Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Please Help Me Decide!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me Decide!!! (583 Views)

Help Me Decide My Future Career / Why Do Narcissist Get Angry When You Decide To Resign From Their Company / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Decide!!! by ridd010(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2018
Hello, I am somewhat confuse on what career part to take. I am currently facing a dilemma to choose between these two.

A. Am currently working with an American telecommunications company in Ikoyi the pay is good, also my colleagues are nice people. I am in my second month as an employee there and I am enjoying it there. I have to work for just 16 days a month, though it's on shift basis that is I work two mornings two nights for 4 days then resume after a 4 days break. And there is a better chance of climbing further the company's employees hierarchy if I perform better.

B. I also have made necessary preparations to further my education in Ukraine. I actually made these preparations prior to getting my current job, at the moment it looks more likely that the traveling out thing is going to work and now I'll have to choose either to resign and travel out or to stay here and work.

Please what's the best option!
Re: Please Help Me Decide!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 14, 2018
ridd010:
Hello, I am somewhat confuse on what career part to take. I am currently facing a dilemma to choose between these two.

A. Am currently working with an American telecommunications company in Ikoyi the pay is good, also my colleagues are nice people. I am in my second month as an employee there and I am enjoying it there. I have to work for just 16 days a month, though it's on shift basis that is I work two mornings two nights for 4 days then resume after a 4 days break. And there is a better chance of climbing further the company's employees hierarchy if I perform better.

B. I also have made necessary preparations to further my education in Ukraine. I actually made these preparations prior to getting my current job, at the moment it looks more likely that the traveling out thing is going to work and now I'll have to choose either to resign and travel out or to stay here and work.

Stay on the job, it will be a stupid decision for you to quit for ukraine.
The only country worth quiting your job for right now is Canada, even USA might not a good enough decision. Be wise
Re: Please Help Me Decide!!! by tbliss22(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2018
ridd010:

Stay on the job bro and develop yourself.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!!! by missyojo(f): 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
Poster,
please kindly connect me, I need a job. I have an experience in customer care from a telecommunications company and I can work as an Admin staff, Front Desk Officer, Receptionist. I look forward to hearing positively from you.
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Decide!!! by missyojo(f): 5:16pm On May 15, 2018
Hello Poster,
please kindly connect me with your company, I need a job. I have an online customer support experience from a telecommunications company and I can work as a customer care representative, admin staff, receptionist and front desk officer. I will kindly appreciate your positive response.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!!! by ridd010(m): 9:25pm On May 15, 2018
Ok. Send me your résumé if there's any opening I can fill in for you.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!!! by missyojo(f): 5:11am On May 16, 2018
ridd010:
Ok. Send me your résumé if there's any opening I can fill in for you.
Alright, thank you so much. I will send you a p.m to get your email address to forward it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Hse Training, Nebosh Accredited Center In P/h / World Safety Organization Free Membership Hse Training / Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.