Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys (34134 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 1:44pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Keep defending the evil ways of those yahoo boys. undecided Don't worry, by the time their evil actions boomerang back on their heads, and destroy their lives, they will eventually realise that anything gotten by deceit, ends up being a ticket to destruction.

You think Karma can be avoided? It appears stuvpidity must be your middle name. sad Karma is a universal law. It may be delayed, but it surely cannot be denied. The sad thing is that by the time Karma knocks on the door of those yahoo boys to dish out retribution to them, you probably would not be there to witness their downfall.

Yahoo boys are more deadly than armed robbers. The only difference lies in the tools of their trade. You think armed robbers who carry guns and knives to kill and rob victims are the only evil ones? Then it means you have not seen the people who fall victim to the yahoo boys - the victims whose lives are cut short by instalments, or the ones who lose life, limbs, honour, family, relationships, businesses, reputation and resources to the fraud perpetrated by such scammers. I repeat: May God release divine vengeance and judgement on all yahoo boys, from now till eternity. sad

Sense fall on you id10t.
Y are you trying to give me your surname naw, who told you I need middle name,

At the bolded, if that about karma was 100% how are there evil people in the world? undecided because karma would have destroyed them long ago and their types will be extinct,

Secondly and most importantly you think they care??
This boys were abandoned by society, cast out by the church and criticised by " educated " people . most of them know very well what it is to be hungry, am taking of that sharp pain in your stomach that makes you want to die, you thinks your stupid morals words are food, or clothing or house or jobs,

You this children of peace you no nothing about the ways of war, many of them have been on the verge of death, suicide and finally they found solace , progress in yahoo, then you come with you mouth to give them nothing, and ask them to return to nothing, YOU ARE NOT WELL.
Did they see jobs and say they want yahoo, did they see equal opportunity and say they didn't want.

Guy think small, let's even agree that all the millions doing yahoo stop. What will you provide for them to do undecided.

Go to your 8-5 job and earn your 20k and stop complaining.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Barzinime(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2018
are you thought you have said something reasonable? First Do you go to a church/mosque? if you do, then stop wasting your time.

Let me now tell you something, all you wrote is nonsense & i pray the so called yahoo boys drain you of your hard earn money

And how is yahoo a lesser evil? you think it wont have a ripple effect later? the so called yahoo boys will become the future leaders in this country because of their riches & what does that equates to = A bright future abi...

If we dont change this stupid mentality of ours then we are doomed in this country.

We are always looking for stupid excuses all the time always blaming the government, but forget that the government is not just one individual but the same various dubious criminal minds.

People with low self esteem that feel they cant make it anymore are the ones that have this your mentality

Remember nature always pay back in kind.

sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Eke40seven(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
livinbygrace:

You care about people living comfortably in Abroad but forgetting the millions of Nigerians living in abject penury due to the recklessness and mismanagement from our leaders.You go to school now and still hopeless,as there is no job available.Do you know how many destinies that have been waisted because ,there is no future in this country?Where a 40years old man still depends on aged parent for a living.Most boys go to school now and turned to Yahoo,while most girls have almost turned to prostitution.You pay exorbitant bill for darkness,no roads,no good health care,infact nothing is working is this country and you expect boys to folds their hands?So its not how you make money that matters but how you spends it.
And why should your poverty problems haunt your fellow country men working their socks off abroad to help their folks back home to relief some of the poverty?
Lemme give you an example, in Germany, just a few years ago, Barclays and Censor would issue Nigerian students credit cards to help out with studies and some stuffs when there is no money, but now, immediately you have the Naija passport, they deny you outrightly, they don't care. Why should they care when you probably sympathise with thieves and would aid them?
Whose fault is it that you have shitty leaders? They or you the average citizens? The people are just as bad as the leaders. You guys will jump on trees to praise your leaders whether they loot or not as far as the money reaches you. On election days, your conscience will not judge you when you extend your hands to collect money in exchange for your votes, then after you sell your mandate to the devil you begin to blame the devil. What do you expect?
Are you the only poor country in this world? Why should our reputation so stink that we condone yahoo thieves just because it's not "our" money they are stealing and you want things to be good with us? How?

