Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria (1021 Views)

Best 12 Businesses That Move Fast In Nigeria / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria by 8Ebisco: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
What business can start with 5000 naira in Nigeria is a question that this article will answer in detail. You only have 5,000 Naira with you and you need business ideas with which you can start, you need to read this article till the end. I would like to tell you quickly that no amount is too small to start a business. Passionate about your passion and creativity that matter a lot.

So you only have about 5,000 Naira and are looking for a business to start in Nigeria with little or no capital. The magic of money is that if you keep it with you, you will end up spending it. Instead of spending it, why not invest it in a business. # 5,000 is not too small to begin with.

Let me come in and answer the question that brought you here.

What business can I start with 5000 Naira in Nigeria

Without wasting time, let me move on, do my job, which is your business issue. I can start with 5000 naira showing you 12 companies you can start with 5000 naira in Nigeria.

1. Mini restaurant

The best business to answer your question “What business can I start with 5000” is a small restaurant. This is a business where the economy is good or bad people have to eat and their customers are all around them. It does not require you to sell all kinds of food, but only two or more types, such as some rice and beans, spaghetti (half a dozen) and your kitchen utensils. You don’t need to have a store before you start creating a place next door, you can start from there before you get a store. This company pays well if managed properly.

2. Wear sales

In some states you can buy clothes like socks for students and children, lingerie for ladies, students and children, gloves and other important garments in people’s daily life. If they can be bought and sold at the normal price for those who need it. It will surely pay well.

3. Make junks

Junks like puff puff, chinchin, buns, donut and others are very profitable for people who know how to make them. Sometimes people prefer to eat tickle to suppress hunger before they have something good to eat and you can also supply places like offices, shops and other sales nodes. All you need are your skills, ingredients and cooking stuff. It is a profitable business.

4. Hairdressing

This is for people who are already professionals, but if for some financial or other reason they cannot find a place to work. If you have this ability, you don’t have to ask Business which company I can start with 5000 because you’re already there.

All you have to do is advertise your skills, announce that you can do home service for those who cannot leave your place of residence, and give them your contact. Do what you do best and let the money reach you

5. Laundry service

A bar of soap, iron, a little starch and energy is all you need to start this business. Although it requires little energy, it is a business that pays well for those who can withstand the stress of hand washing and drying in the sun. A laundry business is a business that can be easily expanded as long as there are enough customers.

6. Car wash

The lady may think it’s a man’s business, but no, it’s not, there’s a washing machine to reduce stress. Let people know that you can do this with soap, a brush and your energy, washing the car well. If you don’t have a permanent place, who said you can’t use the front of your house to make money?

7. Extra lesson

Additional learning is another business that you can start with small amounts of money, just get a chart and a pack of chalks with a dot in the corner of your seat, just learn the topic you know best and you should go . Parents are willing to spend their fortunes just to see their children excel academically, go to them and let them know that they can enroll their children in an additional learning place, explain to them the topic you have based, to avoid difficult problems. . Influence of knowledge and earning income (two achievements).

8. Tutorial

The JAMB student tutorial is a way to make money instead of sitting at home thinking about what will happen because of your financial status. Show them the JAMB resume in its entirety, get the possible question and earn your money.

9. Day care

No job, no money, are you really saying that? The day before, when there is daily care. Many people who are always busy are looking for a place to keep their children during work hours and can only pay to do so. Take care of the kids, let them take care of your money.

10. Sale of the recharge card

The credit card is important so that any mobile user can call or accept that the mobile user should buy the card. It’s a business on the move that never spends time or energy, you don’t need to have the entire time transmission network that you can start with any network that you know is common around you, and then start selling the entire network. Supply cards allow you to supply money.

11. Start blog

Blogging is a profitable business in Nigeria that you can start with 5,000 naira or even less. The number 5,000 will be for the payment provider. I can get a low expectation of # 4,000 and will also be happy to help you design it for free.

To start a blog, you need to select an audience that is a warm place. You can target students, entertainment, news, secrets, science, and more. You can also focus on all aspects as far as you know how to write. Deliver quality content and get people to come to your blog. There are several ways to make money with your blog and make money.

12. I’D Card Making Business

You need a skill to design with Photo Store or Corel Draw. You will contact individuals, organizations and other companies to obtain an ID card. Plus, you can create samples and print them out to show you what’s good.

ID card doesn’t need a lot of embellishments, just market yourself and you’ll make your money.

Your question is What business can I start with 5000 and I was able to answer your question. My question to you now is what else? Will you sow with these above ideas? What will be your next step from here. Just walk away from this article or take action and start something.

The ball is in your court. I’ll have to let you choose at the time. You can go back to Facebook and forget about all of the above questions or you can just ask me a question below and let me talk.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/12-businesses-you-can-start-with-n5000-in-nigeria/

Re: 12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria by Ugaboy: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
Blogger what u are writting is wack, i will give 5k to start any of this business...
Re: 12 Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is year 2020 my friend

(1) (Reply)

6 ''benefits'' Of Having A ''swimming Pool'' In Your Home / I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) / We will Help You To Verify Your Skrill, Neteller, Betfair, Bet365 Accounts, Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.