold ministry originally designed by our Lord Jesus Christ. Find attached, specific roles of individual offices.

Eph 2:20 Apostles and Prophets are the foundation of the church, with Jesus Christ himself the Chief Cornerstone.

But the question is, in our churches today, are we practicing this original church model designed by our Lord Jesus Christ?

Since the office 'pastor' dominates every church, preventing apostolic and prophetic ministries to grow and be recognised, as a result of this challenges, many apostles and prophets who are supposed to be on the field, or assisting the pastors to plant churches, manage spiritual warfare, feeding the churches with revelations, etc. go out to set up their own churches, thereby, leading to the weaknesses of the churches due to inability to manage tougher jobs like casting out demons, among other spiritual battles, this is because, most of the pastors lack the required spirit gifts (discernment of the spirit, prophetic,etc) If they should overstep their metron, they will be opened for attack, so, many 'stylishly' avoid such 'battles', deceiving thier poor members, thereby, giving room for evil to be flourishing within the churches. This calls for total restructuring and revival to help save christianity in our nations today.

#Rivival #Restructure #Church #Nations #JesusChrist #JesusIsComingSoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2018
WHY SOME PEOPLE PRAY, AND GOD DON'T ANSWER.

As far as christianity / Kingdom of God is concerned, #FAITH is KEY.
Many people's prayers are not been answered today, simply because they have been praying wrongly. When they pray, they HOPE IN GOD, instead of HAVING FAITH IN GOD!
Imagine a woman, trusting God for the fruits of the womb, prayed as thus:
...''Father in Jesus name, by 'tomorrow', when i go for Pregnancy Test in the hospital, let me be tested positive''', instead of saying for instance ''I receive my fruits of the womb 'NOW' in Jesus name!

Faith is NOW, any 'faith' postponed, turned 'hope', hope, therefore, is 'futuristic', and hope is in the 'mind', while faith is in the heart, man can remember what is in his mind, but faith is pure MYSERY.
If you follow God's instruction as you have faith in Him for a particular thing, He is commited to carry out His obligations, 100% involved, He can not lie: 1 Sam 15:29.
I pray for you today, may God give you the grace to possess Abraham type of faith needed in doing exploits in Jesus name.

God bless you.

Good morning.
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
How To Discern Revelation:

Even if you are not gifted with #Discernment_of_the_spirit, the best ways to differentiate between a #dream or anything that is of #God or what is from #evil is that simply:

(1) Because God is a God of #order, His things are always orderly but unlike devil, the best name synonymous to #devil is #disorderliness.

(2) The Glory of Israel is a PRINCE of PEACE, a dream from Him will always end with PEACE OF MIND, but unlike the devil, his dream always end with FEAR and PANICK.

(3) The MIGHTY ONE is a Merciful God, so, the atmosphere of his dream always full of mercy.

(4) In your dream, when you are seated with God, God always seats at our RIGHT HAND SIDE, why? Because He is always ''right'', never ''wrong'' whoever seats at the left side, speaking to you IS NOT MY FATHER!

(5) God is a God of Time and Season, His message comes exactly when you need it. Perfect!

(6) Any revelation that is not linked and confirmed with the scripture is not of God.

(7) The Strength of Israel will always make you to CONFIRM His Word through many ways: He could use anything around you, media/tv, neighbours, animals, trance, vision, dream, nature/ trees, in fact, anything in hundreds of ways. You will just KNOW!

(cool Revelation is CONTINOUS, the stories will link with one another, smoothly.

(9) Sometimes He uses TRIALS to test our FAITH

(10) He uses trials to say NO! This is when you feel your faith fails, HAVING DONE HIS WILL, but faith can not fail, so also God can not fail, but sometimes, having had faith in Him on a particular thing to be done, but at the end, we could not achieve that thing, ww think faith has failed us, no! God is only SPEAKING to us in that regard, saying NO! because The Alpha and Omega knew the end result of that thing as 'bad thing' or simply He had a BETTER ALTERNATIVE. He speaks uses trials.

