Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How An 18 Year Old Boy Made His First Million In Business Legitimately!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How An 18 Year Old Boy Made His First Million In Business Legitimately!!! (414 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How An 18 Year Old Boy Made His First Million In Business Legitimately!!! by Theswdmanjohn(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2018
I know some of you might say it is not true!!! But let me let you know that I was like you before, I never believed people can earn money online legitimately in a more easier way other than doing stressful businesses.
As a matter of fact, I used to believe that anyone carrying laptop is a yahoo yahoo boy or a fraudster until I also join the internet business.

I am John Akerele, a farmer with about 21 acres of plantain farm in Odogbolu and Odeda area of Ogun state, an information marketer and mini importation business expert with over 100 students across Nigeria and United Arab Emirate, with a physical office here in Lagos and Abuja. I have been featured on TVC, Channels TV, Rave TV and Radio stations sharing knowledge about making money online legitimately, Well this is not about me but to show few people who will take action immediately and change their finance.

Well, I will like to show to show just 50 serious Nigerians who will want to achieve this same feat in 30 days, to get started, send SHOW ME to 08135167437 on WhatsApp and you will get started immediately, please I want serious people only because I am a very busy person but the first 50 serious people will have my time!!!!

Take Action Now and change your finances immediately

Re: How An 18 Year Old Boy Made His First Million In Business Legitimately!!! by Abjay97(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Thank you, dont show me

(1) (Reply)

Earning Money Online? / Best Reliable Custom Freight Forwarder Agent (esaycargonet) / Data! Data!! Data!!! Data!!!! Cheapest Data Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.