Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria (1494 Views)

What Is Name Of This Benz And How Much Does It Cost To Own One / It’s The Rainy Season. What Regular Cars On Nigerian Roads Can Survive This? / How Much Will It Cost Me To Clear This Benz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by Mizzyvibe: 12:14am On May 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt0Pjg6y308
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2020
1st pot hole out of the port will scatter that fiiine fiine ride....
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by ArcFresky(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
1st pot hole out of the port will scatter that fiiine fiine ride....

Lol, you think there are no potholes in Yankee?
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2020
I have this type of Benz na...
... and it has been surviving with me for months now...
**dodge bottle**
**runs out of thread**

3 Likes

Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:28am On May 01, 2020
ArcFresky:
Lol, you think there are no potholes in Yankee?

bro, respect yourself na..... 9ja pothole can NEVER in a million years be compared to US road deficiency (cannot even call it pothole abroad)
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by ArcFresky(m): 1:24am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, respect yourself na..... 9ja pothole can NEVER in a million years be compared to US road deficiency (cannot even call it pothole abroad)

Lol, pothole is pothole
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35am On May 01, 2020
ArcFresky:
Lol, pothole is pothole

come on bro, stop lying to your own self... Nigerian potholes can only be compared to African/Asian potholes etc... but you will never find any of these in the US/Europe etc....and if it happens, the entire road will be closed until the hole is repaired.
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by Mizzyvibe: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
Na only island this Benz fit enter ooo
Re: Are You Guys Sure This Benz Can Survive Nigeria by pweetychyka(f): 8:20am On May 01, 2020
SeverusSnape:
I have this type of Benz na...

... and it has been surviving with me for months now...

**dodge bottle**

**runs out of thread**

I like ur vision jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see ur owning it soon

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Car / What Is The Reason Why People Cover Number Plate Of Vehicle ? / Pls Help....car Jerks When I Put The Gear In Reverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.