Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys (34111 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by babestella: 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
I am still wondering why he came out with that rant though, was he cheated or closed out of a big deal? Is that why he snitched? Does he know anything about the Club 57 raid? was he within the vicinity of the raid? No one knows just yet. A rejoinder from him, is useless. Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by chicoMX(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2018
I didn't not say

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by krisdebest: 10:38pm On May 14, 2018
This guy seems to be confused. His first post says those stores are all used for money laundering. Now he says not all...Oga Noble which one u dey
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Carlyboi(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2018
A wise man once said...... words are like one way ticket,they are like pandoras box,when there has been a misyarn it cant be reversed like a motorcyle...not just threats!businesses and establishments in that axis might sue his ass for libel or defamation!such ignorance from someone with a nobly educated background...
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by tragergeorge(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2018
Postboiswag:
Don't know why am always jealous whenever I see a G-boy
because you are a lazy 9ja youth,you nor wan hustle

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by chukzyfcbb: 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
The Ogs, The ballers and the Shotcallers.

The movers and the shakers of the industry must have sent Nobel threatening message, Now he is singing another tune.

Started off with Hardcore Rap tweets now his tweets are RnB like, lol cheesy

#If you fight corruption in Nigeria, Corruption will fight you back. lool
#Nobel must have been warned smiley

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Lorechino(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2018
you can easily stop arm robbery than Gee. quote me. our bad leaders don't need vibrant nigas that will compete with there dull children simple.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Donald7610: 10:56pm On May 14, 2018
Stewpud boi
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Josh44s(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2018
Hand will still touch this ediot and my hand must surely touch him soon. angry

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Pentools(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2018
AdoredLadyvida:
Mmmtttccchhheeewww

Who Cares,

Serving God and living your life in a Good way is the Best.

God bless.U.S.A,bless Nigeria

Wetin dey happen for U.S.A. make we know weda na to port, this one u dey shout God bless U.S.A upandan literally in all the thread tru out today, hope it is not what I'm thinking based on mayeah levels

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by itsmeurLady(f): 11:07pm On May 14, 2018
Am I the only one that saw " I didn't not" ? They will blame it on Typo error, pls lemme comman be going as I am not feeling fine.... see am, dem never touch am, e Don dey change mouth, Mr I didn't not

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by EmmyDJourno: 11:14pm On May 14, 2018
This guy Igwe no Noble atall angry

My Mum always says to me: Avoid doing anything that would make you say "Sorry" in the end

They must've threatened to sue his big head grin

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by osusuallstars: 11:20pm On May 14, 2018
why not mind your business
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2018
Temple1288:
They have threatened him..
You can't be a beneficiary of Yahoo Yahoo and still criticize them, just as you can blast the Devil and expect to get something from him..

Don't clarify your statement Igwe, just stand by it.. There's nothing like the undiluted truth!

Everything controversial needs clarification. Let him speak his mind

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by okenwaa(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
All this wrong grammar wey full everywia kwanu

My guy dey shake type ooo

grin grin grin grin

Para mode!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 14, 2018
Dude is a bitch niggar. His t-shirt tells it all. Snitches are always within the circle of influence of femmes.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 14, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).
Well said brother, oil dey your head. I so much hate those stupid guys that do local, one even tried to scam me and I told him to get a life. I'm in support of Yahoo but not those that do local.
#GodblessAllHustler
#IrepDstreet
Note: I'm not a yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by anigold(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2018
Ournews:
Noble Igwe has made some clarifications on his controversial tweets about ''Yahoo Yahoo' boys which he posted last Friday.

Noble in his tweets, listed alleged fraud fronts to include record labels, car sale business and online stores.

According to him, 'EFCC needs to have a waiter stationed at every club in VI and Lekki'. Online stores and stores on Admiralty/Fola Osibo in Lekki are all used for money laundering'.

