Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week (22350 Views)

Neymar Banned For Two Matches As League Opens Racism Probe / Neymar Banned Two Matches As League Opens Racism Probe / Europe Transfer Window Deadline Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by 8stargeneral: 8:03am On May 15, 2018
Then chelsea should go for dis great striker if dey want to compete with a club like manchester united or manchester city grin

1 Like

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Henricarter(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Please transfer the following to division 1 so DAT my heart can rest.

--Antonio Conte.
--Victor Moses
-- Bakayoko
-- Morata
-- Fabregas
--Rudiger
-- Alonso.
-- Giroud

Their services is no longer needed.
Modified: Any man u fan or Arsenal fan who will quote me. May Buhari become their mentor in life so failure will be their portion.
and use wenger as your new coach grin grin embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Akaujaa(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2018
swiz123:
Some players won't like this. In no particular order, Chelsea should throw the following players into the trashbin :
Timoue bakayoko
Willian
Olivier Giroud
Miss Alvaro morata.
Willy cabelaro
Danny drinkwater
(always in a hurry) Pedro Rodriguez
Garry cahil
Andreas christensen
Cesc fabregas
Antonio conte : the trashbin will reject him; the hangman would accept him. The latter would be a deserved fate for what he had done.

Modified : I purposely mentioned Christensen and willian.

Christensen : Good players cease the opportunity given to them; that's why they are good. He played most of Chelsea's game this season, yet couldn't prove his worth. He has neither the pace nor the aggression required of a Chelsea defender.

Willian: whenever willian is in form, the whole Chelsea team loses form. Why is it so?. If you carefully look at the way that guy plays, you'd realize that he play for himself rather than for the team. He over hits the ball more often than not; when he wants to shoot, he wouldn't stop to think if a pass would have been better.overall, He is not a bad player. But I fear that he might pick form next season which wouldn't mean well for the team.

Hahaha...bros no be lie o, Pedro is always in a hurry even when he is on the bench.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Herdeydeen: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
Man u oya spend the money
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by rhonard(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2018
BlackManta:
Liverpool should replace Coutinho.
Our midfield is litterd with many central midfielders.
The only creative midfielder we have (Milner and Lalana) cant be considered to be long term options.
Milner is almost 33 and Lalana has injury problems.

Nabil Fekir would be a dream signing.
He is the only realistic signing that can fill the void left by Coutinho.

We cound also sign a partner for Keita.
I dont trust Henderson.... and Emre Can is about to join Juventus.
That leaves us with only Wijnaldum and an injured Chamberlain.

I hope we sign Jorginho.
Ruben Neves is another option but i dont want a potential player.
We need a proven player and that man is Jorginho.

Modric is about to leave Madrid.
We could make a swoop.

Finally, we need a partner for Van Dijk.
Lovren is good but inconsistent and prone to errors.
Koulibaly is my dream signing.
That man is a rock in Napoli defence.

I hope we sign Allison too.
Mig's future at Liverpool looks bleak and Karuis needs a stonger competition.
Allison will do.

YNWA

And remember, Klopp, dont let Madrid get their filthy shirt on Salah.
Salah is going nowhere.
He remains at Liverpool.
your mouth sweet, are the coach?
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by sheffy87: 11:41am On May 15, 2018
Barcelona should just get Antonie griezman and willian and offload dembele to Chelsea or elsewhere .! they should also sign joginho and complete Arthur signing.....barca should as a matter of fact sell Gomez, yerri mina....!
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Flashaldrin(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2018
BlackManta:
Liverpool should replace Coutinho.
Our midfield is litterd with many central midfielders.
The only creative midfielder we have (Milner and Lalana) cant be considered to be long term options.
Milner is almost 33 and Lalana has injury problems.

Nabil Fekir would be a dream signing.
He is the only realistic signing that can fill the void left by Coutinho.

We cound also sign a partner for Keita.
I dont trust Henderson.... and Emre Can is about to join Juventus.
That leaves us with only Wijnaldum and an injured Chamberlain.

I hope we sign Jorginho.
Ruben Neves is another option but i dont want a potential player.
We need a proven player and that man is Jorginho.

Modric is about to leave Madrid.
We could make a swoop.

Finally, we need a partner for Van Dijk.
Lovren is good but inconsistent and prone to errors.
Koulibaly is my dream signing.
That man is a rock in Napoli defence.

I hope we sign Allison too.
Mig's future at Liverpool looks bleak and Karuis needs a stonger competition.
Allison will do.

