Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them (1491 Views)

9 Cars You Didn't Know Part 2 / These 9 Cars Will Give You Peace Of Mind. / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them by AutoJoshNG: 3:37pm On May 14, 2018

Has it ever occurred to you that some folks are crazy about stickers? It is regarded to be weapons of protection for some people, especially we Nigerians.

How would you know a Nigerian man is a lawyer without the “NBA” sticker on their car? Same goes to the force men.

There are even various categories of stickers you can see on people’s cars. They are:

-Religious stickers
-Foreign Universities Stickers
-Motivational Stickers
-Professional Body Sticker
-Stickers to Haters
-Music Followers sticker
-The football fan sticker

‘Satan keep off’, ‘year of success’, ‘heaven is mine’, ‘year of miracle’, ‘Don’t let the car fool you, my treasure is in heaven’, are the likes of what you’ll see on most most cars with sticker in Nigeria.

Will you tell me that these people that had all these stickers on their car are normal?

https://autojosh.com/cars-with-most-stickers-on-them/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like

Re: 9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them by AutoJoshNG: 3:38pm On May 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: 9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them by Treasure17(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2018
Haba.. The common sticker in Nigeria is my year of this and that..
Re: 9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them by vickzie(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2018
op You forgot one, political Campaign sticker/ banner/ signboard on vehicles on rear windshield
Re: 9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them by Patrick33(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2018
In nigeria the two most popular stickers are "Army" or "Navy"..then with one koboko for corner... grin
Re: 9 Cars Pictured With Most Stickers On Them by davit: 8:39pm On May 15, 2018
Serious one. Not even in Africa!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Budget To Fix The Back Of This Camry / Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria / Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.