(11) If it is the Heavenly Father that speaks, He speaks in still small voice : 1 Kings 19:11-13

This God works, i just love #HISways

#SharingDivineExperience
#InTheRealmOfTheSpiritFunnyStrangeMightyThingsHappens

#RhemaJet says so
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Does God wants you to #prosper?...... As long as someone is obeying the commandments of God , such a person will be blessed . There is therefore no need to preach about prosperity:

Genesis 17:1-2 KJV
And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. [2] And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

Matthew 6:33 KJV
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

#Kingdom_of_God_first
#Prosperity

Jesus is Lord
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
One of the strange ways God speaks to man is through 'smell'. Sometimes, my Father tells us He is present in a particular place by 'suddenly' releasing an unusual very nice saint. On the contrary, sometimes, He informs us a particular individual or environment is full of evil / danger by making the person or environment 'suddenly' smells terrible!

#Be_Spirit_sensitive
#Things_of_the_Spirit
#Sharing_supernatural_experience_A_High_Privilege

Give your life to Christ today and join the glorious moving train.

#Jesus_is_Lord
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2018
When you are naming your child, always put christian name as first name, meaning God comes first, my Father is a jealous God. This is the full name format adopted in the Kingdom of God.
By His grace, i have seen all manner of records.

Happy Sunday.

@RhemaJet
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2018
A message for churches that tolerate indecent dressing, believing you are adopting the concept of ''making a city without wall'', stop the ABUSE! It does more harm than good. God hates it! Be guided.

#Churches_around_the_world
#All_nations
#Kingdom_of_God_chasers
#Lovers_of_Christ_Jesus
#Heavenly_bound
#RhemaJet7
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Now, i preach simply by sharing divine experiences. Just since 5 days ago, i have had an encounter with Jesus Christ 3 times,& the relationship has been intimacy,& Master-servant. I only met Heavenly Father ones early this year, then, the 3rd Person in trinity- Holy Spirit, He is closer to me than the cloth i'm wearing. What a high privilege! If you want to be a partaker of this glory, therefore, just give your life to Christ Jesus and be blessed! John 3:3
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Each time #JesusChrist visits me in #heaven, He's always at sitting position, sitting at my right hand side. If you must sit with Christ in heavenly places as written in Eph 2:6, you must be born again. John 3:3. Jesus loves you!
#WeShareDivineExperienceToPromoteTheKingdomOfGodIfYouAreNotHappyWithThisYouAreApersecutorAndEveryPersecutorIsAnEnemyOfChrist
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 4:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Stop using the word #intimacy" to mean illicit sexual relationship! In #heaven, intimacy is a common word used by our Lord Jesus Christ, among others to strictly mean #love #familiarity or #closeness. Last week, i saw #ApostlePaul asking Jesus ''Let me have intimacy with you. Jesus Christ uses same term for me also, what a high privilege! I'm greatful.

#ThingsOfTheSpirit
#KingdomOfGodChasers
#LoverOfChristJesus
#GlobalMission
#GlobalMissionFellows
#GlobalMissionMinistries
#SaveTheWorld
#ListenToTheVoiceOfaProphet
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2018
The surname ''MUDASIRU'' changed to ''MATTHEW'' in today's waking prophetic dream.
Samuel Toluwani MATTHEW, now official. Thank you Jesus!
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2018
Do you know that every individual has the following 7 inheritance from Christ Jesus as a result of the ultimate sacrifice He made with His Blood on the cross? Rev 5:12 Thus:
(1) Power (2) Wisdom (3) Glory (4) Strenght (5) Honour (6) Riches (7) Blessing.
Devil does n't want you to know this. He comes to steal these blessings from the weak one by one, until he finally destroy and kill them, fulfilling his evil mandates: John 10:10 a thief cometh to #steal, #kill, & #destroy.

If you're a victim of this circumstances, i pray for you today as i stand in the authority that i have as a God's Servant, an Apostle, & a Major Prophet, & in the name of Jesus Christ, i decree, declare, & command your total #recovery now! Amen! You may click Like and Share as you receive the impartation. #Congratulations

#Setting_the_captives_free_around_the_globe
#Save_the_world
#Global_mission_ministries_with_Prophet_MATTHEW_T_Samuel
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
...and He gave them POWER...Luke 9:1.

Happy POWERFUL Week End!

#GodBlessYou
#SaveTheWorld
#KingdomOfGodChasers
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Preach the gospel! & join our chain with Christ Jesus to form a powerful network in heaven!

You were saved to save. #SaveTheWorldWithProphetMatthew_T_Samuel.