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
lovelybugs:
I am sorry to say this but there really is no difference between fraud and armed robbery because at the end of the day they both have the same effect on their victims. Trauma. Their victims will end up depressed and if you think about it robbery might even be better because when you are robbed most likely they will only take a fraction of your total worth but when fraud is committed the victims normally end up penniless. I say the main reason why you support fraud is because you think it's done to the white people not Nigerians. And your wrong about that because 80% of the so called Yahoo jobs are actually done in Nigerians and their victims are Nigerians .
You are right. sad And not only do victims of yahoo boys suffer trauma, they sometimes end up killing themselves, by committing suicide....or are even thrown into jail, because they cannot refund the money that those yahoo boys defrauded from them sad
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
Eke40seven:

And why should your poverty problems haunt your fellow country men working their socks off abroad to help their folks back home to relief some of the poverty?
Lemme give you an example, in Germany, just a few years ago, Barclays and Censor would issue Nigerian students credit cards to help out with studies and some stuffs when there is no money, but now, immediately you have the Naija passport, they deny you outrightly, they don't care. Why should they care when you probably sympathise with thieves and would aid them?
Whose fault is it that you have shitty leaders? They or you the average citizens? The people are just as bad as the leaders. You guys will jump on trees to praise your leaders whether they loot or not as far as the money reaches you. On election days, your conscience will not judge you when you extend your hands to collect money in exchange for your votes, then after you sell your mandate to the devil you begin to blame the devil. What do you expect?
Are you the only poor country in this world? Why should our reputation so stink that we condone yahoo thieves just because it's not "our" money they are stealing and you want things to be good with us? How?

Because we worship money and are cowards.
I remember the times that it people don't know the source of your wealth, they won't sell things to you, no matter how much you bring, they won't let their daughters marry you and so on, however with the advent of "forgiveness" everything turned upside down, and here we are, even the pastors are thieves so are the police .
Need I say more

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 2:50pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

You are right. sad And not only do victims of yahoo boys suffer trauma, they sometimes end up killing themselves, by committing suicide....or are even thrown into jail, because they cannot refund the money that those yahoo boys defrauded from them sad

And soat least their jail is more comfortable than many Nigeria homes.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 2:53pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
Sense fall on you id10t. Y are you trying to give me your surname naw, who told you I need middle name,

At the bolded, if that about karma was 100% how are there evil people in the world? undecided because karma would have destroyed them long ago and their types will be extinct,

Secondly and most importantly you think they care??
This boys were abandoned by society, cast out by the church and criticised by " educated " people . most of them know very well what it is to be hungry, am taking of that sharp pain in your stomach that makes you want to die, you thinks your stupid morals words are food, or clothing or house or jobs,

You this children of peace you no nothing about the ways of war, many of them have been on the verge of death, suicide and finally they found solace , progress in yahoo, then you come with you mouth to give them nothing, and ask them to return to nothing, YOU ARE NOT WELL.
Did they see jobs and say they want yahoo, did they see equal opportunity and say they didn't want.

Guy think small, let's even agree that all the millions doing yahoo stop. What will you provide for them to do undecided.

Go to your 8-5 job and earn your 20k and stop complaining.

Didn't I tell you earlier that stuvpidity was your middle name? shocked You just proved it. So because people have been on the verge of death or suicide, they should turn to crime, right? You think you can justify crime, with these your pathetic excuses? Or you believe the people they scammed were not driven to suicide, prison or sickness by the antics of these yahoo boys who defrauded them? Can you cure a headache by creating migraine?

As for all you said about Karma, it shows your sense was left in the ditch. undecided Kara is slow in coming, because it wants people to repent of evil, but don't worry - sooner than later it always shows up eventually, no matter how many evil people are in the world. Vice can never give birth to virtue, no matter how much you try to justify it. It only breeds death, loss and evil at the end of the day.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
YoungFr:
Shey na u teach me, this is how Nigeria Armed Forces accuse people wrongly
Like I said before, I have a well paying job and I pay tax monthly grin grin wink grin cheesy
Stop telling lies. You and your friends are nothing but yahoo boys, because you support their antics. undecided
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 3:34pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
Sorry bro ,doesn't matte what you say, all the people saying this carp that yahoo is bad will not turn investorbj away from their business, banks won't refuse to open bank accounts for them, ladies won't close their legs for them, and people won't stop following them in twitter ,Ig, and kissing their ass, that being said how should they stop when they are given validity by the country.

