Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu (42646 Views)

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by GisterBlogger: 6:25am On May 14, 2018
GistMore.com

Model, actress and OAP, Zainab Balogun, wedded her heartthrob Dikko Nwachukwu, CEO Jetset Airways recently. Rapper M.I heartbroken

See post below...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/rapper-m-heartbroken-zainab-baloguns-marriage

1 Share

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by GisterBlogger: 6:26am On May 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:48am On May 14, 2018
shocked

What happened?
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by miracool946: 6:52am On May 14, 2018
e
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by whitebeard(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2018
Ehn..hn..Watin con happen

2 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:28am On May 14, 2018
if u love a lady, no waste time, tell am

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by jericco1(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2018
no go marry, mind Wonder Elliot is also married.
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Auladimeji(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
if u love a lady, no waste time, tell am

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by carammel(f): 9:20am On May 14, 2018
Funny dude, you liked her all these while but refused to propose to her, it is too late to cry when the head is off.
Happy married life, Zainab Nwachukwu.

26 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by CriticMaestro: 9:42am On May 14, 2018
See this short man, shift joor

4 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by soberdrunk(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2018
I reckon he didn't meet her 'height requirement'....... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by akum78: 9:43am On May 14, 2018
grin

SEE MORE PICTURES FROM THE WEDDING HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/6474/zainab-balogun-marriage/

1 Share

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Richdad50(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2018
SHORT MEN and Complex.

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:44am On May 14, 2018
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Sijo01(f): 9:44am On May 14, 2018
MI now sounding like Don Jazzi cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by bedspread: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
I DONT UNDERSTAND
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by DoTheNeedful: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
Can MI stand the man? Nwachukwu has a great CV and he is also a money-bag. Make MI stay for his level.

7 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by san316(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2018
so he get interest
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by nairavsdollars(f): 9:46am On May 14, 2018
Heartbroken? Go and drink rat poison like that Afonja leader
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by killuminati(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2018
Bring the heart make me fix it. i be heart mechanic grin

3 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by kunlesehan(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2018
Was the rapper SHORT of words to ask his crush out?

Mi
Mission impossible

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by SoNature(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2018
First, it was Agbani Darego.

Now, it's Balogun

MI's midget nature has cost him so much...SMH

3 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by fecta: 9:48am On May 14, 2018
MI my own wahala is that I went out to buy egg, tomatoes and sardine to cook indomie.
After preparing 3 packs with the two eggs and sardines my dad gave me 100 to buy Recharge card, I am back now and the pot is empty.
I cant believe that my dad could betray me like this.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by affable4(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
Why heartbroken? Is it that he has been waiting for the lady to inform him before getting married like he has first refusal right? So with all his flows, he couldn't summon courage to talk to a lady.
Bro just wish her HML and move on. QED. No come start drama for marriage Wey never start before the husband start suspecting she ever had something with you.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Bossontop(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
undecided
Oga will u go an marry and stop disturbing us

5 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by StackHouse1(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Edge1(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
His height failed him. Take heart bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by keszz124(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
my good people. i need a job. i am tired of being a liability. any good citizen please help me get a job. i will be forever be happy. please help grant my wish. i am not begging for money. all i want is to be busy with my self and be useful for once. thanks for reading. my location is in lagos but distance is not a barrier. you can reach me on my phone line. 08026901309

3 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by CSTR1003: 9:51am On May 14, 2018
carammel:
Funny dude, you liked her all these while but refused to propose to her, it is too late to cry when the head is off.
Happy married life, Zainab Nwachukwu.
He could just be joking.

I doubt a guy like MI is not in a relationship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago / MC Galaxy Buys Tspize A Benz For Producing Sekem For Him 5 Years Ago / Mike And His Wife Perri Shakes-Drayton Kiss In Romantic New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.