#GlobalMissionMinistries
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
The more your intimacy with Jesus Christ, the more you know Him and learn from Him. There are many things i learn from Him, e.g :

(1) You can learn from Him what gives Him joy and what causes Him sorrow. For instance, due to the high level of immorality on social media esp. Instagram, there was a time my instagram account was hacked and all manner of rubbish were been posted, in anoyance, i went online, cursed ALL evil spirits, among others, corrupting and destroying people via that platform, though, they came to attack at night, but were defeated as usual by the Blood of Jesus Rev:12:11, as a result, due to my bravery, in heaven, i was PRAISED, EMPOWERED, & REWARDED = Luke 9:1...& He gave me POWER & AUTHORITY over ALL DEVILS, & to cure deseases. I'm grateful to God!

(2) You can learn from His attitudes towards enemies.
(3) ...towards ministry
(4) ...towards His industry
(5) ...towards His tears
(6)...towards His total submission to His Father
(7)...towards His habits in exchange for your bad habits
(cool...You can learn from His wisdom in tackling sensitive issues that were brought to Him
(9) You can learn from His love
(10) You can learn from how He uses authority, many things.

How well do you know Christ? If youu are still keeping distance, try to seek Him today, jyst repent from you known sins, accept Him as your Lord and Saviour, and begin to enjoy His glorious presence. If you do this genuinely, congratulations!

#KnowingChristJesus
#KingdomOfGodChasers
#GlobalMisssionMinistriesWithApostleMatthewToluwaniSamuel
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
The Danger About Simplistic Gospel

Eccl 3:8 "A time to #love, and a time to #hate, a time of #war, and a time of #peace.

Our Lord Jesus Christ is a Lamb of God at the same time He is a Lion of the tribe of Judah,
therefore, if you are being afflicted by the spirit of 'Pharaoh', don't tolerate 'him', or else he would end up destroying you. Pharaoh is a stubborn pursuer, Pharaoh is a desease that refuses to heal, Pharaoh can not be begged, he can not be percified, if you must be free from your Pharaoh, therefore, the only judgement required is DEATH!

Engage the Lion of the tribe of Judah today to destroy your 'Pharaoh. God had done it before on the red sea, ofcourse, He can do it again.

Be delivered in Jesus name.

#SettingTheCaptivesFree
#SaveTheWorldWithApostleMatthewToluwaniSamuel
#StopPreachingSimplisticGospelPreachTheTruthFearNot
#GlobalMissionMinistries
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Isa 49:15 "Can a woman forget her sucking child?= Yes!
Man,very unreliable.
Only God is reliable.
I bank on you Oh Lord!
#WaitgOnGod
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Can a man cuts corner to access God's blessing? No!
You must develop relationship with Christ before He blesses you.
Seek Mat 6:33

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
#WITCHCRAFT !

Yes! Witchcraft, land and marine witchrafts!

The term ''witchcraft'' has become a nightmare to some preachers, they tend to avoid preaching against it in public, why?
For those who have the required #metron, then, why are you afraid to say the #truth?

Preachers with grasshopper mentality, you prefer to use the term "devil", to refer to these wicked spirits, you are so afraid to preach the #truth_of_God in this regard because of the #fear of being attacked, you christians of little faith, spiritual babes.

The truth, therefore, is written in the following scriptures:

Leviticus 19:31 " #Regard_not them that have familiar spirits, neither should you seek wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD you God.
So, why are you #regarding, respecting them, disobedient servants of God?

Even Exodus 22:18 says ''Do not allow a witch to live'', but our God is a merciful God, always willing to forgive and save any sinner who turned over a new leaf.

God judges the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked everyday. Fire!

As far as i'm concerned, therefore, as an obedient servant of the Most High God, i will say the truth, preach against witchcraft, yes!

THEREFORE, I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST OVER THIS

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him, by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto death.

Any attack against me from the devil, backfires in Jesus MIGHTY name!!! Amen!!!

The blood of Jesus crushes you in the powerful name of Jesus! Amen!

Ephesians 2:6 ''I am seated with Christ Jesus in heavenly realms, a place where devil and his witchcrafts agents have no access to, in Jesus name.

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE WITCHCRAFTS AROUND THE WORLD

Dear witches and wizards,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord Christ is a #Lamb_of_God at the same time, He is a Lion of the tribe of Judah Rev 5:1-14, Gen 49:8-9

Jesus as a Lamb of God - a gentle Spirit, i come on His behalf to seek and to save that which were lost in your lives - your souls headed to hell! That is, if you can #listen, #repent from your sins, #renounce_satan, #accept_Jesus_Christ as your #Lord and Personal #Saviour, #do_water_baptism, holy Ghost baptism is optional, our God is a merciful God, He would forgive and accept you, and Holy Spirit will give you some wonderful gifts for your empowerment in serving God.

