Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,519 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria (10043 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 15, 2018
I will like to bring your attention to the unbelivable rude attitude of a instagram slimming coffee seller Temi Ologitere in Nigeria. located at Raybok Mall: 5 Adelowo Adedeji Street off Admiralty Way Lekki. Lagos. They sell Slim Lite Coffee, their number is 08166703867, 08077500653, 09060002268 and their username on Instagram is @lose_kilos https://www.instagram.com/lose_kilos

I made payment of N 121,200 on the 3rd of May 2018 and asked for the coffee to be delivered to an address in Lagos. I was told delivery within lagos (As they are based in Lekki Lagos) takes 1 - 2 days maximum. I had purchased other items from other sellers and my items were all already to be dispatch abroad but the the coffee was yet to be delivered. My cargo leaves once a week. Every Tuesday and i told them to be ensure the coffee was delivered on time, So that my cargo can be dispatched on Tuesday.

The Coffee didnt arrive before the following tuesday and i contacted them to ask about the whereabout of the coffee? They said they had already dispatch it to the address i gave them in Lagos. I asked for tracking details. They sent tracking details to me on Wednesday, which showed that the coffee was dispatched on Tuesday evening after 6.00 pm.

My cargo couldnt be posted to me as items purchased were yet to be complete and had to be cancelled and rescheduled for the following week. As a result of this, I got upset and contacted them saying A one year old toddler would have crawled from Lekki and delivered at Ikorodu Lagos since last week. That where are the items i ordered. She kept saying she will contact customer services and get back to you, She never got back to me. I repeatedly asked for my refund, she refused to refund me.

The coffee was finally delivered yesterday 14 May 2018. It took 11 days for delivery within Lagos undecided
She apologised and i forgot about it
Then she started to throw insults undecided in an extremely rude manner and i simply returned the insults back. when she couldn't take the heat anymore. She became a coward and blocked me on whatsapp.

The name of the arrogant warri lady, frustated, daft Slim lite coffee owner ceo is Temi Ologitere
Kindly see screenshots below

Update: Items paid for arrived incomplete. 1 coffee and 1 tea which cost N14,700 missing. only 14 coffee was delivered
Message has been sent to seller and she ignored it
Not like a refund was expected because its a BULLSHIT COMPANY and a Fraudulent company

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2018

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
more

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 15, 2018
grin grin

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
OP shut up make we hear word.

You cunningly deleted those messages where you were being rude to her to make yourself seem like a saint.
While she's wrong to have delayed your delivery you also offered her various insults which I'm sure she ignored till she couldn't take it anymore (as a woman even though feminists will argue).

In one of the messages you deleted, she quoted you & I saw where you typed "Now my cargo is delayed. What kind of bullshit services do you offer?".

That was where her insults started.

It might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. We don't know what you might have said in the previous ones you deleted.

So once again, keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2018
lalasticlala(m), Ogbeche77, gboliwe, ifyalways, blank, royalroy, justwise, ishilove, dyt, funjosh, godmother,
laivwire(m), edoman2016, Ilekokonit, GavelSlam, Emmanystone, kingreign(m), Konquest(m), Jetleeee, omenka(m), Oyindidi(f), drsteroid(m), Eyop, armadeo(m), Omoluabi16(m), OrestesDante(m), pocohantas(f), felixomor, amber222(f), Truth234, DanseMacabre(m), oyb(m), dre11(m), gbegemaster(m), MrPresident1, soberdrunk(m), Sanchez01, airmark(m), Mimzyy(f), winner01(m), Caveatemptor(m), Babalawos(m),
reamish(f), shumuel(m), kannymoore(m), Smellymouth, AjaanaOka(m), Explorers(m), thorpido(m), LoJ, texanomaly(f), Acidosis(m), analice107, GogobiriLalas,
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 15, 2018
I didnt edit anything. check 9th of May 2018 post. My post is green

ShyCypher:

You cunningly deleted those messages where you were being rude to her to make yourself seem like a saint.
While she's wrong to have delayed your delivery you also offered her various insults which I'm sure she ignored till she couldn't take it anymore (as a woman even though feminists will argue).

In one of the messages you deleted, she quoted you & I saw where you typed "Now my cargo is delayed. What kind of bullshit services do you offer?".

It might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. We don't know what you might have said in the previous ones you deleted.

Update:

Customers review of Slim lite coffee is that it DOES NOT work. Its fake! All the customers who purchased it are of the same opinion and have been complaining. Useless slimming coffee. Waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 15, 2018
(m), MadCow1, ba7man(m), vickyO(f), firestar(f), Royver(m), Joshthefirst(m), Dygeasy(m), An0nimus, safarigirl(f), esere826, yuzedo, naptu2, avicky(f), LarrySun(m), 1forall, justwise(m), senbonzakurakageyoshi(m), PastorAIO, Branzy(m), LogoDWhiz(m), dyabman(m), Explorers(m), Chelseafan1, Dotman01(m), not2long(m), Dadehmola, Mynd44, kanwuliaextra, BABE3, mamagee3(f), mukina2, r231, OAM4J, coogar, Burger01
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by yvesboss(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
Trust me Jaqweshia, you just shot yourself on the foot by this.

