Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu (42704 Views)

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:52am On May 14, 2018
CriticMaestro:
See this short man, shift joor
only God know the minus wey full your body
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Elnino4ladies: 9:55am On May 14, 2018
MI should fix up his life
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by spirul77: 9:55am On May 14, 2018
the most successful rapper in Nigeria,nigga still be real despite the fact that most of our wrappers are now into pangolo music

Mr lyricist
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by dinachi(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Model, actress and OAP, Zainab Balogun, wedded her heartthrob Dikko Nwachukwu, CEO Jetset Airways recently. Rapper M.I heartbroken

See post below...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/rapper-m-heartbroken-zainab-baloguns-marriage
Nonsense! Who doesn't know MI is homosexual?
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by rims4emmy(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2018
who M.I epp.
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by shamecurls(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2018
No ladies always love it tall.

Only Chioma loves Davido short and it's because his money is tall
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2018
keszz124:
my good people. i need a job. i am tired of being a liability. any good citizen please help me get a job. i will be forever be happy. please help grant my wish. i am not begging for money. all i want is to be busy with my self and be useful for once. thanks for reading. my location is in lagos but distance is not a barrier. you can reach me on my phone line. 08026901309

Stop rethoric and state out in brevity, your area of specialty! What's your field of study not qualification? Couple with experience too.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by thunderbabs: 10:13am On May 14, 2018
kunlesehan:
Was the rapper SHORT of words to ask his crush out?

Mi
Mission impossible

Which kind punchline be dt na cheesy
No let M. I come for u ooo

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by iykebest1(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
if u love a lady, no waste time, tell am
I love you
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by tobida: 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Even if MI like make him crush reach tomorrow.

Zainab like Igbo men die.

Mission Impossible!

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by femi4: 10:31am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
when you tell am and she said no nko?
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by lookingfly: 10:44am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
i luvs you grin shocked
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Timagex(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I like you smiley wink

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by hashaby: 10:46am On May 14, 2018
Awwwww... nice. so happy for her. wish u all the best Zainab.
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by biacan(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2018
femi4:
when you tell am and she said no nko?
You chase her until she says yes cool
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by kunlesehan(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2018
thunderbabs:

Which kind punchline be dt na cheesy
No let M. I come for u ooo

Nah
CHAIRMAN will keep his COOL, I'm just a FAN no SHORTcoming, it was said at the HEIGHT of jest

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by franka19: 11:50am On May 14, 2018
Let him stay there and be wearing glasses instead of getting someone to marry. The lady is gone and gone forever.
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by femi4: 11:56am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
You chase her until she says yes cool
I m not good at begging, can't force myself on anyone
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by biacan(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2018
femi4:
I m not good at begging, can't force myself on anyone
Except you don't love her smiley
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by femi4: 12:00pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Except you don't love her smiley
I hear you, my ego is at stake too
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by biacan(f): 12:02pm On May 14, 2018
femi4:
I hear you, my ego is at stake too
You have to put your ego aside in order to get her smiley

1 Like

Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by femi4: 12:04pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
You have to put your ego aside in order to get her smiley
OK, I ll try
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Ayobami7(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2018
Thi is my comment
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by madjune(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
keszz124:
my good people. i need a job. i am tired of being a liability. any good citizen please help me get a job. i will be forever be happy. please help grant my wish. i am not begging for money. all i want is to be busy with my self and be useful for once. thanks for reading. my location is in lagos but distance is not a barrier. you can reach me on my phone line. 08026901309

Be useful?

Ask yourself what you can do and hit the streets.
You young guys of today always counting on getting lucky.
In my days of job searching, we drop out CV in virtually every office on the island daily.
I hustled for job from 2000 to 2004 and never gave up.

Hit the streets now.
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by hkidola00(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2018
keszz124:
what qualifications or skill do u possess??
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
afonja babe and ipob developer union, hmm wonders never end.
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by fabulous986: 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
M.I dont worry Agbani Darego is still there for you... grin grin grin
Re: M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu by thunderbabs: 3:34pm On May 14, 2018
kunlesehan:

Nah
CHAIRMAN will keep his COOL, I'm just a FAN no SHORTcoming, it was said at the HEIGHT of jest

Ha shocked you still dey punch M. I with those lines again shocked

SHORT, HEIGHT... B kiaful oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.