Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,352 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (73659 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Tunagee(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
How will he fvck you when you have this kind of lips and you can't suck him off

Guy u don craze o!
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 15, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

just live your life and stop prophecizing about other people's life

my life ain't perfect, I didn't see where I ve been making or saying prophecies ,correct me if I'm wrong
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
The eyes says it all WHITE WEEDING #wedding iya ti high grin

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Tunagee(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:

Guy u don kolo o! grin
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by theDEVILisHERE: 12:36pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
you treat any of my female sibling this way then i knock your head off your neck with an ak 49

that is why am rugged as a neo black
born to be rugged. an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living

guns don't kill people
people kill people

Talk is cheap
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:38pm On May 15, 2018
chidichuddo:

my life ain't perfect, I didn't see where I ve been making or saying prophecies ,correct me if I'm wrong

chidichuddo:

the life we live is all risk

one day u will fall for someone and you won't know how to explain it.

5years or more from now ur view would change
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by mechanics(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2018
funny.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ikpongiton: 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
mumihaja:
half chops and you gave birth to twins 2 times .....madam! just manage your half chops like that cos if this "man dog" gives you full chops, you go born 8 pikins at once like a woman dog.....half chop is far better than full chop in this case...he is just a restless dog who might be the father of the whole children on your street if a DNA is done. grin
thanks for being impartial but in this case,it is the woman that is the she goat.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by bmaks: 12:53pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:

BRAINLESS

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ikpongiton: 12:56pm On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
see as u corner the issuecheesy. U said ppl who have regular sex are lazy and jobless pplcheesy. But u were so quick to say even though u and ur wife have busy schedule u always have regular sex togethercheesy. Why no jus say u so busy with work that u wont be having time for regular sex with the wifecheesy. Cunning man die cunning man bury amcheesy.
bad nairalander with eagle eyed
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ucgifted(f): 1:02pm On May 15, 2018
Toks2008:
A man paid your dowry without traditional marriage...silly comment.

No mind am, she even get mouth to spill it out............. Mtewwwww
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ikpongiton: 1:08pm On May 15, 2018
AiiVee:
when you try to join the status quo. If this is true, then i just think first of all, she has to be independent in order to move forward. Madam, find something gainful to do... then we will see
she not hungry for food,she is oloshe who can not be satisfied sexually no matter the nos.of trips .
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by wizod(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
my dear her lips big no be small, as thick as hipoppotamus skin. She wil be using roll on in place of lipstick
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by wizod(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
you treat any of my female sibling this way then i knock your head off your neck with an ak 49

born to be rugged. an unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living

guns don't kill people
people kill people
aye axemen

1 Like

Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Azam101: 1:19pm On May 15, 2018
Flatinoz loves banging alot
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Ikpongiton: 1:21pm On May 15, 2018
moshino:

How about your mother, what kind of lips does she have, does your mother suck your father off, how often does your father beat the crap out of her?
mr too know,you are insulting somebody's mother because he is saying the truth.take a look at that lip,do you like it,can you kiss it forever ?
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by godofuck231: 1:27pm On May 15, 2018
Afterwards he bought you, you were sold to him with over priced bride price, so bear it or whisk
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by godofuck231: 1:28pm On May 15, 2018
Afterwards he bought you, you were sold to him with over priced bride price, so bear it or whisk so ur people go vomit the money out
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Skmoda360(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2018
PrettyLolo:

treat her like a queen and you will see those lips modified.
#lubbish
wtf!!! lips modified!!!...who is gonna wait for that to modify... .lubbish indeed.....
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by jeff92: 1:39pm On May 15, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided kiss I can't pity you, You saw the trait during courtship yet you went ahead.
Madam enjoy the treatment
I dey tell u...my dear lady... na for beta for worse o...abi u blind b4 u go marry d man...afit advice u Shaa..u can leave nw dat is nt too late
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Praktikals(m): 1:47pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:
Mumu. You better give ur siblings home training. Or u go follow chop for the beating
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by earthcrust: 2:05pm On May 15, 2018
Which advice do u need after 4 children, this is your choice pls don't complain. Pray to God to touch his heart to repent OK incase u are tired and can't take anymore visit Association of female lawyers of Nigeria Anambra state branch and u will be glad u did
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by hkidola00(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
jessca048:
how true is this statement that you made Mr.miseducations?
dont mind him..... you owe each other sex when ur married....in dis case, dey are married
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:21pm On May 15, 2018
hkidola00:
dont mind him..... you owe each other sex when ur married....in dis case, dey are married
continue preaching to women. i preach to men.
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by ab11baddo(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock fall on ur scrotum sac grin
jeez...I can hear d sounds of balls cracking...my imagination wide bro...this one loud
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by hkidola00(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
Offpoint:
IDGAF

I begged my girlfriend for sex, but she gave me/keep giving me a pet kiss on my forehead...
Did I complain? everyone's got a problem.

before you quote me my comment is base on the headline... I'm too old to be reading online. I was not born to read.
waooo,let talk about this, my serious relationship girlfriend is doing Dis to me too.... she started claiming religious just cos she went to live with a deep Muslim uncle for 3 months...... so I don't want to cheat or leave her, especially leave her and continue dey kill me..... and I deflowered her oo
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by geunik(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Even NwaAmaikpe wey get brain pass you don start to dey drop reasonable comments lately...

Apply Wisdom

☣ ☠
I tot I was the only one that noticed
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Halo22: 3:15pm On May 15, 2018
slawomir:

guns don't kill people
people kill people
Abi.....Neo black??
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Wheezdom(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If i am the husband, i will run away patapata
sorry, u mean patapaa
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by yeman1(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:

wereh
Re: 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 by Offpoint: 3:50pm On May 15, 2018
hkidola00:
waooo,let talk about this, my serious relationship girlfriend is doing Dis to me too.... she started claiming religious just cos she went to live with a deep Muslim uncle for 3 months...... so I don't want to cheat or leave her, especially leave her and continue dey kill me..... and I deflowered her oo
you have no choice but to maintain.... juz for love

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.