I think you pushed the vendor to that point and I must be honest with you, your conversation sounded disrespectful but in all, the vendor should have been more polite.

Btwn thanks for the free advert you offered them, with the product name and their contact number, it seem I just got a solution to my weight loss program wink

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
Nlders Sha Sabi tag person for BS. Abeg una, no one should mention me unless they are sharing money. 11 years on nld I never chop anyone one kobo or get any form of freebie but I don judge case pass Igbosere lawyers angry

BTW, OP, you were rude. Did u ever track the package? Ikorodu is not exactly lagos urban and yeah DHL could have delayed to deliver at Ikorodu. Which brings me to the first question, did u ever track it? 110K for weight loss coffee? shocked The person phat like Yamakuza? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by yvesboss(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Nlders Sha Sabi tag person for BS. Abeg una, no one should mention me unless they are sharing money. 11 years on nld I never chop anyone one kobo or get any form of freebie but I don judge case pass Igbosere lawyers angry

BTW, OP, you were rude. Did u ever track the package? Ikorodu is not exactly lagos urban and yeah DHL could have delayed to deliver at Ikorodu. Which brings me to the first question, did u ever track it? 110K for weight loss coffee? shocked The person phat like Yamakuza? cheesy

You seem to be versatile. I will want to do business with you smiley
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by karli4nia(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2018
Pocohantas & Ishilove come and see your people... shocked

So OP... You spend over 100k for slim coffee... U try oh! Abi u no try!... Infact ur matter get as e be...
Two of una fit una self... Fire for fire...none yall get chill...
I no remember if na same company i order one kind tea like that...na one of their pretty female workers deliver am for my haus... wink
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Ishilove: 12:10am On May 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

It is bullshit. They have very poor customer service and don't know how to handle an aggrieved customer who has every right to be angry especially as they had to reorganise their entire schedule simply because the bullshit company couldn't deliver on their promises. BULLSHIT. Delayed cargo means the recipient's of that cargo in the UK will not have their shipment on time. The OP will also have to start offering excuses to her own customers. That's BULLSHIT.

She ordered on May 3 and it got delivered on the 14th. A toddler crawling would have arrived long before then.

Who are those saying she should have tracked nitori Olorun?? Tracked what? What was the company waiting for that it had to take them almost two bloody weeks to deliver a product within Lagos. Is it her responsibility to be chasing the courier up and down? What business does she have with the company's courier in the first place? And what kind of company delivers at past 10 at night?

Say what you will but it is very very poor service and Lord knows I can't patronise such a company.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Ishilove: 12:20am On May 16, 2018
karli4nia:
Pocohantas & Ishilove come and see your people... shocked

So OP... You spend over 100k for slim coffee... U try oh! Abi u no try!... Infact ur matter get as e be...
Two of una fit una self... Fire for fire...none yall get chill...
I no remember if na same company i order one kind tea like that...na one of their pretty female workers deliver am for my haus... wink
undecided

1 Like

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On May 16, 2018
Ishilove:

It is bullshit. They have very poor customer service and don't know how to handle an aggrieved customer who has every right to be angry especially as they had to reorganise their entire schedule simply because the bullshit company couldn't deliver on their promises. BULLSHIT. Delayed cargo means the recipient's of that cargo in the UK will not have their shipment on time. The OP will also have to start offering excuses to her own customers. That's BULLSHIT.

She ordered on May 3 and it got delivered on the 14th. A toddler crawling would have arrived long before then.

Who are those saying she should have tracked nitori Olorun?? Tracked what? What was the company waiting for that it had to take them almost two bloody weeks to deliver a product within Lagos. Is it her responsibility to be chasing the courier up and down? What business does she have with the company's courier in the first place? And what kind of company delivers at past 10 at night?

Say what you will but it is very very poor service and Lord knows I can't patronise such a company.

My concubine. You're on point.

8 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:33am On May 16, 2018
Op, truth be told you were very rude.. Let's call a spade, a spade.
Because of 100k? You were virtually giving low blows of insults. It's not good.
Even though the delay can be annoying and exasperating, you shouldn't have said all that.
She couldn't take your insults anymore, that's why she retaliated.
Take it easy, you are a woman. Be calm and don't be a pushover.

Last last, after receiving your goods u won't patronize her again. And that's the end.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 16, 2018
Thanks for this.

Spot on

Ishilove:

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Funjosh(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
Women will always be Women
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On May 17, 2018
Funjosh:
Women will always be Women
Nay, it's not a woman thing. It's just people showing unnecessary agidi/strong head.

I'm sure the OP is a biz person reason I asked if he ever tried to track it. The seller dispatched it and if because of any force majeure dhl was not able to deliver it on time, shyte happens.

Ikorodu is not lagos urban. Once dhl attempt delivery once and receiver is not at home and is unreachable via phone, their next attempt to deliver will be after three working days. This is a FACT.

