Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) (54910 Views)

Ezekiel Izuogu Produced Nigeria's First Locally Made Car (photos) / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by mema900: 11:43am On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:

He was conceived negatively

With doggy style?
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by seguno2: 11:43am On May 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I have come to realise that there is no such thing called a poor country,
There is only a failed system in the management of the country's resources!! We're really blessed with talented individuals but cursed with bad leaders.

Who allows the bad leaders into power?
Who elected them?
What stops the talented individuals to increase their involvement in community matters and public policy discussions as a prelude to political action?
What is stopping the people

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Jazzlite: 11:44am On May 16, 2018
mema900:

With doggy style?
Incest between grandfather and daughter-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by spartan117(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2018
@AutoJoshNG do you know how much one of them costs? I've been searching for an affordable luxury bus for a while now.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by louwie(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
There is only a failed system in the management of the country's resources!! We're really blessed with talented individuals but cursed with bad leaders.

Right and wrong at the same time.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2018
hisgrace090:

Even God himself hates ego.

God says he that lifted up himself shall be brought down.

Learn to allow others to praise you.

Igbo Amaka fills the net today, let's be mindful of this trend before it turns to arrogant.

Onye ma Ihe ji uche agbadu.

That's what I keep telling these nairaland boys

Stop boasting but they won't listen

Seriously, it gets me worried sick

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2018
harryfeese:
'Assembled' in Nigeria is not quite same as 'made' in Nigeria is it?

I reckon the parts are shipped from china. Its not made in Nigeria.

emmabest2000:
Made in Nigeria or Assembled in Nigeria?

5thElement:
You mean assembled in Nigeria.

Not exactly the same as made in Nigeria.

Nigeria does not make automobiles except plastic toy cars maybe.

These are Buhari Children. All they know best to do is to talk ill or water down every positivity that comes out of Nigeria. What makes you different from Buhari who went to tell the world our youths are lazy. Whether the parts were imported from China or not, they are MADE IN NIGERIA. There is no company in any country that makes cars and doesn't import parts. Not only car manufacturers! Didn't you see the ZTE issue? They import 20-25% of their products from the US, the very life of the company was threatened when USA put a ban on that. If you go to the market to buy ingredients for soup and come back home to make your soup, was your soup made in the market or made at home?
Make una get sense naa. Let's learn to celebrate good news from Nigeria please!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by hisgrace090: 11:49am On May 16, 2018
SoNature:

That's what I keep telling these nairaland boys

Stop boasting but they won't listen

Seriously, it gets me worried sick

Sonature, remain natural. Thanks!
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2018
[quote author=harryfeese post=67604341]'Assembled' in Nigeria is not quite same as 'made' in Nigeria is it?

I reckon the parts are shipped from china. Its not made in Nigeria.

What happened to Chinese Z.T.E? The moment the American expats left, based on Trump's policies, the company went dead. Even though the company was secretly dealing with Iran.

Let the Igbo-Ukwu project be a: BUILD-OPERATE-TRANSFER

The core automotive engineering technology MUST and SHOULD be transferred to our own people.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2018
seguno2:

How do you mean please?

I mean that all is good and fine
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by seguno2: 11:54am On May 16, 2018
Dearlord:
I mean that all is good and fine

By mouth only
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Edge1(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2018
laurel03:
ibo man..
Jelani Aliyu, a Detroit-based car design veteran from General Motors who’s best known as the designer of its Chevy Volt.

He was trained there and the company doesn't belong to him.

Compare him with Innoson

Use your head well.

5 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Teeboi56: 11:57am On May 16, 2018
More in d future
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by cvibe2: 11:59am On May 16, 2018
I can't see any phone charging port.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:

I reckon that you believe that all the parts of a Mercedes Benz are made in Germany. smiley smiley
he's still right and you're wrong .

There's a smile difference between 'made in' and 'assembled in'

Pick your phone or any electronics up. You'll see where they are made and assembled. It's very different.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
This are made in China Simple. Yutong no be Igbo name.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

Boastful, loudmouthed, arrogant, dimwitted, uncouth, chest beating at even mundane achievements...

Not exactly a lineup of virtues...
CHILD OF HATE AND HYPOCRISY I SIGHT U

IGBO AMAKA

5 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by mema900: 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:

Incest between grandfather and daughter-in-law.