According to the book of 1 Cor. 12 "The Spirit of God gives nine different gifts as thus:
(1) Word of wisdom
(2) Word of knowledge
(3) Faith
(4) Healing
(5) Working of miracles
(6) Prophecy
(7) Discernment of the spirit
(cool Divers kinds of tongues
(9) Interpretation of tongues

Then, the rule is, YOU ARE SAVED TO SAVE, that is, as a believer or God's servant, you are charged to be ''winning souls'' for Christ, ''making disciples for Jesus, multiple rewards await you as you do these.

Luke 19:13 "And Jesus called His ten servants and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, #Occupy_till_i_come.
So, the ten pounds given to you (the empowerment Luke 9:1) is expected to be used to trade (preach) and make profits (win souls) and stay consistent until your Master returns, no matter how long it takes.
Every man shall give account in this regard, on the Lord's day.

On the other hand, our Lord Jesus is also a #Lion_of_the_tribe_of_Judah!
If you want to fight back, YOU CAN'T WIN, YOU WILL SURELY BE PERISHED! Rev 12:11..

By His grace, i have defeated all manner of devils before, and i will always overcome 1 John 5:4.

You call yourselves blood-suckers, cockroaches! My God, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, He would not just suck your blood, but would eat you raw, all of you in a minute! Yes! He is capable of doing that, even worse things, The Lord is terrible! Eccl 43:29, so, don't dare Him.

In a nutshell, turn away from your evil ways and be saved!

God bless you as you obey.

THIS IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY!

#Salvation
#GLOBAL_RhemaJet_MISSIONS
#SaveTheWorld
with
#Apostle_Samuel_T_Matthew.

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 5:12am On Oct 11, 2018
1 Samuel 3:19-20 And Samuel grew, and the Lord was with him, and did let none of His Words fall to the ground. And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel was established to be a prophet of the Lord.

#Samuel_an_obedient_prophet_of_God
#Samual_a_covenant_child
#Apostle_Prophet_MATTHEW_Toluwani_Samuel

#Good_morning_God_people
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Always Remember The #10_Commandments = Ex 20:2-17:

(1) Do not worship any other gods
(2) Do not make any idols
(3) Do not misuse the name of God
(4) Keep the Sabbath holy
(5) Honour your father and mother
(6) Do not murder
(7) Do not commit adultery
(cool Do not steal
(9) Do not lie
(10) Do not covet

THIS IS THE #FINAL_AUTHORITY

#Righteousness
#SaveTheWorldWithApostleMatthewToluwaniSamuel
#GlobalMissionMinistries
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
Godhead, same God but with different offices, brief explanation, using organisational structure as an example:

(1) #Heavenly_Father is like a C.E.O / Chief, Head of Operations, in charge of overall functions
(2) #Lord_Jesus = Admin Manager, responsible for impartations, calling and equiping disciples for mission services.
(3) #Holy_Spirit = Supervisor, handling manifestations & in-fillings. Just to mention a few.

#Godhead_same_God
#Trinity_Team_Work
#GlobalMissionMinistries
#ApostleMatthewToluwaniSamuel
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:58am On Oct 13, 2018
#LORD_Christ - the Lion of the tribe of Judah, Apostle Prophet MATTHEW Toluwani Samuel - the loin of the tribe of #Levi, with #Israel (Jacob), our descendant, our parent, our home, our country Exodus 1:1-5. #Family_tree# #ApostleProphetMATTHEW_Toluwani_Samuel #I_know_who_i_am #CovenantChild #Jerusalem

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Never abbreviate scriptural verses or spiritual words e.g writing Genesis 3:1-2 as Gen 3:1-2, or ''in Jesus name as ''IJN'', or else you will miss the #rhema / blessing.

This is one of the reasons why some people's prayers are not been answered.

In #heaven, bible verses are always written in full.

Be guided!

#ThingsOfTheSpirit
#Apostle_S_T_MATTHEW
#GlobalMissionMinistries
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:30am On Oct 14, 2018
When God delivers direct message in English, He speaks good english, my Boss is exceptionally good at it, sometimes, i doubt the grammar, thinking it was that 'disorderly devil' that spoke, but by the time i check my dictionary,....perfect! But ofcourse, it must link with the scriptures.