Besides there is always balance, but I fear that the U.S are allowing us to dig our graves for ourselves.
Another piece of drivel from this numbskull called Dami12345. USA is not your problem sad. The greedy damned yahoo boys are the problem. May curses never depart from their lives, and may they die a miserable death!

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
Scam and Fraud cannot be erased, USA despite how good the country is people still engage in drug trafficking, scams and robbery
But the difference is in that the perpetrators of such things in the USA are daily being caught, prosecuted and jailed unlike in Nigeria, where it takes forever to bring scammers to book. Go to the US and flaunt money like it is going out of fashion, and see if the tax man and police won't turn up on your doorstep to make enquiries, about your source of livelihood.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Another piece of drivel from this numbskull called Dami12345. USA is not your problem sad. The greedy damned yahoo boys are the problem. May curses never depart from their lives, and may they die a miserable death!

Look Johnny Boy,
USA is the problem, or should I say the economic league is the problem, yahoo is just a symptom of the disease called USA.

If you can't see the cause and effect that's going on it isn't my fault you are so dumb, read a few book will you.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Look Johnny Boy,
USA is the problem, or should I say the economic league is the problem, yahoo is just a symptom of the disease called USA.

If you can't see the cause and effect that's going on it isn't my fault you are so dumb, read a few books will you.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 3:53pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Didn't I tell you earlier that stuvpidity was your middle name? shocked You just proved it. So because people have been on the verge of death or suicide, they should turn to crime, right? You think you can justify crime, with these your pathetic excuses? Or you believe the people they scammed were not driven to suicide, prison or sickness by the antics of these yahoo boys who defrauded them? Can you cure a headache by creating migraine?

As for all you said about Karma, it shows your sense was left in the ditch. undecided Kara is slow in coming, because it wants people to repent of evil, but don't worry - sooner than later it always shows up eventually, no matter how many evil people are in the world. Vice can never give birth to virtue, no matter how much you try to justify it. It only breeds death, loss and evil at the end of the day.

I didnt marry into your family so I don't see how your surname : stupidity has anything to do with me.

Secondly it is so rare to meet a specimen of idiotic homo sapiens, like you. I need to ask Did a yahoo boy chase you out of your Father's cave by buying the land up for his babe.

Just kidding, I shouldn't make fun of your condition cheesy

Am sure you have heard "justice delayed is justice denied " besides you have no idea how the universe works if you did you wouldn't bank so much on karma.

Anyways look, a man who society cast out owes nobody anything, he has only one thing to look forward to, there is nothing left for him to do than make it or die no matter the cost to you or anyone else.

So let's agree to disagree shall we, because no matter how much you rant and how much I try to elevate your mental depression, it won't change the fact that yahoo will keep booming and if yahoo stops, the offa bank robbery will look like child's play compare with the robberies that will steadily be happening.

If buhari can survive karma and become president of Nigeria after so many years any one would take chances with karma than hunger, starvation or death.

Beside I know your just jealous of the cool rides, slay Queen's the popping of bottles and large live yahoo boys live.

So , fuc you and fuxk your white Masters , Jonny Boy.
And don't forget to lick Master Smith's shoe today.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 3:54pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
And soat least their jail is more comfortable than many Nigeria homes.

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=laudate post=67586120][/quote]

Lol, you don't mean it, you mean YOU have money?? wink
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 4:05pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
I didnt marry into your family so I don't see how your surname : stupidity has anything to do with me.

Secondly it is so rare to meet a specimen of idiotic homo sapiens, like you. I need to ask Did a yahoo boy chase you out of your Father's cave by buying the land up for his babe.

Just kidding, I shouldn't make fun of your condition cheesy

Am sure you have heard "justice delayed is justice denied " besides you have no idea how the universe works of you did you would bank so much on karma.

