Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How To Care For Your Hair Extensions - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Care For Your Hair Extensions (376 Views)

How To Care For Your Bedsheet / Few Tips To Care For Your Children Clothes / Top 10 Sellers Of Hair Extensions & Wigs On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Care For Your Hair Extensions by hairbelleza(f): 3:07am On May 14, 2018
Say No to Bad Hair Habits, ladies. Under those hair extensions, wigs, we should be striving to grow some badass healthy hair�‍♀️It's easy to neglect our own hair under our wigs so here are some tips to grow your hair and take care of it.

#1. Trim your hair - Your ends are the oldest and will cause breakage if you leave dead hair at your hair tips

#2. Deep condition & moisturize - I know it’s easy to just wash hair and restyle but spend an extra 30mins deep conditioning, it helps to prevent damage

#3. Read labels - Why? Because water is an important ingredient to look out for and your hair needs to be constantly moisturized

#4. Sleep with a bonnet - Not using a scarf, bonnet, is the fastest way to dryness. Extra plug, cotton is not good for your hair, use a silk pillowcase or a silk scarf

#5. Don’t wash your hair with hot water - I’m very guilty of this because I’m scared of non-hot water�Hot water dries out your hair which will lead to breakage while cool water locks in moisture.

Be sure to visit my website or web page for more hair care tips, to view our gallery of beautiful hair extensions and to make orders. Please feel free to visit our website, send a DM at @hairbelleza on instagram or email at hair_belleza@yahoo.com for any questions and enquiries. Thank you. Have a great week.

(1) (Reply)

Models Or Pretty Girls Urgently Needed. / ITOUCHE AFOCENTRIC WEARS / We Sell Designer Time Piece..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.