Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC (1588 Views)

Should This Make Me To Quit My Job? / What Skill I Can I Learn In 3 Months While I Wait For NYSC? / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
Good evening fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to advise me on on what to do to make me self reliance. I'm a graduate of physics, and I'm done with my NYSC, I'm in a state of dilemma between going for my masters or learning something good that will fetch me regular income. I'm from a family that is a little below average, and I wouldn't like to do my MSc the way I rough my BSC. So I want you guys to advise me on what I can learn and that is not that cost in learning. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2018
grin learn English language before you kill us with your bombs
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2018
forreelinc:
grin learn English language before you kill us with your bombs
Thanks for the advice, no one is perfect, but I will like you to pick out my mistakes in case of another time.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by ogashman(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2018
u can learn graphics design,very lucrative.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
ogashman:

Thanks you very much, I will think about it.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2018
ogashman:

But what do you think about marketing it
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2018
Harkyn92:

Thanks for the advice, no one is perfect, but I will like you to pick out my mistakes in case of another time.
Wetin this one dey talk
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by ogashman(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2018
Harkyn92:

But what do you think about marketing it

if u have a computer n Internet connection u can provide the service for online clients.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 5:18am On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:

Wetin this one dey talk
If you don't have any meaningful contribution, then you pack off. Simple English you can't interpret.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2018
Harkyn92:

If you don't have any meaningful contribution, then you pack off. Simple English you can't interpret.
grin Pack off na English again? Which school you go abeg? so i go fit use you as a cautionary tale for people not to study at that school.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:

grin Pack off na English again? Which school you go abeg? so i go fit use you as a cautionary tale for people not to study at that school.
I can see that you have nothing to offer.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
Harkyn92:

I can see that you have nothing to offer.
grin Your first correct English sentence, oga we go wash am o your father must be so proud
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by losgiddy: 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
Female Personal Assistant needed in Lagos for losgiddy media

www.losgiddy.com (Salary N30,000)

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be HND/ND holder.

- Must speak and write eloquently

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- MUST have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow with the organization

send cvs to losgiddy@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:

grin Your first correct English sentence, oga we go wash am o your father must be so proud
You better go and showcase your talent in WAEC marking.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 6:04am On May 17, 2018
Harkyn92:

You better go and showcase your talent in WAEC marking.
grin Nah! Unlike you, I have a job
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by engrrichie92(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2018
programming is bae..you can start with web development

1 Like

Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2018
engrrichie92:
programming is bae..you can start with web development
Thanks for your advice. Can you please educate me more on this? I only know little about it.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by xcyril: 6:36pm On May 17, 2018
You can learn any of these trade and make lots of money from it after training.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:04am On May 18, 2018
save alot...get a laptop and join the online marktet
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by excellgraphics(m): 4:54am On May 18, 2018
Harkyn92:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, I want you guys to advise me on on what to do to make me self reliance. I'm a graduate of physics, and I'm done with my NYSC, I'm in a state of dilemma between going for my masters or learning something good that will fetch me regular income. I'm from a family that is a little below average, and I wouldn't like to do my MSc the way I rough my BSC. So I want you guys to advise me on what I can learn and that is not that cost in learning. Thank you in anticipation.
I can teach you graphics design i will even show you how to make money from it both online and offline,check my profile to learn,cheers!
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 5:02am On May 18, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
save alot...get a laptop and join the online marktet
I have a laptop already, can you throw more light on this please ?
My phone no is 07068415348
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2018
forreelinc:

grin Nah! Unlike you, I have a job
See mugu, like it's your papa that has being feeding me since I finish NYSC. I pray that you will never progress in your present job if my trying to progress is your problem.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2018
Harkyn92:

See mugu, like it's your papa that has being feeding me since I finish NYSC
My dad does feed beggars sometimes, so na you wey go fit answer that question
Harkyn92:

I pray that you will never progress in your present job if my trying to progress is your problem.
you never pray for food to chop finish you think say na your swear God go answer? grin
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2018
forreelinc:

My dad does feed beggars sometimes, so na you wey go fit answer that question

you never pray for food to chop finish you think say na your swear God go answer? grin
Now I know what your problem is. No need to keep on exchanging words with you. You don't deserve my argument.
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by forreelinc(m): 7:31pm On May 18, 2018
Harkyn92:

Now I know what your problem is. No need to keep on exchanging words with you. You don't deserve my argument.
Thanks, shame don already be dey catch me say I dey argue with beggar
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by Harkyn92(m): 5:54am On May 19, 2018
Re: What Can I Learn To Make Me Self Reliance After NYSC by IPBTS: 12:36pm On May 27, 2018
Harkyn92:

If you studied physics. Then, this is for you.

IPBTS Communications is an information, communications and telecommunications consultancy company that provides total end to end professional ICT services to company and individuals

Our teams of professionals are expert with extensive experience in designing, implementation and maintenance of ICT end to end solutions on Networking WAN, MAN and LAN, IP Surveillance

(CCTV), Radio network planning, design and implementation, Satellite communications & Satellite tracking, System Engineering and integration, Intercom solutions in line with constantly changing environment and requirements.

Our Competences

 NETWORKING ( LAN and Wireless)

 STRUCTURED CABLING

 RADIO NETWORK TECHNOLOGY

 PROFESSIONAL WIRELESS NETWORKING

 CCTV/ IP SURVIELLANCE ( Security Surveillance)

 PABX/INTERCOM SETUP

 SATELLITE COMMUNICATION AND TRACKING

Contact us for intensive ICT / Telecoms Course In.

1. Networking and Structured Cabling.
2. Professional Wireless Networking. ( WiFi Option)
3. CCTV/IP Surveillance
4. RF Engineering ( Microwave and Satellite Communications/tracking. ( C- Band and Ku- Band)
5. Cable TV installation/Configuration.
6. Intercoms ( PABX)
7. Radio Network Planning and Optimization.

40% Theory. 60% Practical.

Get Trained, Get Empowered!

Contact Us: 128, Laspotech Road. Ikorodu Lagos. Beside Citydia Supermarket. Mr. Biggs Bustop.

Call US: 08056600192.

(1) (Reply)

Inter Arc Consultants Limited (recruitment And Workforce Hiring) / How To Prepare For Civil Engineering Interview Questions / As Graduates Continue Roaming The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.