Anyways look, a man who society cast out owes nobody anything, he has only one thing to look forward to, there is nothing left for him to do than make it or die no matter the cost to you or anyone else.

So let's agree to disagree shall we, because no matter how much you rant and how much I tried to elevate your mental depression, it won't change the fact that yahoo will keep booming and if yahoo stops, the offa bank robbery will look like child's play compare with the robberies that will steadily be happening.

If buhari can survive karma and become president of Nigeria after so many years any one would take chances with karma than hunger, starvation or death.

Beside I know your just jealous of the cool rides, slay Queen's the popping of bottles and large live yahoo boys live.

So , fuc you and fuxk your white Masters , Jonny Boy.
And don't forget to like Master Smith's shoe today.

Continue spewing trash, and showing everyone that the only thing in your brain is sawdust. sad Can you proudly write 'yahoo boy' as your profession, if asked to give details about what you do for a living? As for that crack about family members, I pray God will never allow an idiotic yahoo boy, go near any of my family. If he makes the mistake of coming close, I will be the first to expose him and make sure he gets thrown into a jail he will never escape from.

Only stuvpid mentally retar'ded touts, chose to engage in yahoo business for a living, instead of using their God-given brains to engage in worthwhile legitimate businesses with potentials for growth. I respect the keke driver or okada man who takes home 20k per month from the proceeds of his honest hardwork, than the yahoo boy whose stock in trade is criminality and deception, who exists only to prey upon unsuspecting innocent hardworking citizens.

It is greed and deceit that drives the yahoo boy, not hunger. angry And it is that greed and deceit that will dig his grave. If yahoo stops, Nigeria will become a much better place to live in, and people will be able to sleep securely knowing their bank accounts and investments, are safe. The difference between yahoo boys and the damage they have inflicted on our land, can even be seen in the way the UK embassies treat Botswana citizens and Nigerian citizens.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 4:24pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Continue spewing trash, and showing everyone that the only thing in your brain is sawdust. sad Can you proudly write 'yahoo boy' as your profession, if asked to give details about what you do for a living? As for that crack about family members, I pray God will never allow an idiotic yahoo boy, go near any of my family. If he makes the mistake of coming close, I will be the first to expose him and make sure he gets thrown into a jail he will never escape from.

Only stuvpid mentally retar'ded touts, chose to engage in yahoo business for a living, instead of using their God-given brains to engage in worthwhile legitimate businesses with potentials for growth. I respect the keke driver or okada man who takes home 20k per month from the proceeds of his honest hardwork, than the yahoo boy whose stock in trade is criminality and deception, who exists only to prey upon unsuspecting innocent hardworking citizens.

It is greed and deceit that drives the yahoo boy, not hunger. angry And it is that greed and deceit that will dig his grave. If yahoo stops, Nigeria will become a much better place to live in, and people will be able to sleep securely knowing their bank accounts and investments, are safe. The difference between yahoo boys and the damage they have inflicted on our land, can even be seen in the way the UK embassies treat Botswana citizens and Nigerian citizens.

I agree with you statement about destroying the image of Nigeria, I hate what boys are doing, however since I can't provide an alternative, I won't ask them to die naw.

Your respect and opinion is of no value to the keke man, honesty cannot put food on any table, money does that.
Even the bible says that any man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

20k a month cannot do that, then after 20yewrs where will the keke man be? No retirement funds no social security? You see my point right?

Sorry bout the cracks, I needed you to see that I had tooth too. I apologize for the remarks.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 4:30pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
I agree with you statement about destroying the image of Nigeria, I hate what boys are doing, however since I can't provide an alternative, I won't ask them to die naw.

Your respect and opinion is of no value to the keke man, honesty cannot put food on any table, money does that.
Even the bible says that any man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

20k a month cannot do that, then after 20yewrs where will the keke man be? No retirement funds no social security? You see my point right?

Sorry bout the cracks, I needed you to see that I had tooth too. I apologize for the remarks.

