Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria (10037 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Emmanystone: 12:49pm On May 22, 2018
Jaqweshia:
I will like to bring your attention to the unbelivable rude attitude of a instagram slimming coffee seller Temi Ologitere in Nigeria. located at Raybok Mall: 5 Adelowo Adedeji Street off Admiralty Way Lekki. Lagos. They sell Slim Lite Coffee, their number is 08166703867, 08077500653, 09060002268 and their username on Instagram is @lose_kilos https://www.instagram.com/lose_kilos

I made payment of N 121,200 on the 3rd of May 2018 and asked for the coffee to be delivered to an address in Lagos. I was told delivery within lagos (As they are based in Lekki Lagos) takes 1 - 2 days maximum. I had purchased other items from other sellers and my items were all already to be dispatch abroad but the the coffee was yet to be delivered. My cargo leaves once a week. Every Tuesday and i told them to be ensure the coffee was delivered on time, So that my cargo can be dispatched on Tuesday.

The Coffee didnt arrive before the following tuesday and i contacted them to ask about the whereabout of the coffee? They said they had already dispatch it to the address i gave them in Lagos. I asked for tracking details. They sent tracking details to me on Wednesday, which showed that the coffee was dispatched on Tuesday evening after 6.00 pm.

My cargo couldnt be posted to me as items purchased were yet to be complete and had to be cancelled and rescheduled for the following week. As a result of this, I got upset and contacted them saying A one year old toddler would have crawled from Lekki and delivered at Ikorodu Lagos since last week. That where are the items i ordered. She kept saying she will contact customer services and get back to you, She never got back to me. I repeatedly asked for my refund, she refused to refund me.

The coffee was finally delivered yesterday 14 May 2018. It took 11 days for delivery within Lagos undecided
She apologised and i forgot about it
Then she started to throw insults undecided in an extremely rude manner and i simply returned the insults back. when she couldn't take the heat anymore. She became a coward and blocked me on whatsapp.

The name of the arrogant warri lady, frustated, daft Slim lite coffee owner ceo is Temi Ologitere
Kindly see screenshots below

Update: Items paid for arrived incomplete. 1 coffee and 1 tea which cost N14,700 missing. only 14 coffee was delivered
Message has been sent to seller and she ignored it
Not like a refund was expected because its a BULLSHIT COMPANY and a Fraudulent company
Okay, i'm sorry for the unconvinces this may have caused you, but this is not enough reason to call people to beware of them. I'd expected to read that the product is substandard or outrightly bad. And you even went further to post their detailed info here. That is soo wrong. Pls take this thread down. What happened to you could've happened even in the country you are based abroad.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Emmanystone: 1:01pm On May 22, 2018
Zoharariel:

My concubine. You're on point.
Hahahahahahahaha. Ishilove don suffer.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Eteo: 8:22pm On May 22, 2018
The seller went too personal by calling op a bitter person...i even read where OP congratulated her on her baby...which bitter person does that

The customer is always right....always being the operational word. In this case, the seller defaulted...OP kept to her side of the agreement by paying, I can understand if she lost it at some point and became impatient even asked for a refund. It is normal , any customer should be angry...the seller is actually a very proud person and lack people management skills...see how she proudly mentioned her profession, background and achievements....that was really low.

By the time she loses all her customers she would realise that having a good PR is more important than having products in stock ...

But OP isn't entirely blameless esp as she deleted some of her chats which I suspect were not pleasant...for her to delete those chats it shows that she knows that she was rude and didn't want nlders to see just how saucy she is....OP, she who goes to equity must go with clean hands.

Last last, anyone who buys coffee from this woman does so at her own risk...the seller is not dependable, lacks integrity of time, disregards agreement and justifies it, has an incompetent customer care, lacks people management skills, is not empathetic, is proud and full of herself and her so- called background / achievements is puffing her head, highly judgemental (she declared OP not as successful as her) , highly confrontational, a little bit insecure ..who does all of these and prospers in business

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On May 23, 2018
Eteo:

But OP isn't entirely blameless esp as she deleted some of her chats which I suspect were not pleasant...for her to delete those chats it shows that she knows that she was rude and didn't want nlders to see just how saucy she is....OP, she who goes to equity must go with clean hands.

You are wrong. the deleted messages had typo in them in the cause of replying her. thats why it was deleted. Nothing more
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On May 23, 2018
Eteo:
The seller went too personal by calling op a bitter person...i even read where OP congratulated her on her baby...which bitter person does that

The customer is always right....always being the operational word. In this case, the seller defaulted...OP kept to her side of the agreement by paying, I can understand if she lost it at some point and became impatient even asked for a refund. It is normal , any customer should be angry...the seller is actually a very proud person and lack people management skills...see how she proudly mentioned her profession, background and achievements....that was really low.

By the time she loses all her customers she would realise that having a good PR is more important than having products in stock ...

