Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (80159 Views)

Gift Chizoba Ajuruchi Missing After Visiting Her Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2018
odigbosky:

Heard of a story similar only that the girl used female condom and when she removed it, instead of seeing sperms she saw worms...
i saw one that they dropped from a car in Benin, fine black girl, she start madness instantly. dem no dy hear word

Actually i heard that too but the story you heard may not be complete. Cuz in the same benin a group of girls were organized to spend the night with some friends. They were all paid well for unprotected sex. Just 1 survived cuz its not a female condom she used, its a diaphragm. The rest that had unprotected sex died after pain. The news went far even local news stations aired it. That was about 4 years ago. Unless yours is recent
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:56pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

Its not a story but its probably what u see in your yoruba film.
I see Incredulity is partitioned in you
gbenu oshi soun. Elenu bi obo aja alabiamo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2018
odigbosky:

Heard of a story similar only that the girl used female condom and when she removed it, instead of seeing sperms she saw worms...
i saw one that they dropped from a car in Benin, fine black girl, she start madness instantly. dem no dy hear word

Heard of a similar story but have you ever seen?

Always hear say.

Bloody storytellers
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Just shut it

Yeah i didn't believe it too just like u do now. Till it happened to someone thats not just a photograph
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

Yeah i didn't believe it too just like u do now. Till it happened to someone thats not just a photograph

And where is the evidence for that? undecided

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:00pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:
Its not only when they use knife to cut parts thats ritual. Some girls are walking corpses.
Thats how a girl went to river state to meet a guy on she met on Facebook. 2 days after she returned she had serious pains like dysmenorrhoea, feeling its normal menstrual pain. next thing we heard at the street behind us is people screaming BLOOD OF JESUS, she dey born maggot.

Although she was lucky to survive but she can never bear a child. It was later someone close to her narrated the story on how she got herself useless. Her womb was used for money ritual. Any time i see her, i see a womb less girl.
Her future husband is the person that will carry all the problems

We should just pray that we dont marry someone that her womb has been used in exchange for money cuz many dont even know what has been taken from them.
...that is why my fiancee MUST be like 2months pregnant b4 we get married...luv for money is leading gals to a lot of trouble...

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
SAMBARRY:
gbenu oshi soun. Elenu bi obo aja alabiamo wink

Right back at ya
Is jy dom of dom, dwaas in die hoogste volgorde
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
1Sharon:

And where is the evidence for that? undecided
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Sorry, cant disgrace someone publicly would have linked u to her Facebook page.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:04pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

Right back at ya
Is jy dom of dom, dwaas in die hoogste volgorde
koshi Lo joor

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by chris31(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2018
We should be careful of social media affairs
Coz evil people are using it to lure their prey
Thank God for my life
Fake people everywhere
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Viking007(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2018
Its just foolishness going to see a total stranger you met via facebook in his house? RIP. undecided
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by seunfape(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2018
Ubanagum:
Rip young lady.one thing must kill a man/woman
nobody died those bloggers are crazy people

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:

Sorry, cant disgrace someone publicly would have linked u to her Facebook page.

Ur reply was expected
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
Angela876:
Dem still never learn...after Cynthia the generals daughter opened their eyes

What did Cynthia say?
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by imam07: 7:16pm On May 14, 2018
Some mumu here just digested the story the way the poster posted it. I blame some guys here the way they don't think before conclusion. That room with the bed shows this is a personal residential room. So are u telling me a ritualist will take a lady to his personal room and leave the dead body on his bed. Even if truly he took her to kill in his personal room,u people will not see all her body intact in a room like this. May be u will see a headless body in the bush.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by gonkin(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
1Sharon:

Ur reply was expected
I believe this "?" was in your quote. So i replied
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2018
Biacan don't come and see me again..before they now say I used someone for ritual.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by biacan(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan don't come and see me again..before they now say I used someone for ritual.
Whose coming before cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
LaCruzz:
Visiting people you meet online is very dangerous... Especially in a private place,why didn't she tell the guy to wait for her in an eatery or restaurant.. Hmmmm rip to her sad

True though.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:47pm On May 14, 2018
girls should just runaway from all these yahoo..yahoo..facebook 419....meetings and love in..tokyos
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
Whose coming before cheesy cheesy cheesy
see this one.. One million naira dey my house
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by franka19: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018
LaCruzz:
Visiting people you meet online is very dangerous... Especially in a private place,why didn't she tell the guy to wait for her in an eatery or restaurant.. Hmmmm rip to her sad

Most of you ladies cannot control yourselves when it comes to taking a decision when a guy pulls over with the latest car, the next thing is off you enter and at that point, anything the guys says you do as far as you have seen him and cash, ladies don't look back.

Maybe it is not the face book guy as ladies can jump from w=one place to another as far as cash and car is concerned.

When most ladies sees a man with raw cash, they start behaving like rats that has eaten indocid. They will start misbehaving when they come in contact with a man with raw cash hence they fall prey to the bad guys.
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by jackiesoft(f): 7:55pm On May 14, 2018
Girls make Una get sense na cry
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 14, 2018
gonkin:
Its not only when they use knife to cut parts thats ritual. Some girls are walking corpses.
Thats how a girl went to river state to meet a guy on she met on Facebook. 2 days after she returned she had serious pains like dysmenorrhoea, feeling its normal menstrual pain. next thing we heard at the street behind us is people screaming BLOOD OF JESUS, she dey born maggot.

Although she was lucky to survive but she can never bear a child. It was later someone close to her narrated the story on how she got herself useless. Her womb was used for money ritual. Any time i see her, i see a womb less girl.
Her future husband is the person that will carry all the problems

We should just pray that we dont marry someone that her womb has been used in exchange for money cuz many dont even know what has been taken from them.

Another fairy tale undecided
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by biacan(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2018
Cutehector:
see this one.. One million naira dey my house
When guys with 30bil are hitting me up you're here ranting about one million sad
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by NotComplaining: 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
Choir girls dont deserve this!!

Mouth dey try sha, praising de lawd with one cheek, suckn cocks wit de oda, in no particular order...

#RIP

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by sexdoll: 7:59pm On May 14, 2018
Metuh:

If the story was just written without pictures will you believe it? Nonsense

so now the picture is posted, you think i now believe the story? shocked
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Metuh: 8:01pm On May 14, 2018
sexdoll:

so now the picture is posted, you think i now believe the story? shocked
it's your headache
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by Pinkie2018(f): 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
rip to her; you people leave facebook girls alone, no way; Baby I love you, we will you come lets see na? Not knowing they have something else up their sleeves; God help we girls, protect us from these evil men
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by sexdoll: 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
Metuh:

it's your headache

exactly!!!

each person to his own beliefs...
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by kashoki2017: 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
wittyt98:
I blame buhari

Are you okay at all....Wetin concern Agbero with overload......Abeg go sleep....
Re: Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) by wittyt98(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
kashoki2017:

Are you okay at all....Wetin concern Agbero with overload......Abeg go sleep....
if I no sleep come beat me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.