Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (55882 Views)

Pastor J.H. Abiona Is Dead: Retired Deputy General Overseer Of RCCG Dies / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mfmblog: 6:39pm On May 15, 2018
Many People (Even Members) Do Not Know Any Other Executive Of Mfm Save "Dr Olukoya".

I Have Decided To Share With You Guys His Name And Also His Pictures.

See Photos of #Kehinde Adegbolahan:

Source: https://olukoya.com.ng/mfm-assistant-general-overseer-see-photos-kehinde-adegbolahan/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2018
Only outsiders will not know this man. Those familiar with manna water and happy home programme will definitely know him. He likes to choose his words carefully, so eloquent.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Meeloreh(f): 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
He's AGO
Can we have 2 G.O or are you saying he's the new G.O?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mfmblog: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
Meeloreh:
He's AGO Can we have 2 G.O or are you saying he's the new G.O?
mistake, assistant g.o
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mfmblog: 6:54pm On May 15, 2018
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by donk552(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2018
Who them epp

10 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mfmblog: 7:21pm On May 15, 2018
donk552:
Who them epp
come for deliverance sir .

47 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mfmblog: 7:22pm On May 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by sonofthunder: 7:48pm On May 15, 2018
mfmblog:
come for deliverance sir .
salvage... hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by trapQ: 6:25am On May 16, 2018
Was a member of MFM for 11 years and didn't know him.

16 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mfmblog: 6:25am On May 16, 2018
yea la
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Edopesin: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2018
beans frying 2.0

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Exwizard: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
if only I can be blessed by someone here...... Just for once
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Why should I know him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
So?

Does he know me?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by tayo200(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
praise the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
I don't know him
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
trapQ:
Was a member of MFM for 11 years and didn't know him.
i dont know why i love mfm so much, though i'm a rccg member

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by thoniann(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
So what has knowing him got to do with 2019 elections?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
cool
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
What's this post about?

OP, do you know JESUS?

Y'know, the Messiah?

undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2018
What's the retirement age for GOs and their Assistants?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by KDK(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2018
I believe there are more than one Assistant G.O. Although he seems to be the most senior (rank and not age) amongst them. Kindly post pictures of the other A.G.O's as well.

Thank you.

But on another note, what has me knowing him got to do with making heaven? undecided . All I need to know is Jesus. "That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death". Phil 3:10

18 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I don't know him
Is d babe on ur dp a Nigerian?
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

Is d babe on ur dp a Nigerian?
That's me. I'm half Nigerian half Guyana

1 Like

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by mimimile93: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
What's this post about?
OP, do you know JESUS?
Y'know, the Messiah?
undecided
The post is about religious yahoo boys and their assistants. You garit.?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2018
strictly yoruba business and nothing more....TAC, CAC REDEEM, MFM etc i can keep counting

6 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by nabegibeg: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Exwizard:
if only I can be blessed by someone here...... Just for once

Stop looking for who to bless you start looking for whom to bless

11 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2018
mimimile93:

The post is about religious yahoo boys and their assistants.
You garit.?

I will neither agree nor disagree.

We ought to look onto Jesus. He is the author and finisher of our faith.

All these men we turn into our fathers are in fact our brothers and co-labourers in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2018
Nofav0rs:
That's me. I'm half Nigerian half Guyana
wow, i love your mom..
Re: Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) by Mouthgag: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Claude Berkley Apologizes Over Bikini Fashion Show In Trinidad Church / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.