Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (88649 Views)

Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture / See Davido's Girlfriend Chioma New Look That's Causing Traffic Online / 'I Am Lucky To Have Met You': Davido Reacts To Chioma's New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by gurunlocker: 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
The picture is a good meme
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by DammyGbade(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2018
Social media love is a fake love... And that's what ladies love most
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 15, 2018
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, I see nothing wowing here.
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by VFLMazta: 3:12pm On May 15, 2018
blindly losing money to nairabet virtual football league or any other virtual league is the highest height of stupidity and ignorance to me, and you should agree with me it doesn't make any sense - at least not while there is a better alternative, someway to trade your money instead of gambling it.

there is a better way, see how to manage your funds and make daily profit on nairabet virtual football league.
http://www.vflmazta.tk

stop betting blindly!!!
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by jojo1415: 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
Igbo Amaka tongue tongue tongue....
Afonja Amala grin grin grin!!!
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by lovingyouhun: 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
Patrinus:
Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder! No hating she really is ugly....looks like a grasshopper.

Props to her though, she doing pretty good for herself.

Please be kind enough to share your pics here i'd like to see it, pleaseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by BrownRoofRep: 3:24pm On May 15, 2018
I don't blame the dude though. He has been confined to Ugly fat smelling lazy foul mouthed Afonja women.
Who no like better things?

Igbo girls rock!
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by otswag(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
I see the work of ceec in her life. See eye lashes wey be like hair brush
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Boyooosa(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
nabegibeg:

When will froggie have sense or has he forgets the forgotten that Internet never forgets
Onibon'je oshi! angry
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by sisisioge: 3:26pm On May 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swearit I find this relationship romantic... Just like fairytale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Timagex(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2018
Diso60090:

Guy wake up
grin cheesy grin grin I'm sorry sire cool
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Temple1288(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
Na cross-gender.grin
grin
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 15, 2018
Diickrider:
sad Na these mbgeke dey press Davido mumu button so? Life na mystery. There super cute girls on Allen avenue every night getting fuvked for 10k. This ugly girl get luck sha
so na wetin de chop ur money na.. BUSTED!!!
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by freshdude99(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I've seen prettier girls for real.
I'm happy for them though.
But let's say the truth sha, that girl is real beautiful to me o, I don't know for u. She's just complete, cute Melanin, whyt eyes and teeths, boobi nko, I see am wella coupled with the height and of course bakky. To complete am pass na the Igbo icing and cooking skills.... What more can an undeserving davido ask for?

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by shamecurls(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2018
See as the babel head be like that of terrified Cobra
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by rudepen(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:
I've seen prettier girls for real.
I'm happy for them though.
lol bro please just search "esse kakada" on IG...she's brymos girlfriend... God, everything she use finish this chioma... Please just search on IG
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by bezimo(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
Patrinus:
Beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder! No hating she really is ugly....looks like a grasshopper.

When the bible said "Beauty is vain"...now we understand..there are girls much more beautiful than chioma and available..but Davido settled for her because there is something beyond beauty that some guys want.

Besides..I disagree that she is ugly..she is far from ugly..i will think she is way above average in beauty.
So stop hating..be happy for people and let them be..wish them well. Stop trying to fault her and thrash talk her as though you and her get personal scores to settle.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by HonourableUche(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
Patrinus:

Really
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by lekkan(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
Sophia and Co right now grin grin grin...that feeling of whether they should laugh because they know she might also end up to be a Baby mama or jealousy that's shes the one reigning grin angry

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by thunderbabs: 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
Chai, won ti get bobo yii sha with fried rice shocked
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by nairavsdollars(f): 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
heard she is a Deeper Life member
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
Patrinus:

With a boost from her boyfriend. At least this Davido drama don calm some guys down.
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Sparkle777(f): 4:08pm On May 15, 2018
Ladies, u can now see that a man that loves you thinks and feels that you're the most beautiful gal on earth.
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:
Chioma has really bamboozled this Davido grin
Her family are the traditional otapipa love medicine maker, lick it, you're sucked in
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by DaRuud(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2018
To be very candid , this gal no fine ,

Newshelm:
Davido was spellbound when his girlfriend,Chioma shared a new photo on Instagram this morning .

Unable to put his feelings in words,he flooded her page with love emojis.

http://newshelm.ng/davidos-reaction-to-girlfriendchiomas-new-photo-is-everything/

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by HomeOfMe(f): 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
Newshelm:
Davido was spellbound when his girlfriend,Chioma shared a new photo on Instagram this morning .

Unable to put his feelings in words,he flooded her page with love emojis.

http://newshelm.ng/davidos-reaction-to-girlfriendchiomas-new-photo-is-everything/

She's pretty no doubt. Davido is really in love..

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by HomeOfMe(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
Swargu:
This girl is beautiful, don't know why some haters say she is ugly..
People with low self esteem are the ones calling her ugly because they don't feel good about themselves hence have nothing good to say about others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2018
Me self follow tap for this better thing. She's pretty. Kudos Dave.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by stylewithjibs: 4:29pm On May 15, 2018
BlueScholar:

You harsh sha grin

you don vex..oya no vex
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything by Kendrick80(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2018
Love is sweet when ders money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.