Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Is On For A Paypal Bargain? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is On For A Paypal Bargain? (572 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is On For A Paypal Bargain? by hedgesfun(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2010
Hello all in here, Long time to all that knows me and am here once again to offer like I normally do some great and free stuffs for those that really need them here and anywhere else.
I had said lots and lots about PayPal anyone that want to know all I had said about it should just look at my posts and see how I had been critical on this issue all these while, however after lots of sojourn in the wilderness I had been able to decipher the problem and come with a fail proof solution to this issue of PayPal.
I am going to give all the steps that you will require to open and use your PayPall account without any problem whatsoever.
A lot of people may come here or there so give you sites or tips on how to open a paypal and also how to verify them but I insist those are the most easier things to do online but the problem is if you will be able to use your PayPal account without any problem and that is the more reasin why I had gone on the self imposed research journey and come up with a renowned way of doing all these without a problem whatsoever and here below are those methods you can use and without any problem i want to believe.

1. Before opening a PayPal account you have to strictly ensure that you are opening the PayPal website from an IP of the country with which you want to open the account with, since is a known fact that Nigeria and several countries are not permitted by PayPal so please take note of that as it is very very important.(CONTACT ME FOR HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IP EASILY FOR JUST A TOKEN)

2. After changing your IP, you should be ready with the details of the person you want to open your PayPal account with, it could be with your name or anyone else's name but the name must be verifiable and the address must also be verifiable. What I am saying in essence here is that if you are opening a PayPal account with your Identity for example, you have to be able to proof that you have an address in the country you use the address, also you have to be able to proof your own identity also. To do this I will advise you just get a US bank and details with which you can open your PayPal account with.(CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO ON THIS IF YOU NEED US BANK AND DETAILS.)

3. After getting all these you have very little or no problem about opening your own PayPal account now all you need do is go ahead and follow the normal ways of opening the PayPal account.

If you could do all that is above, you are rest assured you will have no problem with your PayPal account.

For more information and guidance and any other thing about PayPal, just contact me on my email or phone and you be assured that you will get your account up and running in no time.
Call: 08037151485
email: hedgesfun@yahoo.co.uk
yahoochat: hedgesfun

(1) (Reply)

An Internet Business With 15000 Naira Capital / Wants To Undergo Apprenticeship / I Need Help On Running My Computer Accessories Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.