Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) (594 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Toke Makinwa: I Want Anthony Joshua, As A Gift For My Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by ecamzy: 7:26am On May 15, 2018
CEO princesspromsblog.ng Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday Release Lovely Photos

Yo! She deserves some accolades, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

She is worth celebrating, so lets drop heart warmth birthday message below.

“Happy Birthday Superwoman"

May God reward your hardwork and passion. May he bless you till your cup runs over. May he keep you, Sustain you, uphold you and

continually protect you.

May your blogging career witness a tremendous uplift that will shock the world.

The angels are rejoicing because you’re God’s beloved and it’s your birthday.

Re: Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:46am On May 15, 2018
Is she from China , because she's looking like JET LI's younger sister

Congrats madame cool
Re: Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by Whizdorm001(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2018
Happy birthday dear.
Re: Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by durulian: 7:53am On May 15, 2018
congrats mine

mine is coming up @27th of may
Re: Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by robinso01(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Is she from China , because she's looking like JET LI's younger sister

Congrats madame cool
what a telepathic mind we've got, am about to write is she from China, then I saw ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:19am On May 15, 2018
robinso01:
what a telepathic mind we've got, am about to write is she from China, then I saw ur comment.

grin cool

Twale
Re: Blogger Princess Promise Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) by robinso01(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=67573503]

grin cool

Twale

grin cool two hands for you also

(1) (Reply)

Some Friends Thought I Wouldn’t Survive When I Was Shot – Igwe 2pac / Bella Hadid Hottest Looks Latest Trending News Hollywood Celebrity / See Photo Of Coca-cola’s First Alcoholic Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.