Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android (844 Views)

Whatsapp Backup From Iphone To Android. / So, Has Anyone Been Able To Move Whatsapp Backup From Android To Iphone? / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android by correctBlogger(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2018
Alright guys, so i've been doing quite a lot of experiments lately since i got this my new android phone... initially i was using an Apple iPhone, and you all know how it is with this iPhone and Android thing, not being able to send stuffs and all that..

So because android stores all its cloud data to Google Drive, and Apple does its own with iCloud, it is literally impossible to restore a whatsapp chat backup that was backed up using Google Drive on android, to an Apple iPhone device, and vice versa..

But coincidentally and fortunately for me, i was able to restore my WhatsApp chats backup from my Apple device, down to my new android smart phone in less than 20 mins.. all thanks to the android app i found on Google Play Store..

So wanna know how i was able to go about that, please hit the link below to see the article in a well detailed step by step format... explained in simple and plain English... So if you've been having same issues before.. here's your breakthrough

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/05/how-to-migrate-whatsapp-from-iphone-to-android.html
Re: How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android by Ennyholar: 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
It's quote easy
Did something similar when I moved to the Camon X pro
Re: How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android by EmilyBaker12345(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2018
Some users may not like to download and use the third-party software. In this case, you can retrieve the WhatsApp conversations from another phone as long as you have make a backup before.

Step 1. Download and install WhatsApp app from Google Play Store on another mobile phone.

Step 2. Launch the WhatsApp and click on "Agree and Continue" to enter the software.

Step 3. Permit WhatsApp to use contacts and media on your phone by tapping on Allow.

Step 4. Enter the WhatsApp account and password that you have used on your broken Samsung and click on Next and OK to confirm the information.

Step 5. After landing your WhatsApp account, the app will detect the backups automatically. Just hit on Restore option to get back the messages on your account.

Hope it's useful.
Re: How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android by correctBlogger(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2018
EmilyBaker12345:
Some users may not like to download and use the third-party software. In this case, you can retrieve the WhatsApp conversations from another phone as long as you have make a backup before.

Step 1. Download and install WhatsApp app from Google Play Store on another mobile phone.

Step 2. Launch the WhatsApp and click on "Agree and Continue" to enter the software.

Step 3. Permit WhatsApp to use contacts and media on your phone by tapping on Allow.

Step 4. Enter the WhatsApp account and password that you have used on your broken Samsung and click on Next and OK to confirm the information.

Step 5. After landing your WhatsApp account, the app will detect the backups automatically. Just hit on Restore option to get back the messages on your account.

Hope it's useful.

Sorry uncle but it seems you don't read things before you start claiming Mr Know All.. What we are actually talking about here is how to Restore WhatsApp Backup From an iPhone to an Android... not Android to android.. by the way all what you just took your time in writing is something everyone already knows, so i don't see any reason why you had to put yourself through all these stress...
Re: How Do You Restore WhatsApp Backup From iPhone To Android by Beyalos: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of the instant messaging apps rely on the contacts which have been saved on your device. Therefore, contacts stored on our device actually play an important role, and it’s always best to have a proper backup of contacts.

Contact backups can be useful in the case of data theft, phone theft, or security threats. Since, in the end, it was the contacts that matter the most, we are going to share some of the effective methods to backup contacts on the iPhone.

There are plenty of ways to backup iPhone contacts. But, we have listed only the two methods, which are easy to use and straightforward.

1. Using iCloud

iCloud is one of the best backup and storage services provided by Apple. The great thing about iCloud is that it securely stores user’s data in the cloud storage to make all data accessible across multiple devices connected with the same Apple ID.
Read more

(1) (Reply)

S6 Edge Plus For Sale In Port Harcourt With Little Crack But Works Perfectly / I Need GLO Data Seller. / Ladies Or Men ! Who Takes More Selfies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.