Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat (19634 Views)

Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / Photos Of The Lady Who Killed Habibu Almustapha, Nigerian Diplomat In Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by MrCEO69(m): 2:12am On May 14, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
don't be surprise to see its an inyamuri flat.head..i heard they are in every nook and cranny trying to develop other regions grin cheesy
What is ur aboki mallam who has a wifes(4 sef) and children doing with an inyamuri flat.head? Always thinking with their dick..
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by afrika(f): 2:15am On May 14, 2018
On assignment!!!

Sudanese women are beautiful.

Desert babes, don't play jokes....

Street sex!!!!

Now we are after who killed him and have forgotten how she got in and what transpired amidst tight security.

Sex!!!!
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by henryhemon(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2018
Houseofglam7:
That was fast!!!
Impressive!

If it wasn't there will be serious diplomatic row with sudan.
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by henryhemon(m): 6:11am On May 14, 2018
Houseofglam7:
That was fast!!!
Impressive!

If it wasn't there will be serious diplomatic row with sudan. .
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by chris31(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
my apology,but tribal hatred is widespread on this forum
Ur welcome
I understand but we must not let it influence us
I remembered then in school how a Fulani man was so nice to me
Even till today we still communicate
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by Dareal90s(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

Fixed grin grin
Flat head spotted grin grin
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by Charly68: 8:42am On May 14, 2018
The grave yard is full of many great destinies murdered & aborted by the daughters of Eve...if you don't fear them then you are finish..women are sweet but poisonous
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by tarano: 1:02pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.
Re: Sudan Arrests Suspected Killer Of Habibu Almu, Nigerian Diplomat by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 14, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
don't be surprise to see its an inyamuri flat.head..i heard they are in every nook and cranny trying to develop other regions grin cheesy
offspring of vipers, we know the terrorist and there tribes even their religion are known all over the world for terrorism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastors Refuse To Officiate At Burial Of 82-Year-Old Kidnapper / Okada Man Loses Bike After Parking To Look For N100 Change To Give Passenger / Man Who Kidnapped 3-Week-Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.