Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (18979 Views)

PSG Coach Christophe Galtier Arrested By French Police Over Racism Allegations / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Real Madrid Finally Appoints New Coach On Permanent Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by sprints1: 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

erm beckenbauer worked in marseille
loew worked in galatasaray
udo lattek worked in barcelona
so i dunno about germans not getting jobs in europe
lol...see the 6 months coaches u are mentioning dem no even last one year

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by LZAA: 11:53pm On May 14, 2018
sprints1:
lol...see the 6 months coaches u are mentioning dem no even last one year
ultimately na ur employers go determine how long u go stay na
i agree with u on lattek as the barca players of that era hated running grin
but tapie was a mad man who hired and fired at will and loew was still earning his stripes grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by sprints1: 12:01am On May 15, 2018
LZAA:

ultimately na ur employers go determine how long u go stay na
i agree with u on lattek as the barca players of that era hated running grin
but tapie was a mad man who hired and fired at will and loew was still earning his stripes grin
even loew was fernabache and was poor that don't last were they can't dominate...look at the way loew controls the German team...the same way klopp handled sakho and Mignolet despite mignolet better than karius he still uses kariua because they are tight family friends... if u are doing exceptionally well ur employers won't sack u and trying to control ur employers won't work German love control.... read Hitlers story and German empire they love authority never seen a German who is not arrogant with their arch language proving that they know it all..I tell u if loew join arsenal he will sink them...becos dem no go give am right hand to do things that's why they are keen on arteta somebody they can control

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2018
sprints1:
sarri will take over next season conte that they have sacked na him body dey Chelsea now spirit dey italy
And Sarri is better how? You’ll still be the one to shout for his sack when he under performs.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by sprints1: 12:06am On May 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

And Sarri is better how? You’ll still be the one to shout for his sack when he under performs.
I no be Chelsea fan but the man plays good a tackling football just making my siggestion
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2018
Maxcollins042:
I can't wait for next season jare. This dude is going to ruffle some feathers at the Parisian club. I envisage his lock of horns with the petulant Neymar.
They’ll rather sack him than let Neymar go
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by LZAA: 12:10am On May 15, 2018
sprints1:
even loew was fernabache and was poor that don't last were they can't dominate...look at the way loew controls the German team...the same way klopp handled sakho and Mignolet despite mignolet better than karius he still uses kariua because they are tight family friends... if u are doing exceptionally well ur employers won't sack u and trying to control ur employers won't work German love control.... read Hitlers story and German empire they love authority never seen a German who is not arrogant with their arch language proving that they know it all
lol yea loew was fener grin kikiki
omo even if u are flying some owners wee sack you
harry redknapp was sacked by teddy brown at west ham and levy at spurs
brian clough was sacked at derby
england sacked sir ramsey and refused to renew venables contract
dont underestimate loony owners oo
na dm dy run club
and germans love efficiency not authority
they are very methodical and though set in their ways they are open to new ideas
the superior aryan thing died with hitler and is in a huge minority(see the wordplay grin)
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2018
sprints1:
I no be Chelsea fan but the man plays good a tackling football just making my siggestion
As for Chelsea their problem is not the coach,it’s the players. The management have already impacted that useless mentality that the players have the ability to sack a coach. Check the history,anytime the players are angry at a manager they start playing like fools and they’ll end up sacking that manager.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Bruemath(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2018
Hmmm, will he succeed?
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Maxcollins042(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

They’ll rather sack him than let Neymar go
That's if Neymar doesn't rebel his way out of the club grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Dollabiz: 1:56am On May 15, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Nobody: 5:57am On May 15, 2018
I hope PSG will play &3.5 come next season under his reign.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Beedude(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2018
Hadeya:
I wished Arsenal sign him
The Man Sabi Beta Thing
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by AFONJACOW(m): 6:10am On May 15, 2018
who will replace bullhari as the president of this shithole
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Unlimited22: 6:59am On May 15, 2018
They've signed another Yorukpa league coach who Neymar will be bigger than. Okay na.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by 8stargeneral: 7:16am On May 15, 2018
Dis psg club dey confuse ooh grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by ZAWs: 7:17am On May 15, 2018
bignero:

arsenal in talks with allegri

Max Allegri is staying at Juve.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Shukusheka(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2018
sprints1:
even loew was fernabache and was poor that don't last were they can't dominate...look at the way loew controls the German team...the same way klopp handled sakho and Mignolet despite mignolet better than karius he still uses kariua because they are tight family friends... if u are doing exceptionally well ur employers won't sack u and trying to control ur employers won't work German love control.... read Hitlers story and German empire they love authority never seen a German who is not arrogant with their arch language proving that they know it all..I tell u if loew join arsenal he will sink them...becos dem no go give am right hand to do things that's why they are keen on arteta somebody they can control
Isn't Berti Vogts doing wonders with the Iceland national team? undecided
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by ZAWs: 7:24am On May 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

As for Chelsea their problem is not the coach,it’s the players. The management have already impacted that useless mentality that the players have the ability to sack a coach. Check the history,anytime the players are angry at a manager they start playing like fools and they’ll end up sacking that manager.

Actually, it's still the coach fault.
When the coach starts to be rude to some certain players, they will definitely teamed up against him.
Example is Diego Costa and Jose mourinho
The guy worry Jose like witch.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by Nobody: 8:32am On May 15, 2018
bignero:

arsenal in talks with allegri

Allegri has said he staying put in his present club, EXCEPT .....

Im scared it might be Arteta.

But I perceive Ancellotti and Viera as his assistant
Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by chiboy1116: 9:56am On May 15, 2018
utenwuson:
he is small boy.... he can't control big boys in the dressing room... he will be fired.
he will b sacked not becos he's too small but dis dude has too much ego dats y he doesn't work well with a controlling board ...he asks for players u don't just get him anything u like on the market ...he doesn't gv two shits if ur d best player in d team ..warning to d prima dona

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal by sprints1: 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
Shukusheka:
Isn't Berti Vogts doing wonders with the Iceland national team? undecided
Berti vogts for where is he still alive hallerson is their national team coach and he is a dentist

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2023 Count Down: Nigeria – Team Guide, Key Players, Lineup, Prediction / Arsenal Lose £210m In Four Years Thanks To Poor Transfer Dealings / Super Eagles On A Team Walk In Swaziland Ahead Of Match Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.