Brethren, do you hear God direct? If no, give your life to Christ today, & begin to enjoy glorious intimacy with your maker, John 3:3.

God bless you.

#GodSpeaks
#KnowingChrist
#TeachingPreachingFromRhemaRaw
#Apostle_S_T_Matthew
#GlobalMissionMinistries
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Revealed!
Do you know that God loves #PRAISES than receiving #PRAYER requests from man?
Often times, as i wake up in the morning, my Father puts a (praise) song in my mouth, known and brand new songs. He does that, commanding me to sing it as something that pleases Him at that moment, His food of course.

Therefore, if you want to join me feed Him a brand new praise song this morning, you may sing the song along with me below:

Singing as He presented it in Yoruba Language of South West Region, Nigeria:

"Kà yín Bábá, ka yin Baba, ka yin Baba - Oluwaaa X2.

English Interpretation:

Let us praise Him! Let us praise Him! Let us praise Him, Jehovah!!! X2........

I see God bless you this morning, as you praise Him as directed.

Good morning to you all.

#HappyGodPraisingSunday
#Apostle_S_T_MATTHEW
#ProphetToTheNations

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2018
TRUTHofGOD vs MAN

#TRUTH - man's worse enemy, i can understand why people hardly "like" my posts on social media, it is simply because i speak the #TruthOfGod !

But, had it been i post topics like #romance, #entertainment, #overnight_millionaire_business_model, etc., surely, it would attract a lot of patronage.
And this is the reason the devil uses those ''attractive channels'' as bait to capture these weak people, necessary for him in achieving his three evil mandates: to steal, kill, & destroy: John 10:10, unlike #Christ_Jesus - the #PrinceOfPeace, He comes to give life, and give it more abundantly: John 10:10.

Brethren, which part are you following? The ball is in your court.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, "I am the #WAY, the #TRUTH, and the #LIFE, no one cometh to the Father except by me".

Good morning, & have a Godly week days.

#JesusLovesYou
#TruthOfGod
#Man
#Truth_is_bitter
#Apostle_Prophet_Samuel_Toluwani_MATTHEW
#Apostle_Samuel_T_MATTHEW
#Apostle_S_T_MATTHEW
#Prophet_to_the_nations
#NewYork
#Georgia
#Philadelphia -#Pennsylvania
#Mississippi
#Wycombe - #England
#UnitedKingdom
#Frankfurt - #Germany
#Jamaica - W.I
#India
#Bahamas
#Netherlands - #Holand

#SaveTheWorld

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
Romans 15:20 "My ambition had always been to preach the #GoodNews where the name of Christ has never been heard, rather than where a church has already been started by someone else"

...we share the Good News on the following platforms:
(1) Instagram.com , username = RhemaJet
(2) Facebook.com = Samuel Toluwani Matthew
(3) Twitter.com = MatthewToluwani
(4) nairaland.com = RhemaJet7
(5) Linkedin.com = Samuel Toluwani Matthew
(5) Field....

Jesus loves you
Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2018
Do you know that out of the 7.47 billion people alive in the #world today, 3.15 billion of them live in UNREACHED PEOPLE GROUPS with little / no access to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Attached, is the profile of one of the Unreached People Group we need to #PRAY_FOR today:

#Sonar_Hindu_Traditions_of_India

Father in Jesus name, i thank God for the lives of these people (Sonar, Hindu traditions of India) for making them alive today, having privilege to hear the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ and be saved, therefore, i interceed for them today, using your Word in the book of Numbers 6:24-26 which says:

The Lord bless you, and keep you,
The Lord makes His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you,
The Lord lifts up His countenance upon you and give you peace people of Sonar Hindus traditions of India! Amen!

#Global_RhemaJet_Missions
#GlobalFrontierMissions
#SaveTheWorld
with

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 2:20am On Oct 18, 2018
2 Corinthians 5:20 "Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God''...
#Africa #Antarctica #Asia #Europe #NorthAmerica #Oceania #SouthAmerica

#GLOBAL_RhemaJet_MISSIONS
#SaveTheWorld
With

Re: A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! by RhemaJet7(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2018
''The difference between a BELIEVER & a PROPHET:
A Believer sees miracles, but Prophet sees making of miracles''

Good morning.

Have a prophetic encounter day!

#desiringGOD

Prophet Samuel T. MATTHEW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faith-healer And Evangelist, Maurice Cerullo, Investigated / Best Church In Nigeria / Lucifer Was A Choir Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.