Blood of lukaku!!!!! shocked
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 12:02pm On May 16, 2018
That's why anambra igbo are the only igbos I respect.

They are hybrid igbos unlike the rest.

Anambra amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
CHILD OF HATE AND HYPOCRISY I SIGHT U

IGBO AMAKA

Father of demons, I sight you.

Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

Father of demons, I sight you.

Igbo Amaka.
keep hating while we igbos keep excelling, u keep mute when vultures in this forum boost about Lagos but suddenly find ur voice on igbo matters

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
Made in BIAFRA land. Haters can take the nearest flight to hell (Sniper 2.0)

Guy your village lifestyle never commot your body despite your education and living in Civilised Lagos.

You never know say tribalism is the real vehicle to that hell you are talking about and you are already on board.

Save journey!

grin
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
harryfeese:

So what's your point?

Can Germany build cars or not?

It was made in Nigeria then?

Don't kid yourself. Any country can assemble a car.

the guy u quoted was modeled alongside okon Lagos just that his own stupidity it's still at the cradle level..Cut him a slack he will get there..Lol
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
keep hating while we igbos keep excelling, u keep mute when vultures in this forum boost about Lagos but suddenly find ur voice on igbo matters

I guess MTN just gave you free 5MB data and you're excited.

Go troll on someone else's mentions. Mi o raye.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by yazach: 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
Donald95:
Made in BIAFRA land. Haters can take the nearest flight to hell (Sniper 2.0)

Thief biafra land is in Israel
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:18pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

I guess you cannot challenge what I wrote earlier instead u are busy looking at an error due to typing fast.

VULTURISTIC BASTARDS.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2018
laurel03:
ibo man..
Jelani Aliyu, a Detroit-based car design veteran from General Motors who’s best known as the designer of its Chevy Volt.
don't mind that igbo boy his boasting not knowing that shekau is inventor of sucide bombing can igbo people try sucide bombing ? Igbos are just boasting for nothing
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2018
toluxa1:

These are Buhari Children. All they know best to do is to talk ill or water down every positivity that comes out of Nigeria. What makes you different from Buhari who went to tell the world our youths are lazy. Whether the parts were imported from China or not, they are MADE IN NIGERIA. There is no company in any country that makes cars and doesn't import parts. Not only car manufacturers! Didn't you see the ZTE issue? They import 20-25% of their products from the US, the very life of the company was threatened when USA put a ban on that. If you go to the market to buy ingredients for soup and come back home to make your soup, was your soup made in the market or made at home?
Make una get sense naa. Let's learn to celebrate good news from Nigeria please!

Now, if only you had an itty bitty sense then we might celebrate.

Silly youths celebrating mediocrity.

It is your type that gathers around one louvre frame window to commission it.

Other countries are MANUFACTURING electric vehicles you are here jumping up in excitement over mere car assemblage.

I don't blame you. Indomie generation children will probably never know that there was a time in the early 80s when Nigeria assembled Peugeot cars.

30+ years after you are still celebrating that.

You remind me of those useless PDP supporters that were celebrating Jonathan for the completion of some locomotive trains in the country. They even put his pictures in every compartment. grin

I don't even know whether to cry for you guys or laugh at your ignorance and naïveté.
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On May 16, 2018
You can say that again. Leadership has been our age long wahala. Vested intrest, insincerity is their watchword.
JasonScoolari:
Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
5thElement:

You HATE seeing other people progress, it eats u deeply into ur bone marrow

so full of hate and bile

but if it's Lagos, u all will raise your a@@ up in the air screaming eko eko whatever

nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury Buses Produced In Nigeria At 13th Lagos International Motor Fair (Photos) by laurel03(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
Edge1:

He was trained there and the company doesn't belong to him.

Compare him with Innoson

Use your head well.
innoson is just investor and you can't compare jelani brain with innoson.. the only reason i dislike easterner is because of proudness.
If not for bad leadership Nigeria been manufacturing cars since... Google leyland motors history in Nigeria they made land rovers in those days. Pan in kaduna, volks in lagos and one other plant in Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Car Won't Start When The Engine Is Cold, Why? / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son / ₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.