Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (59758 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Wisemen0147(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2018
These choosen ppl heeeennnn...The last time I read is choosen APRON that save the woman,now it's choosen ringtone or wot? God is GOOD...

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by taxiappguy: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
So Lord's chosen and he still lost consciousness. Next time u cook up story, remove that part, it has already spoil the story.
This story wasn't meant for intelligent people.

4 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Amadaz(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2018
C'ock n bull

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Pat081: 10:18pm On May 14, 2018
D other day it was sister Mary or wot is her name pls dat cloth save now is brother dat phone save wot will now left to save others member of ur church ?but mi too can lie ooooo if dey will pay mi well
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by tunfeek: 10:23pm On May 14, 2018
he lives in ikorodu and work in toll gate ota���
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by tunfeek: 10:24pm On May 14, 2018
he lives in ikorodu and work in toll gate ota�

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Nonsense. undecided
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by kenex4ever(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ameeeeeeeeen somebody!!! Ushers please after the service make sure you remind Brother Maynus to buy a very 'Strong" malaria medicine, preferably one that contains "Artemether" and "Lumefantrine" to help him cure his chronic cerebral malaria that is giving him hallucinations...... angry
Since you doubt him,

Then if what he said is the truth, may it be ur portion in Jesus name.

Say amen
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by MunorAnne(f): 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
Y do these people always give weird testimonies?
That was how one said a bank manager returned the money that was wrongly deducted from her account after "a man wearing black visited him in his dream and instructed him to "return my daughter's money".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 14, 2018
porshnuel:
we need dat ring tone to send buhari back to daura come 2019
looool
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by gaby(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2018
decatalyst:
...again?

I love this your meme ehnnnn...cute doggie don see things for life, you can tell from his wrinkles....lol

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by sprints1: 10:54pm On May 14, 2018
rule number 1 don't interact with a chosen believer in other not to be mentally unstable...the way they waka with their alpha microphone and trainer bib disturbing the peace of people around alone is a problem...lived with one member before the way the guy interact sef... u fit get brain retardation

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by thanki410(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2018
CastedDude is that you testifying? grin We thankGod for Him/her life... Chosen women drag suit , sorry coat with their men.. Hope the God of my church answers prayer too..
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Ayobami7(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
Cook up story

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by blackfase(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2018
See idiots in their usual moronic fashion putting down the story as if its impossible for such in this evil-laden country. Whether this happened to this guy is another story but they make it sound like occurences like these are fiction. The story of soka and its like easily comes to mind. People go missing on a daily basis and yet they will come here and try to prove they are smart or immune from these things. Its people like them that gets easily ensnarled at the end of the day...

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2018
Jus see person wey dem kidnap
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by pawshjai(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
dnt doubt the deeds of God...he x d same everywere...
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by lexy2014: 11:20pm On May 14, 2018
dodelight:

Your doubt doesn't diminish God's power.
Our God Reigns!!!
but d guy didn't say it was d power of God that saved him. He said it was his phone&d word of his G.O.

5 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie has narrated in details how he was saved from the hands of evil men in a ritual den in Lagos. According to the man who shared his testimony in front of the church at the just concluded crusade in Ikorodu, he was saved by his phone's ringing tone.

Below is his testimony as sent by the church. Read below;

My name is Bro Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie. I joined Chosen in March 2008 during the program titled, " GOD HAS THE ANSWER"
I live in Ikorodu area of Lagos, but I am working in Ogun State.

It happened that on Friday morning, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right. I asked him, where are you going? he answered and said that he was dodging from Abule-Egba traffic, and that was all I knew and could remember before I became unconscious.

When I regained consciousness , I saw my self in a big hall inside the forest. I haven't declared who I am by the time all these where happening. Those inside the bus with me weren't aware of what was going on because they haven't regained consciousness by that time. Inside the hall, I saw skulls hanged up and down, and also people that were naked with their undies on.

As I was inside the hall, I began to ask myself where am I? And one of the police heard it and told me to shut up, that I am very stubborn and that very soon my skull will hang like others over there, which I rejected by saying God forbid, my skull cannot hang there. They seized my phones and properties with me and took it into their office.

After the argument, my phone began to ring, and it was singing " The God of Chosen answers Prayers" so they began to fight themselves and there was confusion inside their office, they brought out the nylon bag into the hall and threw it on the floor, asking "who brought this thing here"? And I answered, it is my phone, and it was returned to me.

After the phone was returned to me, their boss came out angrily and said that you people should be looking at face first before you bring people here, and he ordered them to take me away with the same bus that brought me, that was how I came out of their den unhurt.

I was dropped where I can get a bus back and then someone directed me to a Deeper life pastor who helped me back to Lagos.
When I asked someone where I was , I was told it was Ondo State.

My advise to others is to follow the G.O's word and direction to declare whom they are whenever they encounter danger. If not for my phone that spoke for me, I don't know where I would have been by now.

