Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Who Else Thinks The Epl Sucks And EPL Players invited by lagerback Are No Good? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Else Thinks The Epl Sucks And EPL Players invited by lagerback Are No Good? (1251 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture) / 11 Foreign Based Players Invited For Super Eagles Qualifying Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Thinks The Epl Sucks And EPL Players invited by lagerback Are No Good? by hollandis(f): 6:32am On May 23, 2010
Am I the only one who thinks the EPL is the worst and overated league in the world?The only reason why premiership is so popular is because of the media and the british press who think highly of themselves.The easiest league in te world to score apart from the Nigerian league is also the EPL.What is so entartaining about this boring league?
Lagerback decided to invite 7 EPL players.7 players that hardly featured for their clubs from the worst league in the world

33 50 year old Kanu
Old soldier Utaka
Fat Slob annoying  Aiyegbeni
Disaster Anichebe
Own Goal Yobo
not even a second Action Shittu
Overrated Mikel  (back passer)

I will shift my support to Ghana if Nigeria fields any of the aforementioned players.Bunch of slow boring clowns sad angry undecided
Re: Who Else Thinks The Epl Sucks And EPL Players invited by lagerback Are No Good? by chidichris(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2010
@hollandis,
u are as useless as ur topics. will nigeria know if u support them or ghana?
will ur supporting of ghana bring the cup to their country?
if u don't have anything reasonable to talk, i will suggest u go home ans sleep as u will make more sense and be more useful while asleep than sitting behind the keyboard.
Re: Who Else Thinks The Epl Sucks And EPL Players invited by lagerback Are No Good? by hollandis(f): 8:36am On May 26, 2010
Chidichris dont be as stupid and daft as your father.I heard he (you father) died while trying to climb a palm tree with his back towards it.
Cant you respond objectively to a topic without resorting to insults lik your b.ittchy mother,I heard your mum sells COCKS on the hill LOOOOLLL.
BTW why do you respond to mikel-bashing threads ,are you his house boy?Hopeless boy.ANUOFIAA angry

(1) (Reply)

Sports Betting : Weekend Premiership Matches / Orange AFCON 2015 Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Congo – (6th of September at 4 PM GMT) / Keshi Named Best African Coach By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.