Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education (585 Views)

Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / Should I Continue With My Bank Cleaner Job Or Work In The Filling Station / Should I Join Police Or Continue With My Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by StUdY1: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Good morning nairalanders
Plz I really need ur advice,i opened a thread last year whether to focus on my skill or continue with education where I got different response to continue with education but now I'm thinking in a different way.
My skill is still there which i'm unable to use here in school, but I found out another source of income(which is LEGIT) but this source clashes with my time table in school
I have to be online from 1:00pm-11:00pm (which is 7:00am-5:00pm over there but sometimes I might jst be online for 3-4hrs and still make better stuffs and jst log out ) to be able to a meet up with things.
I did this last month not up to two weeks and I'm able to make more than 100,000 which i'm very happy
So my main concern now is that is it advisable for me to leave school and focus more on this stuff I'm doing (I'm in 100l and we are in our second semester and lecture started last week which handicapped me from doing this work)
Because it is very impossible for me to be in the lecture hall and be running this stuff because i'm already concluding that I shd jst leave this sch and go rent a small apartment and continue this work I'm doing
So Plss ADVICE is urgently needed for me to know the path to follow so as not to regret later
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by StUdY1: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2019
Cc crazyMan,1forall
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by bighorlus(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Is there an opportunity where I can also know what you do I need income too
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
StUdY1:
Plz I really need ur advice,i opened a thread last year whether to focus on my skill or continue with education where I got different response to continue with education but now I'm thinking in a different way.
My skill is still there which i'm unable to use here in school, but I found out another source of income(which is LEGIT) but this source clashes with my time table in school
I have to be online from 1:00pm-11:00pm (which is 7:00am-5:00pm over there but sometimes I might jst be online for 3-4hrs and still make better stuffs and jst log out ) to be able to a meet up with things.
I did this last month not up to two weeks and I'm able to make more than 100,000 which i'm very happy
So my main concern now is that is it advisable for me to leave school and focus more on this stuff I'm doing (I'm in 100l and we are in our second semester and lecture started last week which handicapped me from doing this work)
Because it is very impossible for me to be in the lecture hall and be running this stuff because i'm already concluding that I shd jst leave this sch and go rent a small apartment and continue this work I'm doing
So Plss ADVICE is urgently needed for me to know the path to follow so as not to regret later
It not easy at all brother, All you have too do is remember how you leave your home, is your parent okay , plus can you rely on them if you re jobless after school, if not brother , follow the money, it's not easy at all but when money comes you can go to private university and you will run things with money
, Or talk too your hod, employ someone that will be going too school on your behalf and pay both hod and that person 50k monthly , that person can be explaining what he learnt to you after school when you have time, make sure that person is a graduate with university experience , you only show up when exam is going on
, trust me they will work in your favour,, kindly introduce me too that biz bro, Follow my advice as it will help you alot ,Quote me and I will send you my Whatapp line.
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by Criticaltemp: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
I wish to know about fis online legit business of urs.. Help a brothe.. My contact is 09053548561 please help brother who has no job mbok
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by jaskybaba: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pls I really need your help, kindly message me on whatsapp 09034487661.. thanks bro
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by joeeee240(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
StUdY1:
So Plss ADVICE is urgently needed for me to know tohe path to follow so as not to regret later

Focus on your skill bro. It also depends on what you're studying. By the way, how long did it take you to make the 100,00? and Please what kinda skill are you into. I'm a student as well and I need money badly
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by Ejos1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bro try whatsap or call me.. Got something for you.. 08183793635
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by JasonSleek(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'd like to venture in such a biz bro! Help a brother out...

Text me on 09020275761.

I'll really appreciate. The name's Jason.
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by tolugar: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2019
StUdY1:

you opened a related tread that has gone over 8 pages without commenting anything
and you opened another topic of same issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/5234198/pursuing-money-vs-education-should

am following you like mosquito.

no one should waste their time here

Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by StUdY1: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2019
tolugar:

you opened a related tread that has gone over 8 pages without commenting anything
and you opened another topic of same issue.

https://www.nairaland.com/5234198/pursuing-money-vs-education-should

am following you like mosquito.

no one should waste their time here

Opened both the same time
And only following the thread taking people's advice
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by myuniben: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
StUdY1:

bro can we chat?
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by Lilshaddy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
StUdY1:

Bro I will love to know the type of work u do online bro, so u can guide me as well, my Whatsapp number 08109111237
Re: Advice Needed Whether To Continue With Education by ramifickolade: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmm..me am gaining 300,000 and above gan. And I have not for once thought of leaving scul. You can Dm me for business.

(1) (Reply)

Carpooling From Surulere To Lekki / Attend This Advance Microsoft Excel Free Training And Stand A Better Chance / How Could This Tech Bro Afford A Year Break From Work? Equity And Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.