YNWA

And remember, Klopp, dont let Madrid get their filthy shirt on Salah.
Salah is going nowhere.
He remains at Liverpool.
Nice and articulate write up!
Compare this with that of other fans in this thread.
This is why I love Liverpool and their supporters, they may not be many, but they're intelligent, they don't make noise, and are die hard supporters.
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by Demogorgon(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
einsteine:

Na football manager you dey play abi
Yes grin
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by KevinDein: 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
blazer2018:

My taste is high when it comes to the kinda players i want to see play for Arsenal, but our current situation won't permit that (Europa league and lack of will to spend heavy)...but i will make do with;

1. CBs
Kostas Manolas and Kalidou Koulibaly...those two plus Koscielny, Chambers and that new Greek boy as backups.

2. Right back
Djibril Sidibé (AS Monaco).

3.Defensive midfield
Verratti or Naiggolan

Plus maybe that Fekir guy...I love that guy...no homo
1.CB
Just one should do. Koulibaly seems unrealistic. Will be too expensive plus we don't have Champions League to offer him.
Get Sokratis of Dortmund. There's a good defender in Mustaphi, he should come good with good coaching. Loan one of Holding or Mavropanos.

2. RB.
No need for that. Bellerin is top notch. There's a reason why he keeps getting linked with top clubs. Chambers and Maitland-Niles could all deputise for him.

3. DM
Verrati is more of central mid fielder and he's unrealistic. Naingolan is cool but too old. Seri of Nice should get a look in otherwise scout the globe for a top notch DM.

4. GK
Let go of Ospina. Get Leno of leverkusen and make him first choice. Cech should sit on the bench.

5. Fekir is not needed. We have similar players in Ozil and Mhiki. Get a winger that can dribble with pace. Leon Bailey of Schalke fits the bill.

3 to 4 players are what Arsenal need. Auba and Lacazette should get 40-50 goals next season. Above all, getting a really good coach is most important.
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by blazer2018: 12:37pm On May 15, 2018
KevinDein:

1.CB
Just one should do. Koulibaly seems unrealistic. Will be too expensive plus we don't have Champions League to offer him.
Get Sokratis of Dortmund. There's a good defender in Mustaphi, he should come good with good coaching. Loan one of Holding or Mavropanos.

2. RB.
No need for that. Bellerin is top notch. There's a reason why he keeps getting linked with top clubs. Chambers and Maitland-Niles could all deputise for him.

3. DM
Verrati is more of central mid fielder and he's unrealistic. Naingolan is cool but too old. Seri of Nice should get a look in otherwise scout the globe for a top notch DM.

4. GK
Let go of Ospina. Get Leno of leverkusen and make him first choice. Cech should sit on the bench.

5. Fekir is not needed. We have similar players in Ozil and Mhiki. Get a winger that can dribble with pace. Leon Bailey of Schalke fits the bill.

3 to 4 players are what Arsenal need. Auba and Lacazette should get 40-50 goals next season. Above all, getting a really good coach is most important.

Kudos!!! Good analyses...I agree with you on all the points you made, but 2 and 5.

2.RB
I don't doubt Bellerin's talent, but it sickens when i remember his numerous schoolboy defensive errors and his inability to go pass top class right backs in crucial matches (he is too relaxed in that position)...and trust me, chambers is not built for that position, neither is Maitland-Niles...while the former is a natural CB, the latter is a natural midfielder.

5.Ozil is a kinda player i tend not to understand...sometimes he looks like a player who doesn't care...and with this news in circulation that most of his team mates are not happy with him in the dressing room, he should be sold off and Fekir bought...lets have players who are passionate to wear d white and red jersey...players without ego...sometimes, i wonder why he renewed his contract sef... undecided

Plus we need a very strong bench to be able to conquer next season...the team needs total rejigging to withstand the rigours of EPL and the distraction of Europa...
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by teesaint22(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
#KTBFFH #CFC
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by teesaint22(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
Chelsea FC Signings I Want

List made considering CL football and possibilities of a deal

Leon Bailey - LW/RW
Jorginho - CM
Seri - CM / DM
Koulibaly - CB
Henrichs / Hysaj - RB
Alderwerield - CB
Icardi / Immobile - ST
Oblak / Alison - GK

These players should be binned

Bakayoko

Cahill

Courtois

Zappacosta

Drinkwater

Barkley

Morata

Giroud

Fabregas

These loanees should be recalled

Marco Van Ginkel

Loftus Cheek

Batshuayi

These should be on loan in epl
Christensen

Ampadu

Hudson

Kennedy

Lucas Piazon

Conte out

Enrique, Pochettino or Sarri In
Re: Premier League Opens Transfer Window This Week by teesaint22(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Please transfer the following to division 1 so DAT my heart can rest.

--Antonio Conte.
--Victor Moses
-- Bakayoko
-- Morata
-- Fabregas
--Rudiger
-- Alonso.
-- Giroud

Their services is no longer needed.
Modified: Any man u fan or Arsenal fan who will quote me. May Buhari become their mentor in life so failure will be their portion.
Rudiger should stay,
Moses can stay too (still manageable than Zappacosta) but an upgrade should be bought.
Surprised you didn't include drinkwater, Barkley, Zappacosta,etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disqualification: Djokovic To Lose Ranking Points, Fined Prize Money / Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal / Angel Di Maria Announces Retirement From International Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.