Did the OP ever track it to check the day seller dispatched goods? NO
will the OP be this rude if s/he were dealing with an Oyibo seller? No

Shioooor

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by sisisioge: 8:56pm On May 17, 2018
No matter how overboard a customer goes, a seller should never be this explicit in showing it. She shouldn't have let her draw her out, it's her goodwill and brand in line here.

Anyways, she implied people drink her coffee like its fresh air regardless of her customer service...Na wa!

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by blessedvisky(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2018
Erm ? Does the coffee really work

1 Like

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 17, 2018
blessedvisky:
Erm ? Does the coffee really work

I dont know...Order was made for some people.

Never tried it before
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by yamakuza: 9:27pm On May 17, 2018
ifyalways:

Oh my days!

Abeg I no fat oh!

I slim pass you sef. How have you been?
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2018
ifyalways:

Nay, it's not a woman thing. It's just people showing unnecessary agidi/strong head.

I'm sure the OP is a biz person reason I asked if he ever tried to track it. The seller dispatched it and if because of any force majeure dhl was not able to deliver it on time, shyte happens.

Ikorodu is not lagos urban. Once dhl attempt delivery once and receiver is not at home and is unreachable via phone, their next attempt to deliver will be after three working days. This is a FACT.

Did the OP ever track it to check the day seller dispatched goods? NO
will the OP be this rude if s/he were dealing with an Oyibo seller? No

Shioooor

You are Business woman and you should actually know better that you will get very angry if your orders are not shipped at the time agreed.

And you said something about tracking.
If the customer didn't track it, how was she able to know that the items were sent late on the day it should have arrived.

And how did the customer also know they attempted delivery at midnight at 10+ pm

There are angry customers worldwide if poor service are offered by sellers or company irrespective of whether you are oyinbo or black. This is a known FACT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2018
If the Op came out to complain about the service he/she got why don't we ask ourselves if its right that we are treated like this with your own money again, na him person go come der insult me.

I went through the epistle and trust me, I will rather let my customers be apologize and move on now she has lost one customer, and this customer made purchase of items above a 100k

Customers are king even if they are not always right, I make them feel that they are.

Ensure you don't argue or insult your customers they are king and they are always right, in USA I can sue my supplier for delays and get 10times what I paid for if am not treated right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 18, 2018
Cargo received in UK

3 days delivery from Lagos to UK cheesy cheesy

Update: Items arrived incomplete. 1 coffee and 1 tea which cost N14,700 missing. only 14 coffee was delivered
Message has been sent to seller and she ignored
Not like a refund was expected because its a BULLSHIT COMPANY and a Fraudulent company

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 11:11pm On May 18, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

You are Business woman and you should actually know better that you will get very angry if your orders are not shipped at the time agreed.

And you said something about tracking.
If the customer didn't track it, how was she able to know that the items were sent late on the day it should have arrived.

And how did the customer also know they attempted delivery at midnight at 10+ pm

There are angry customers worldwide if poor service are offered by sellers or company irrespective of whether you are oyinbo or black. This is a known FACT

Dunno, don't care frankly.

You were rude, end off. You patronized someone doesn't give you the sole right to sauciness.

IF you tracked the shipment, the right thing to do was to present to her straight up, the result from the tracking as opposed to going around in circles, abusing her,then ask for refund especially if she did not ship your product timely.

Mad person meet mad person. Serves you both right. Simple courtesy and diplomacy you dey show agidi, to what end?

She don kuku tell you make you no patronise her again. Shioooor

I blame the seller for not blocking you the moment you started with the insults. She didn't have to freestyle madness with you. I woulda just blocked you then text you to call me when you grab some decorum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
yamakuza:

Oh my days!

Abeg I no fat oh!

I slim pass you sef. How have you been?
Lol.
I didn't mean to abuse you o. Yamakuza is a street slang for oroboscious orobo, Phatness without borders cheesy

You still dey this land? E don they Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Chommieblaq(f): 8:25am On May 19, 2018
The seller was wrong in all shades, where is all the preaching even coming from after they have settled, what gave her the right to throw insult on her customer's personality, calling her bitter and sorts what kind if advise is that sef?

Lets call a spade a spade, a delivery that was supposed to be 2 days took almost a week, and you all saying she didn't track it, she did and find out that the goods didn't leave the day they gave her the impression that it left.
We talking about a goods she paid cash for, she has all the right to be angry and her anger is justified!

The seller should better learn how to handle customers.

BULLSHIT CUSTOMER SERVICE

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 12:53pm On May 20, 2018
Jaaqweshia:
(m), MadCow1, ba7man(m), vickyO(f), firestar(f), Royver(m), Joshthefirst(m), Dygeasy(m), An0nimus, safarigirl(f), esere826, yuzedo, naptu2, avicky(f), LarrySun(m), 1forall, justwise(m), senbonzakurakageyoshi(m), PastorAIO, Branzy(m), LogoDWhiz(m), dyabman(m), Explorers(m), Chelseafan1, Dotman01(m), not2long(m), Dadehmola, Mynd44, kanwuliaextra, BABE3, mamagee3(f), mukina2, r231, OAM4J, coogar, Burger01

Hmmmmmm

The return of “The Jedi-Jedi”! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife / Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.