Praise the Lord!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/how-my-ringing-tone-saved-me-from-ritualist-den-in-lagos-man-reveals-photo.html

Smh.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by lexy2014: 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
pawshjai:
dnt doubt the deeds of God...he x d same everywere...
ut d guy didn't say it was God that saved him. He said it was his phone&d word of his G.O.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by pawshjai(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2018
lexy2014:
ut d guy didn't say it was God that saved him. He said it was his phone&d word of his G.O.
dnt mind dem...dey give glory to man...des same pastors always tell dre members..wen u are blessed or saved, its d work of God, give Him glory..we are onli His messengers whom he uses...buh des members dont listen....at same tym we shudnt shame dem
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by pawshjai(f): 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
lexy2014:
dnt mind dem.dey give glory to man.des same pastors always tell dre members.wen u are blessed or saved, its d work of God, give Him glory..we are onli His messengers whom he uses...buh des members dont listen.at same tym we shudnt shame dem
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Neoteny(m): 11:32pm On May 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Only God will judge. Who am i to judge whether it is lie or truth?

I'm quite sure God didn't give u a brain simply to occupy the empty space in your skull....
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Neoteny(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2018
Modern churches.

They keep lowering the entry bar.

Guess it's a reflection of the stupidization of Nigerian Christendom...

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by SexytorresE(f): 11:59pm On May 14, 2018
Next joke Pls grin

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by HeyCorleone(m): 12:16am On May 15, 2018
The same chosen where one woman said putting the chosen sticker on her gas made it last without refilling.

I am not surprised.

Any sane person would know all these are scripted. Poorly scripted at that.

3 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Adesolomon2014(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie has narrated in details how he was saved from the hands of evil men in a ritual den in Lagos. According to the man who shared his testimony in front of the church at the just concluded crusade in Ikorodu, he was saved by his phone's ringing tone.

Below is his testimony as sent by the church. Read below;

My name is Bro Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie. I joined Chosen in March 2008 during the program titled, " GOD HAS THE ANSWER"
I live in Ikorodu area of Lagos, but I am working in Ogun State.

It happened that on Friday morning, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right. I asked him, where are you going? he answered and said that he was dodging from Abule-Egba traffic, and that was all I knew and could remember before I became unconscious.

When I regained consciousness , I saw my self in a big hall inside the forest. I haven't declared who I am by the time all these where happening. Those inside the bus with me weren't aware of what was going on because they haven't regained consciousness by that time. Inside the hall, I saw skulls hanged up and down, and also people that were naked with their undies on.

As I was inside the hall, I began to ask myself where am I? And one of the police heard it and told me to shut up, that I am very stubborn and that very soon my skull will hang like others over there, which I rejected by saying God forbid, my skull cannot hang there. They seized my phones and properties with me and took it into their office.

After the argument, my phone began to ring, and it was singing " The God of Chosen answers Prayers" so they began to fight themselves and there was confusion inside their office, they brought out the nylon bag into the hall and threw it on the floor, asking "who brought this thing here"? And I answered, it is my phone, and it was returned to me.

After the phone was returned to me, their boss came out angrily and said that you people should be looking at face first before you bring people here, and he ordered them to take me away with the same bus that brought me, that was how I came out of their den unhurt.

I was dropped where I can get a bus back and then someone directed me to a Deeper life pastor who helped me back to Lagos.
When I asked someone where I was , I was told it was Ondo State.

My advise to others is to follow the G.O's word and direction to declare whom they are whenever they encounter danger. If not for my phone that spoke for me, I don't know where I would have been by now.

Praise the Lord!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/.html

Haba bros, why the lie?
All this churches and their means of afvertisement sha

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by itzjwizzy(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2018
obojememe:

how come u got to toll gate before meran and u said u are coming from oshodi?
ayam not understanding
exactly. Your head de there.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by itzjwizzy(m): 1:28am On May 15, 2018
oladapoa1:
You live in Ikorodu. Board a bus to Oshodi, how did your bus now passed through toll gate, to meiran not *meron*.

When...

I am just confused.

At least let's be constructive in everything. Its sounds very absurd
grin grin I confuse O
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Daboomb: 1:32am On May 15, 2018
Firgemachar:
As expected, doubting lunatics have surfaced to cast aspersions on the testimony.

They doubt everything that gives God the glory.

Sons (children) of belial!

Not really but that Brother is certainly high on Codiene!

The day ritualists will really capture him and ask him to play that his ringtone endlessly.....

E go do him like film. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by itzjwizzy(m): 1:35am On May 15, 2018
MunorAnne:
Y do these people always give weird testimonies?
That was how one said a bank manager returned the money that was wrongly deducted from her account after "a man wearing black visited him in his dream and instructed him to "return my daughter's money".
wearing black? No b devil be that? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.