Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years (60432 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
When A House Wife Defends Her Honour

She truly has the spirit of a warrior. Lmao! cheesy

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin cheesy grin she need to clear the air

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
How can one verify that her fidelity has been intact for 29 years?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:
Go and ask her

246 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:
You can insert speedometer in her netherparts tongue grin

38 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go and ask her

Gimme her address...

5 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

Gimme her address...
You no see am for the letter ?

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
You can insert speedometer in her netherparts tongue grin

Nah.

I will pass, thanks.

Someone else can go for verification and update the house....

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

Nah.

I will pass, thanks.

Suggest somebody

1 Like

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Ishilove: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lmao

12 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:

I still need proper direction.

Will you accompany me to her house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ishilove:
Suggest somebody

I have no one in particular.

Maybe a volunteer will show himself....
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

I still need proper direction.

Will you accompany me to her house?
No thanks, you sound like an over possessive lover.

11 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by ClitoPen: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
How come you and your husband's girlfriend share same surname?
What sort of coincidence is that?

46 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
No thanks, you sound like an over possessive lover.

Lol.

Where is this coming from?

You need to come close to know more about me.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

Lol.
Where is this coming from?

You need to come close to know more about me.
You first post on this thread

2 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
so is ifeta a common name, or is oko chief bonking his relatives?

3 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
ClitoPen:
How come you and your husband's girlfriend share same surname?
What sort of coincidence is that?

Good observation!

Something is definitely fishy....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
You first post on this thread

I have looked up my first post on this thread and there's no nothing there to suggest what you accused me of.

Or am I missing something...?
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

I have looked up my first post on this thread and there's no nothing there to suggest what you accused me of.

Or am I missing something...?

Women see things differentlygrin I'm seeing it that way as a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Women see things differentlygrin I'm seeing it that way as a woman.

lol.

Then as a woman, you need to look more closely because I am far from being an over possessive lover.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

lol.
Then as a woman, you need to look more closely because I am far from being an over possessive lover.

Don't mind me jaregrin just playing with yougrin
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't mind me jaregrin just playing with yougrin

No worries my Lady.

I hope all is well with you.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

No worries my Lady.

I hope all is well with you.
kinda troubled but I'll be fine
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
kinda troubled but I'll be fine

What is troubling you? Do you wanna share? We can discuss away from the prying eyes here.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

What is troubling you? Do you wanna share? We can discuss away from the prying eyes here.
I'll be fine with time. Thanks for your concern
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'll be fine with time. Thanks for your concern

Are you sure?

A problem shared is half solved...

But if you insist on not sharing, stay safe and well.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

Are you sure?

A problem shared is half solved...

But if you insist on not sharing, stay safe and well.
Thanks
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by uboma(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thanks

You are welcome my Lady.
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Oyindidi(f): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

You are welcome my Lady.
Done
Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Alphasoar(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Oh my! This press release made sense die.

Afterall is it not all this mushroom house organisations that are releasing statements upandan? Let her be biko!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years by Sanchez01: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:

Nah.

I will pass, thanks.

When it is not N-POWER! grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.