Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records (15459 Views)

Abuja Brand Influencer Clinton Nwosu Seals Deal With Avrum Apartment / Oxlade Signs New Deal With Columbia Records Few Weeks After Leaked Sex Tape / Mr. Eazi Signs Licensing Deal With Columbia Records UK || WATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Kyliegame: 1:26pm On May 15, 2018
Nigerian music star, Mr Eazi has signed a new deal with Columbia Records, UK, for the licensing of his works with Columbia Records, UK. The singer who has been working on a new project recently announced that he will be releasing his follow-up project titled ‘Lagos To London’ with a tentative date of May 23, 2018.

This not his first deal, just last month, he signed a record deal with Mad Decent, a record label owned by DJ Diplo of Major Lazer, Mr Eazi who owns his independent label, Banku Music had earlier last month also announced a label licensing deal with Universal Africa.

An excited Mr Eazi took to his Instagram page to announce the good news some minutes ago

Taking to his Instagram page, the singer posted;

“Yesterday in my New Vehicle! As CEO of my Label #BankuMusic i signed a licensing deal with @ColumbiaUK as part of our structural release for the coming music! Everything is almost in place & new single from my upcoming project #LagosToLondon drops 23rd May Jah willing! Thanks for your support!! Together (my fans, my Team & i) will make History #happyBoy“

See Photos and Video HERE: http://www.irukkanews.com/mr-eazi-seals-new-deal-with-columbia-records/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Auladimeji(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2018
wink tongue undecided Eazi? Who's he?

13 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Christane: 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
life z now eazy for mr eazi o ..money ti dey

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Eaugusta(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
Hard work pays no doubt; from my observation, once one has the opportunity to trend then more opportunities come his/her way.

Congrats to Mr. Eazi, I pray God to bless all our hustle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by wearley21(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
Good one
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by ayatt(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
okay nxt

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Born2winmorpusi: 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
Deal when nor go give u money that one na deal

17 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by kenlash1(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
Should I start frying � the beans??
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Dutchey(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2018
congrats
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Memphis357(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2018
Den don come with dem lie lie again.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by linda190(f): 2:25pm On May 15, 2018
Happy for u... a simple honest and descent guy my kind of guy. keep it cool boo

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by lawal28c: 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
record label abi red label

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Joe4real701(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2018
Nice deal from the Eazi himself and more hitz banger. So much like his skin tight song that i play it everyday. Nice one boss
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by flexyrule(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2018
Story..
Instead of producing good music, they're always on the news for signing one backyard deal or the other.... Nasty C has been dolling out hits and recently turned down a mouth watery deal offer by Jay-Z's ROC Nation.
Good music abeg, forget all these social media hype.
If you're a fan of modern day Lil Kesh, pon-pon, lyrics-less songs... Stay off my mention. Saw a thread here where majority of peeps said they don't know who J Cole is.

28 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Giddymoney(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2018
IT'S YOUR BOY EASI.....

Me:

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Pidginwhisper: 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
This one na roadside deal now. grin
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Joseunlimited(f): 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
Signing deal with record label while others are signing multimillion deals is that one deal?

Op!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2018
.My Babhie Dey Confuhise Me O Witta Bhambham.........Mr Eazi, No Go Sing Dis One There Ooo
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
linda190:

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by uniksemi01(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
Joseunlimited:
Signing deal with record label while others are signing multimillion deals is that one deal?

Op!
nawa 4 u
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
Good for him. Next.....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Lincoln275(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2018
life is easy
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by dikeobinna: 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
Mr Eazi has gone more than international.
i see Drake ft Mr Eazi coming soon
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Bustincole(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2018
Eazi way to make it in lyf

Collabo is wat make music sweeter dan asala (walnut)

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by vincentjk(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
linda190:

is that your picture?
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 15, 2018
All this small boys decieving themselfs and chioma

What happens to the one that Davido and wizkid signed? Ask them
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Olifiz(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2018
lawal28c:
record label abi red label

Hahahahahaaa crazy dude. Madt comment
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
IT'S YOUR BOY EASI.....

Me:
oboi

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by newjosboy: 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
Eskusze me. Ayam confused here. Shey Mr. Eazi dey Stayboy record. So he later got signed to Major Laser record, abi? Plus hin get hin own record label, shey. And now, signed to Columbia records. For God's sake, where does he really belong to Why the record label harlotry. Is he omnipresent Ayam does not hundastand.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by newjosboy: 3:42pm On May 15, 2018
I don't trust this signing, why are they doing it in a car?
Re: Mr Eazi Seals Deal With Columbia Records by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2018
I think Eazi got talent bt people don't just like his attitude, way he talks or sense of humor. Welldone, Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Mercy Johnson And Bovi Cover House Of Maliq Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.