Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (80160 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SashaBanks(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2018
Nice One!
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by AdoredLadyvida: 6:17pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm
God bless U.S.A,bless Nigeria
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Yinxies(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2018
This her friend telling these stories, I hope she can defend her innocence when the authorities calls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2018
Naija with their mentality . How does she visiting fb friend led to her death?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by jericco1(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2018
RIP
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2018
I pray for all NL females [and males as well]. May you never end up like this or become mobile mortuaries.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:
Its not only when they use knife to cut parts thats ritual. Some girls are walking corpses.
Thats how a girl went to river state to meet a guy on she met on Facebook. 2 days after she returned she had serious pains like dysmenorrhoea, feeling its normal menstrual pain. next thing we heard at the street behind us is people screaming BLOOD OF JESUS, she dey born maggot.

Although she was lucky to survive but she can never bear a child. It was later someone close to her narrated the story on how she got herself useless. Her womb was used for money ritual. Any time i see her, i see a womb less girl.
Her future husband is the person that will carry all the problems

We should just pray that we dont marry someone that her womb has been used in exchange for money cuz many dont even know what has been taken from them.
Please send me her pics, make I no go buy monkey Yash for market.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Dem don use this one take exchange for better GLK. 2018 model.

Quite sad tho'.
But at this time people should be wise.
i no use anybody buy my 2012 Glk o
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by odigbosky(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:
Its not only when they use knife to cut parts thats ritual. Some girls are walking corpses.
Thats how a girl went to river state to meet a guy on she met on Facebook. 2 days after she returned she had serious pains like dysmenorrhoea, feeling its normal menstrual pain. next thing we heard at the street behind us is people screaming BLOOD OF JESUS, she dey born maggot.

Although she was lucky to survive but she can never bear a child. It was later someone close to her narrated the story on how she got herself useless. Her womb was used for money ritual. Any time i see her, i see a womb less girl.

We should just pray that we dont marry someone that her womb has been used in exchange for money cuz many dont even know what has been taken from them.

Heard of a story similar only that the girl used female condom and when she removed it, instead of seeing sperms she saw worms...
i saw one that they dropped from a car in Benin, fine black girl, she start madness instantly. dem no dy hear word
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

title of Yoruba film please? wink

Is jide kosoko there? Mide martins, ronke oshodioke etc

Nice story teller wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by deavicky(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2018
Angela876:
Dem still never learn...after Cynthia the generals daughter opened their eyes
u be historian oh. U never forget that matter since.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by encryptjay(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
That's how one said she's going to meet her yahoo boyfriend in Lagos. I don't know what's wrong with some females.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

They no rape her before she die

the killer is not smart enough to know he could've rape her and still video her while raping her to show the world how stupid women can be.

This is the kind of opportunity I don't misuse at all

Mad man....shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
odigbosky:

Heard of a story similar only that the girl used female condom and when she removed it, instead of seeing sperms she saw worms...
i saw one that they dropped from a car in Benin, fine black girl, she start madness instantly. dem no dy hear word
you dey hear word? wink
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Powerexpert: 6:27pm On May 14, 2018
You don't need to quote him.

He needed attention and you just gave him.

Jeezuzpick:

I'm sure you wrote this shyte just so people can quote you and you can read the quotes.

You can't be that sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Zither(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:

the killer is not smart enough to know he could've rape her and still video her while raping her to show the world how stupid women can be.

This is the kind of opportunity I don't misuse at all

You are a perv and a disgrace to humanity. To think you are from my tribe.... I'm sure you've raped so many thinking you will walk free... big lie. You will pay every to the last kobo and with interest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by peacengine(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
[s]

This is the kind of opportunity I don't misuse at all [/s]

Not cool bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Gkemz: 6:29pm On May 14, 2018
In desperation to make wealth, this innocent girl was exchanged for money. The guy will be somewhere enjoying his ill gotten wealth.

Ladies pls not all that glitters are gold. Some fit be hausa tere mmanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:30pm On May 14, 2018
Yinxies:
This her friend telling these stories, I hope she can defend her innocence when the authorities calls
exactly. Because the Nigeria we live in now is not a kind of country you talk anyhow especially when you are not sure of your facts. The Nigerian police are good in roping and implicating people.

He will learn
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:31pm On May 14, 2018
Gkemz:
In desperation to make wealth, this innocent girl was exchanged for money. The guy will be somewhere enjoying his ill gotten wealth.

Ladies pls not all that glitters are gold. Some fit be hausa tere mmanu.
what's tere mmanu
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2018
Best way to die after bleeding come home take bath eat sleep then die better than motor accident my dear sleep tight
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:33pm On May 14, 2018
Zither:

You are a perv and a disgrace to humanity. To think you are from my tribe.... I'm sure you've raped so many thinking you will walk free... big lie. You will pay every to the last kobo and with interest.
amen !!
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2018
Movingcoil:

Please send me her pics, make I no go buy monkey Yash for market.

I dont have to, i just took an estimation that 3 of 10 ladies that spend bedroom moments with cash magicians has been reaved and are not aware. Only God can save us from the hands of these bad guys. When they offer the babe 20 to 40k for 1 night something doesn't seem right.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 14, 2018
I met my current GF online and she's the best thing to have happened to me in a long while.full option

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

I dont have to, i just took an estimation that 3 of 10 ladies that spend bedroom moments with cash magicians has been reaved and are not aware. Only God can save us from the hands of these bad guys. When they offer the babe 20 to 40k for 1 night something doesn't seem right.
Seriously am making serious plans to just adopt 2 kids from any motherless babies home cos am so scared of marrying all these people galavanting called ladies, I just love peace in my life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by funkyjms: 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

That she's still alive is a symbol of hope.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
title of Yoruba film please? wink
Is jide kosoko there? Mide martins, ronke oshodioke etc
Nice story teller wink
Its not a story but its probably what u see in your yoruba film. I see Incredulity is partitioned in you
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2018
funkyjms:

That she's still alive is a symbol of hope.
Yes in similar cases some dont live
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
What should we call this evil deed by a heartless fellow now? May God reward him accordingly.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
RIP.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Bellgal: 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Very foolish girl
Sharp mouth, how is she foolish biko

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

Superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Just shut it

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS] / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.