Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser (2977 Views)

12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written” / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List / Handsdown Worlds Biggest Loser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
The Loser IpostStuff is back
You most likely do not know and even if u do definitely do not give a Sh!t
Just a few things that must be penned down

https://www.nairaland.com/4434869/handsdown-worlds-biggest-loser#66426369
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
Since I have Lost in Life and do will never ever do well the day and year I leave this world is Fixed!
But I cannot come create problems f#ck people and things up and go just like that One must still do something useful, Avicii donated millions of dollars at Suicide and he is 1000* a man than I will ever be

I pray that the Legend forgives me that Oluwaseun my only family in this world despite being very lackadaisical even at tragedy will be become somebody who the legend and I would be proud of

the livin Organ Donation is underway
ThenAt death all major useful organs organs will be harvested and donated

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
If you are Medical professional and you feel you may be able to help I.e in the Organ donation, assisted suicideetc. pls do not hesitate to comment reason for putting this outside the diary section All the biggest hospitals in the States are not responding

As for God whatever he/she is, well, if this is predestined well I don't know what to say
thank you for the Gift of Life atleast I came and Saw.
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
I have seen it all in this forum from the Celebrated to the
Sufferers eg Frustratedrat, EmergencyCase and many more
Why all this rubbish that you are seeing,
Never look down, disrespect any man
Forgive everyone
With the right incentive anybody atall can change
Those around you should love and raise good children they may be rich which is good but being good doing the right thing should come first

And most Importantly in Encouragements No matter how bad your Situation is It is and I am 99.9%,sure it is not as bad mine
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
Now A heavier gambler than Child of doom
An Alcoholic just too mention a few

God Bless us all
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
List of things that must be done b4 my journey ends
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
Create a comprehensive list of pple really in need that we all can donate to
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2018
Wetin dey worry you sef. angry
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 5:22pm On May 21, 2018
If this is annoying I apologise
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
One of the biggest mistakes the Loser ever made in Life was having anything to do with Hardcore Conscious Rap Music
Other conscious
All those Idiots or so called Pillars of Rap no even send now to they know better. They rolling with, banging/bleeping, collabing, making friends with all the Pop people today
You there passionately killing yourself over rubbish that don't even PAY
they degrade women you do too whats the difference you are more 'creative' or 'lyrical' double standard BS can lyrics cure Aids
Self-righteous, insecure, double standard bullshit
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 4:51pm On May 28, 2018
Do Something that would last a lifetime for at least 5 persons
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 4:58pm On May 28, 2018
One small suggestion never ever live among illiterates or a community of stark illiterates, Educated people a still trying not to talk of a person that cannot read or write.

If you want settle down especially if you have a choice or get a place never live in a place filled with any of the combinations of these:
Religious Fanatics
Illiteracy
POVERTY very important
Ignorant etc
Especially in a country like ours
The semi-educated and educated Nigerian is bad enough don't settle for lower

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
I now know see and understand more clearly why people are very particular about money, especially in these parts *smh* if you have money you are GOD Literally

If corruption can
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 12:11am On Jun 06, 2018
I can't sleep, J don't do deserve sleep

All my teenage/adolescent years trying to be exemplary complete waste
I chose to o look for religion, learn about politics, find direction but then again to what avail
Mtcheww

If you reading this and you know anything about organ donation(not selling) in nigeria and you chose to ignore no problem but since everything is fixed already it would just be a sorry waste since certainly death is certain already, this is not attention attention at all I'm not get any anyways
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Check most of the people that commit suicide and try to see if there is any trend or little similar traces

A Nigerian doctor working in the USA no sickness nothing with family etc
Suddenly killed himself to be a the shock of many of us
Something similar happened hear Some times back

As usual ppl say all kinds of things, news media had a field time, social media and Comedians jumped out it too
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2018
If you know this song pls givee. Any link to it or tell me the name
I really need it for something

It's an old yoruba Hymn from the 40s, 50, 60s or thereabout

Ola ni
ola ni
Alafia ni
Emigigun ni
Ola ni Ayo ni
Ireti ki tan oh Wa sure fun mi
Eeh oh edumare wa sure fun mi oh
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
If I had smoked weed in my days then I most likely wouldn't have faced most of this today
All my anxiety, ADHD etc

Research is now showing that marijuana actually helps with some emotional and psychological problems in the right doses. doctors in California administring it to people now with positive results

Hmmmmn SMH
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:34am On Jun 07, 2018
I swear of I had discovered marijuana a long time ago I would not even be here right now
Smh Ppl talk so strongly of what they are not sure about
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 6:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Now that I look back I now understand that a strong desire and Desperation to make money is very important especially in these parts, not to show off or impress but to do necessary things,
Money is A great Necessity

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2018
My biggest Mistake was not Making money and taking care of the very important person in My Life, cos today even A Ritualistic Yahoo plus Boy is better than me, so what was the point
Smh
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
I remember a popular story of a man that had OCD couldn't take it anymore then shot himself in the head, that, gunshot later cured him, Nothing short of wow
A sharp unexpected change from grass to grace
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
I just don't understand God, I just don't
no need even trying, SOB probably don't care

#Loser
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
It got a point some months back I knew deep down that I was going to take my Life I was more than convinced that I would I won't let heart failure or BP do that, I'm not giving God that Joy, Fucking Bastard is not gonna win as time goes by it is already Fixed and Certain

It's just so unfortunate but I must remove atleast 1 bad person from this world and donate this Liver I hear Living Donors are more beneficial than dead people, the rest would be taken at Death.

If you have links to help me just drop them here that's why it's not in Diary section, it's all gonna waste anyways
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
At Alausa yesterday people were celebrating Ambode, What a Country, the Oppressed Celebrating their Oppressors
Him and his People should give us our money

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
If I don't Cry Outwardly I do on the Inside, everyday
I can't Get Myself
I don't think I would ever be truly happy ever again
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Simply because something is not Common, you've never heard of it etc doesn't mean it's not real
We learn every day even if we are given Eternity

See the Movie - Brain On Fire
Very Enlightening
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmmn
For the past 3years plus I have not had a Single month where things were just 'normal' like an Average person
not a single month one major thing to another at this point I don't really care
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by dlawnoni: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
TheLoser:
I think you made a Mistake
which mistake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mask And Other Short Story / Which Kyn Lyf? (IN PIDGIN) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.