Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check (23638 Views)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply / See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by brightisodje(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2018
lols see as DAVIDO dey shade everbody small time wizkid go hide wen e songs dem go b nose hail OBO FIA FIA grin
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by dajoaneke(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Failed DJ
No one will ever take you seriously with a handle like that
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by tarano: 12:46pm On May 14, 2018
Go and get your PVC.
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by userplainly(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2018
so this is news? RUBBISH! .... me n pastor was talking bout how the Nigerian youth ( our generation) ( both Muslims n Christians n other religions) can take this country from those wicked old men that were in power since colonial era! ....... DJ Neptune reaction is not important! we still have police oppression! massive greed of politicians without ambitions...... mehn... this country amuse me!
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by ALAYORMII: 12:51pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all

Someone can not play with you

The senselessidiot was just trying to be funny
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by banji001: 12:51pm On May 14, 2018
Tracypacy:
Government.
Yahoo.
Pastor.
Police.
EFCC.
FRSC.
SARS.
Buhari.
NEPA
MTN.
DStv.
You Selling Fake Products.
You Scamming Twitter People.
You Jumping Queue on a Line.
Cleaner Lagos.
Earphone/Charger Thieves.

Everybody Thief.

A friend got his American Visa yesterday, He called me and started crying "Tracypacy I 've escaped, I 've escaped". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May we all escape in Jesus Name

I swear they are all thieves, it’s just that most people were so blind to know the truth..

1 Like

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by goodmanjustice: 12:52pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all

It is not his name, it's just a username
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Failed DJ
Senseless nairalander
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Bayokun(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
TollaEstate:
Bad timing for Neptune.

Meanwhile..

Plantain farm @140k per plot.  Smart Investors are taking advantage of the 2 in 1 Investment opportunity.

1.You own a farmland

2. Pay 130k for the farm management and expenditures, then  you start earning from your land the same year of purchase. We plant, insure, manage the farm, buy your harvest and pay you 400K  GUARANTEED. We take the stress off you. What more can be beautiful than this?

Get Started Now. Call /WhatsApp .....Tollani on 08064078616

Take Action Now!
Everything will now be 270k abi?
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by noskcid(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2018
Tracypacy:
Government.
Yahoo.
Pastor.
Police.
EFCC.
FRSC.
SARS.
Buhari.
NEPA
MTN.
DStv.
You Selling Fake Products.
You Scamming Twitter People.
You Jumping Queue on a Line.
Cleaner Lagos.
Earphone/Charger Thieves.

Everybody Thief.

A friend got his American Visa yesterday, He called me and started crying "Tracypacy I 've escaped, I 've escaped". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May we all escape in Jesus Name

grin laff wan kill me here o

1 Like

Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by TemiBISECTOR(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Failed DJ
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by killuminati(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2018
Clear road o
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Roughfyzay(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
He should add his Late Uncle's favorite beat into one of the songs.
"Adeleke change Ese re"
"Ede lo Wa Ede lo de"
"Change Ese re"
#TeamEde.
Ede Mapoarogun
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by TollaEstate: 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
Bayokun:

Everything will now be 270k abi?

Yes, while you are guaranteed of 400k, The land and the remaining crops will be yours forever.
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by clemmonce(m): 3:21pm On May 14, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Failed DJ
how can you call someone a failure.... you are truly senseless.. Lol.. senseless idiot.... hahaha
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Ayobami7(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2018
[code][/code]
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2018
Roughfyzay:

Ede Mapoarogun
Sorry I think you got the wrong info, I meant Ede in Netherlands. Thanks
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by mjay4luv(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Your name says it all
I swear that nigga is really a senseless idiot
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Roughfyzay(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Sorry I think you got the wrong info, I meant Ede in Netherlands. Thanks
Ok Sir suit yourself
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2018
Roughfyzay:

Ok Sir suit yourself
It's a joke. Ede nimi tokan tokan.
Re: DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check by Roughfyzay(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

It's a joke. Ede nimi tokan tokan.
Lol. I knew it. Tokan tara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Corporate Outfit / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla 10th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.