Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School (791 Views)

Please Need New Friends / Is This Appropriate Please Need Some Advice / Please Need Pictures From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by jadone007: 2:18am On May 24, 2010
Please peeps, my cousins have been missing, and i dont know the name of the school they went, i need to find the name of this school , just to help my findings, i will really be happy for your help please, any info contact, dippfingered007@yahoo.com

Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Sissy3(f): 3:27am On May 24, 2010
which state and country is the school in? cause the uniform alone is too vague
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Nezed(f): 7:56am On May 24, 2010
jadone007:

Please peeps, my cousins have been missing, and i dont know the name of the school they went, i need to find the name of this school , just to help my findings, i will really be happy for your help please, any info contact, dippfingered007@yahoo.com

This is so absurd. If they are REALLY your cousins, why ain't their parents looking for them? More so, why wouldn't their parent give you the name of their school since you i[b]intend helping out[/b] in the search?

This smells fishy except i lost the message somewhere in your speech! grin grin

What exactly is your game? Not that i expect you to say sad sad
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by jadone007: 12:04pm On May 24, 2010
Because the parents are late, and i guess its hard finding them when i have not been in 9ja before, the school is in Nigeria, and i guess around Ikeja axis, so please help if you wanna, not ask questions that prove funny please, thanks
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Nezed(f): 12:33pm On May 24, 2010
jadone007:

Because the parents are late, and i guess its hard finding them when i have not been in 9ja before, the school is in Nigeria, and i guess around Ikeja axis, so please help if you wanna, not ask questions that prove funny please, thanks

Foul! Contradictory statement!!!

Their parent are late? How convenient!

Then their guardian should be able to have that information if you are indeed their sweet cousin, right?

I feel like sending the Cops after you. Just for questioning. grin
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Outstrip(f): 7:41pm On May 24, 2010
This is a little scary. It seems like you are trying to find out where you can go pick up these children. Please no one should give any information and if you know the name of the school please call the school and give give them this picture and let their parents know someone is looking for information on them online.

@ Poster unless you provide more information then as far as I am concerned you might be a danger to these kids
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by jadone007: 9:27pm On May 24, 2010
Dont care if you send it to anybody, Gosh looks like people have to get a check up, how on earth will i get pictures of my cousins if they were not family, i wonder how people think, Please anyone that wants to make things worse and get on my nerve should please stop writing, if you wanna help say so, if not just ignore it and do something else on here,
Thank you!!
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Igwe9(m): 10:59pm On May 24, 2010
jadone007:

Dont care if you send it to anybody, Gosh looks like people have to get a check up, how on earth will i get pictures of my cousins if they were not family, i wonder how people think, Please anyone that wants to make things worse and get on my nerve should please stop writing, if you wanna help say so, if not just ignore it and do something else on here,
Thank you!!
are you in naija right now? if the answer is yes ,have you reported the matter to the police? else how do you intend to communicate to the school from where you are right now?
Of what use would the school be for you as against the missing kids?
How did you get the news about their missing?
I can help you if you can convince me that your intentions are genuine. cool
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by jadone007: 3:03am On May 25, 2010
My sister married a 9ja guy, but they split up, now he refuses her to see the kids, all of a sudden, he says they are missing, all she has is their picture, and they are twins,
so thats all i have as prove, so if you really wanna help, please do,
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Outstrip(f): 3:12am On May 25, 2010
So your sister is not late then. Why did you lie and say their parents are late. In any case your story is sad. I know of someone that did the same horrible thing. Maybe people will be willing to help you now. Thanks for clarifying. Nobody wants to endanger a child. I hope your "late" brother in law does not see this though because he might just switch their school and that might be end of it. The best thing would have been to go to the police with the picture like someone suggested.
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by jadone007: 3:17am On May 25, 2010
well, i wanted to try the cops, but they will do it openly and he may change the schools, if i knew the school, then i contact my sister and she will come to 9ja her self, and definately the twins will recognise thier mother more than me
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Bim4u: 7:17am On May 25, 2010
@ op
the problem you have here is not been consistent.
I've just checked the op's other post on this thread n back in 2008 he/she made a comment regarding best school in either babcock/ convenant university
I couldn't copy n paste as am using my phone to post.
in that message u state the you live in Naija in this post u state you've never been in Naija.
If I knew the school name n address I won't even help becos your post is fishy n when u lie then there's a lot to wonder about your genuineness as you state.
Maybe your sis would do a better job if she write herself.
To clarify
your Sis n ex husband is not late
From what I've read it seems the guy took the children to Naija without her permission
she now wants to get the address of the school n bring them back abroad.
It's the kids that are in all this mess
When adults can behave reasonably n communicate with urselves then all this won't have happen.
Don't use this forum to lie n expect information from people.
Go n sort out your family dispute amicably like reasonable adults.
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by coolier(f): 7:21am On May 25, 2010
jadone007:

well, i wanted to try the cops, but they will do it openly and he may change the schools,

But you just did it 'openly' on the world wide web, this is worse than the cops!. How are you sure their father or any member of his family is not on Nairaland and they haven't seen this even as we all contribute?.
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Nezed(f): 8:05am On May 25, 2010
I don't know about you guys, but when something 'looks' like a Duck and 'quakes' like a Duck, its definitely a DUCK!

If poster is real, all he/his sister needs do is 'come back' (Thats if they don't already live in Naija) to Nigeria, find out where the 'ex-husband' lives and the rest follows. The Ex can not just disappear! Did his sister not know Ex's village and family?

If poster and 'Sis' knows that Ex lives in Ikeja or the kids attend school around Ikeja, then they already know a lot!

If you call police they will do it openly? Bull-Shit!
But its not 'open' enough to have the twins Pix online? Someone who knows the father might not see the pix and tip their father that the twins are been hunted?

Poster's story looks fraudulent! Finito.
Am crying FOUL!!!

The inconsistencies are so glaring that i feel i should do my civic duty of reporting the poster, but i don't have Poster's identity nor live in Nigeria right now.

Its better to err on the part of caution.
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Livvvvy(f): 11:44am On May 25, 2010
It is quite obvious the poster is fraudulent because i don't see genuineness in what he is saying.

For a start, they are your nieces, if there are children from your sister's. You should know that

If their school is located around Ikeja, then you should know how to find the school.

Contact the police to help you in your search, it will make things easy and smooth for you.
Re: Please! Need To Find The Name Of This School by Igwe9(m): 8:13pm On May 25, 2010
jadone007:

My sister married a 9ja guy, but they split up, now he refuses her to see the kids, all of a sudden, he says they are missing, all she has is their picture, and they are twins,
so thats all i have as prove, so if you really wanna help, please do,
I
Sorry, your reasons are not enough for me to woo this lady above me /\ let alone walk her down the aisle sad

(1) (Reply)

Kids And Cartoons Sef / Ask A Lawyer Here Any Question In All Issues / What Has Nigeria Turned Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.