He has now clarfified that not all stores on Fola Osibo are fronts for fraudsters. See his new tweets below

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/noble-igwe-clarifies-his-controversial-tweets-about-yahoo-yahoo-boys/

what a coward he must have been threatened grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 14, 2018
Pentools:

Wetin dey happen for U.S.A. make we know weda na to port, this one u dey shout God bless U.S.A upandan literally in all the thread tru out today, hope it is not what I'm thinking based on mayeah levels
I'm also thinking the same oohh. Anyway God bless America.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by zealblinks(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).
you are � bro
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Eke40seven(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2018
sobmos:

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

This write up is one of the reasons why I believe that the attitude of most Nigerians stinks. If only you know the implications of the activities of yahoo yahoo on Nigerians abroad, you won't type this.
Our worth had been reduced to less than nothing, no wonder why our country seem perpetually cursed. So, because of thief opened a business, the thief should be forgiven all of a sudden, so because the victims are "white", we should give testimonies in church. Do you know how many people commit suicide after being scammed? The truth is that, at the end of the day, the consequences come back to us....
One of the biggest banks in Europe, woke up one day and issued all students of Nigerian nationality of close their accounts because they believe that we are "high risk", i won't go any further because you cannot begin to concieve what life without a bank account is like..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2018
Get Your Complimentary cards | company logo | e-banner designs

Contact 08104039504 (Whatsapp Only)

See Below:--

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by LZAA: 12:00am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

my broda there is no lesser evil o
the only reason armed robbery is hated is because of the use of arms(lol) and risk of death either to the victim,police or culprit
fraud is worse than armed robbery by miles
imagine all ur life savings disappearing in a flash to fraudsters
employers of labour my bootlace,this aint no robin hood grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by kenx1(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

True word our government is so blind, have you taken note of how these guys hustle, the so much energy they exert on it, d sleepness nights and their creativity, if only the government can help them channel these energies into something viable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by EsvNwoye(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2018
SMH..
Our decadence is hitting the rock bottom.
I can't believe we are debating whether Yahoo is bad or good in this times.
We are also debating whether a gov't that has wrecked the economy, caused a gushing of blood in country and some failure in the past regime, wc is less evil.
We also debate the oppression of unarmed men by a treacherous government.

Depressing, bleak outlook

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:17am On May 15, 2018
Yahoo boys ....what is going on with the boys these days. I personally think that these guys are armed robbers who pretend to make money with laptop. How does that work.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Olumaeme: 12:17am On May 15, 2018
Make them free yahoo Boys, we know sex before marriage is bad, and we still dey fvck, even inside church criminals plenty, blackmailing people to pay tithe or remain poor is a scam.
Politicians dey steal money everyday, police and SARS dey collect bribe, any hustle wey you fit do, abeg do am, because there's every possibility that the money you are stealing is also stolen somewhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by thunderbabs: 12:19am On May 15, 2018
See how stupid this guy is cheesy

When you ve shown ur stupidity and then you realize that you are unwanted by many coz you a snitch and is bad for pr, you now use style want to do damage control, wont work.

Some pple will just use their own mouth and hands to pull themselves down. Snitch igwe is one of 'em

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by talk2percy(m): 12:23am On May 15, 2018
Who ask u, just shut the elf up! If them dig u now very deep, u go clean all round?? Use ur head!
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by eduwillz(m): 12:24am On May 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
E b like say our Noble guy don begin shake ooo undecided

The seat is getting hot. .

e Kno no b4?

Abeg check my signature
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dejavuh0007(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2018
there's no justification whatsoever for bin a fraudster. what is bad is bad, there r no two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 12:58am On May 15, 2018
sobmos:

WRONG BRO... VERY WRONG

Yahoo is bad & Choosing Death to a small Snake instead of a Big Lion doesn't change the fact that you will still die. (your lesser evil idea)

If you've ever done Yahoo in the past, you will know things have changed. Back then in 1999 - 2010. Yahoo was easily done without the use of Charms & people get paid well. Nowadays the Westerners are more smarter. You think they are not aware of Nigerian scams. When you travel out of this country to Europe that's when you'll know whats up. They are fully aware brother.

There is no Yahoo without Yahoo Plus in 2018, Don't be deceived. Even the guys in Ghana have their periodical Fetish Sacrifice they have to give. God forbid that any of your family members be used for Ritual, then your eyes will be open.

Plenty Women in Lagos & dead ladies Walking. They are already dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Think There Is More To The Seun Egbegbe Story / Simi Surprises Female Fan On Her Birthday / Nadia Buari And Her Child Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.