I do not see your point, because your points do not make sense. sad Like I said earlier the greed, deceit and vices of the yahoo boy will dig his grave in due course. FYI, 20k puts food on the table of a single man each month, and also helps him plan & create other sources of legitimate income. A keke boy I know, earns almost 150k monthly, after delivering his rental fees for the keke to its' owner. Other keke drivers make more or less money depending on their location. Legit hard work, steady clean income and peace of mind goes a long way, in establishing the well-being of an individual.

You claim that "Even the bible says that any man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel." undecided That same Bible did NOT say a man should steal or defraud others, to provide for his family. In fact the same Bible says "The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death." Read Proverbs 21 verse 6.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Dami12345: 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

I do not see your point, because your points do not make sense. sad Like I said earlier the greed, deceit and vices of the yahoo boy will dig his grave in due course. FYI, 20k puts food on the table of a single man each month, and also helps him plan & create other sources of legitimate income. A keke boy I know, earns almost 150k monthly, after delivering his rental fees for the keke to its' owner. Other keke drivers make more or less money depending on their location. Legit hard work, steady clean income and peace of mind goes a long way, in establishing the well-being of an individual.

You claim that "Even the bible says that any man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel." undecided That same Bible did NOT say a man should steal or defraud others, to provide for his family. In fact the same Bible says "The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death." Read Proverbs 21 verse 6.

Well infidel means (not going to heaven) so I would rather be a lying cheat than and infidel.

U see what I say, if tomorrow you find out that keke boy is using yahoo to supplement his income what would you say? Or you think that what you see is what you see.

In fact dude I give up, you are right.
You are have always been right.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 5:13pm On May 15, 2018
Dami12345:
Well infidel means (not going to heaven) so I would rather be a lying cheat than and infidel.

U see what I say, if tomorrow you find out that keke boy is using yahoo to supplement his income what would you say? Or you think that what you see is what you see.

In fact dude I give up, you are right.
You are have always been right.

If tomorrow I find out that the keke boy is using yahoo to supplement his income, then I would be the first to denounce him and get him arrested. angry Crime cannot be condoned under any guise. undecided But the keke driver who wakes up at 6 a.m to start carrying passengers around in the hot sun, from morning till 10p.m at night, where does he get the time or energy to engage in yahoo?

Try and change from your evil ways....
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dvkot(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

But the difference is in that the perpetrators of such things in the USA are daily being caught, prosecuted and jailed unlike in Nigeria, where it takes forever to bring scammers to book. Go to the US and flaunt money like it is going out of fashion, and see if the tax man and police won't turn up on your doorstep to make enquiries, about your source of livelihood.
thats not true bro, u flaunt money in usa, go to a strip club and spray million, nobody will ask you shitt except something happen and they decide to open an investigation on you.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 8:36pm On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
thats not true bro, u flaunt money in usa, go to a strip club and spray million, nobody will ask you shitt except something happen and they decide to open an investigation on you.
Oga, stop talking about what you do not know. There are too many informants, and undercover agents in the US. sad People keep tabs on most things. Spray money anyhow over there, and see if they would not report and investigate you. Do you think that those who are being investigated always talk about it, or broadcast it? Sometimes, such people may not even know that the security agencies are digging into their records.
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by dvkot(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
laudate:

Oga, stop talking about what you do not know. There are too many informants, and undercover agents in the US. sad People keep tabs on most things. Spray money anyhow over there, and see if they would not report and investigate you. Do you think that those who are being investigated always talk about it, or broadcast it? Sometimes, such people may not even know that the security agencies are digging into their records.
Oga u are not being investigated for spending only if you are involved in a scam finish, u cannot be spraying money then FBI will see you and start asking you the kind of work you do, oga is not possible
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by laudate: 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
dvkot:
Oga u are not being investigated for spending only if you are involved in a scam finish, u cannot be spraying money then FBI will see you and start asking you the kind of work you do, oga is not possible

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2018
sobmos:
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).

Wonder why this comment is not deleted and writer arrested and banned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Mimics Mummy GO, Recreates Evangelist’s Controversial Sermon (video) / Oge Okoye Stuns In Figure-hugging Tube Dress / Uti Or Falz: Who Wore The Yellow Suit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.