Last last, anyone who buys coffee from this woman does so at her own risk...the seller is not dependable, lacks integrity of time, disregards agreement and justifies it, has an incompetent customer care, lacks people management skills, is not empathetic, is proud and full of herself and her so- called background / achievements is puffing her head, highly judgemental (she declared OP not as successful as her) , highly confrontational, a little bit insecure ..who does all of these and prospers in business

accurately said

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
I didnt edit anything. check 9th of May 2018 post. My post is green

Update:

Customers review of Slim lite coffee is that it DOES NOT work. Its fake! All the customers who purchased it are of the same opinion and have been complaining. Useless slimming coffee. Waste of money
ShyCypher:
OP shut up make we hear word.

You cunningly deleted those messages where you were being rude to her to make yourself seem like a saint.
While she's wrong to have delayed your delivery you also offered her various insults which I'm sure she ignored till she couldn't take it anymore (as a woman even though feminists will argue).

In one of the messages you deleted, she quoted you & I saw where you typed "Now my cargo is delayed. What kind of bullshit services do you offer?".

That was where her insults started.

It might have been the straw that broke the camel's back. We don't know what you might have said in the previous ones you deleted.

So once again, keep quiet.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it!! My second encounter with this customer and I cannot but conclude that she is mentally retarded.
1st time we ran into an argument,I blocked her,2nd time she came as another person. Lol. if my products were fake would you come a 2nd time? would you think of buying in bulk and reselling? Lol

Where did you complain about not having your complete order? Can you please show proof? Haa! How can a human being with blood be so wicked and unreasonable!!! She wrote all sort of unprintable things to me all ontop coffee!!!!!

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Teegirl7:
The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it!! My second encounter with this customer and I cannot but conclude that she is mentally retarded.
1st time we ran into an argument,I blocked her,2nd time she came as another person. Lol. if my products were fake would you come a 2nd time? would you think of buying in bulk and reselling? Lol

Where did you complain about not having your complete order? Can you please show proof? Haa! How can a human being with blood be so wicked and unreasonable!!! She wrote all sort of unprintable things to me all ontop coffee!!!!!

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Thank God I still have the chat.

Buyer said all sort of unprintable things to me.
I am human too and I have feelings.

We sent out her order same day we said we were going to,but for some reasons the person she asked us to deliver to wasn't available.

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2018
More chat

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Eketem: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Teegirl7:

We sent out her order same day we said we were going to,but for some reasons the person she asked us to deliver to wasn't available.

You too be careful, you started well but then you became a market woman ish. Please the Internet is a place where one has to be careful running a business, I run one and I know the ish I have to swallow because I don't want drama with my brand

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Teegirl7:

Your accuser don deactivate. I understand your pain and need to.clear your biz name but let it be. Too late already.

I understand because in have dhl-ed something from.lekki to Ikorodu and it was not delivered until the 8th day. Reason : after first delivery attempt, it took them 3 working days to attempt another delivery .
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by becca2011: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
She even went as far as insulting my late mother. There was nothing that lady didn't say to me.

Now she claims she never had an encounter or heard about me before. Thank God for this screen shots. If it didn't work for the friend,why did she contact me to buy another set. Bunch of retarded people just out to disturb ones peace.

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 9:58am On Mar 12, 2019
She even went as far as insulting my late mother. There was nothing that lady didn't say to me. Using different phone numbers to distub

Now she claims she never had an encounter or heard about me before. Thank God for this screen shots. If it didn't work for the friend,why did she contact me to buy another set. Bunch of retarded people just out to disturb ones peace.

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2019
I don't know how people insult like this. Terrible humanbeing. Only a bitter person insults this way.

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Devil in human clothing

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Omgosh, still on this matter ?

These doesnt look like ordinary business gone wrong, una dey drag man or something? Wowza shocked

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by annalong: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Please @Teegirl7 do not allow bitterness have a hold of your heart because of this transaction, I understand it is painful to you. Write it off as a bad transaction that it is, stop reacting to provocation. The other party needs a response to continue harrassing you so stop responding even if another number is used to contact you keep blocking them.

Let it go, speak to someone if you have to, cry if you feel like but do not hold a grudge or become bitter.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
You are not an ordinary person. I cover myself and my business with the blood of Jesus. See me see devil. This life wen sweet like sugar,one fool wants to come in my way. Abeg oh. Carry your gra gra go front.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by Teegirl7: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019

You are wrong. the deleted messages had typo in them in the cause of replying her. thats why it was deleted. Nothing more

What useless typo. Who says people are not able to interpret such errors. They tried to bury us they didn't know we were seeds... Thank you for promoting my business name on nairaland. 5 star�‍♀️
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by annalong: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2019
Teegirl7:

My dear my life is too sweet,I don't have any reason to cry o sorry. Posted the chat just for you all to see,business is still blooming,my loved ones are all doing well,nothing else really counts.

That is all that matters.
Re: Beware Of SLIM LITE COFFEE Lose Kilos Lekki Lagos Nigeria by simplyl: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2019
I agree with you...e no pass man matter. FOLUSO OLOKESUSI is the man in the middle.

ifyalways:
Omgosh, still on this matter ?

These doesnt look like ordinary business gone wrong, una dey drag man or something? Wowza shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Decribe A Perfect Life / Help! I Slept With My Brother''s Wife / Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.