Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday (48660 Views)

Tobi Bakre Pictured With D'banj / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Photo Of Burna Boy Chilling With D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by bamirotola: 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
Stop spreading fake news, today is Wales birthday, Tonto and dbanj came to grave the opening of his new store at Jabi lake mall..i. e sapphire scent
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by fakuta(f): 12:17pm On May 16, 2018
GOOD AND HEALTHY LOOKING PEOPLE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by GuntersChain(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2018
omo see fold mountain, and the load isn't uniformly distributed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by GuntersChain(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2018
see fold mountain, and something isn't uniformly distributed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by Rhodiumic(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2018
Dewze:
This mama seems to be every where these days.

That Gucci bodyguard is just taking up space like he is the one people want to see.
he's not a bodyguard o. He's the boss of Sapphire scents.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by joenor(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2018
My broda I tire ooo
Auladimeji:
undecided Is that Gucci fake or original
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by hokafor(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2018
What is the name of that Gucci man? Is he a barrister looking at his pants?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 12:43pm On May 16, 2018
The legs are horrifying

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by fucktoto: 12:55pm On May 16, 2018
Auladimeji:

original fake!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by xamilola(f): 1:13pm On May 16, 2018
zoba88:
Tonto Dikeh, D'banj and others were pictured last week stepping out for the birthday of a friend Adewale Aladejana.

The celebrant is a social media evangelist, COZA church member and master performer for Sapphire Scents

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/tonto-dikeh-steps-out-d-for-birthday-of.html?m=1

OP ur desperation for fake news issa wawu, it wasn't for a birthday, it was for the opening of sapphire scents outlet in Jabi mall
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by austyn0(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2018
Kuriou:

Excessive bleaching
She looks so cheap and tacky like those girls that stand outside surulere clubs
Why can't she refine herskin and look polished like those black American celebrities instead of looking like ojota queen?
Do you know how much it costs those black American celebrities to maintain their skin? If "YES," how did they get the money for maintenance and other expenses?..... Tonto has repented and is probably channelling the money for maintenance somewhere profitable..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by isybeke(f): 1:20pm On May 16, 2018
Tonto's leg be like granny own

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by Paul112(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2018
Upon d cosmetic surgery, u hv bleached off ur first skin layer, legs like toothpicks.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by Duru009(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2018
Keep fucckin around hoe!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by gwama: 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
In her thoughts, she thinks she is Kim Kardashian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by febo15(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Auladimeji:
Pls ask Hushpuppi grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by deebrownneymar: 3:52pm On May 16, 2018
Na craze geh be dat. E be like say Karma wan give am K leg.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by benzems(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
hmm

Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by GraGra247(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2018
Bellgal:

Pls always learn to mine ur own business....

Was I minding "your" business when I aired my opinion. Do I need permission from you to air my opinion?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by pemiakd: 4:32pm On May 16, 2018
All na plastic body
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by Rapsino(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2018
Dewze:
This mama seems to be every where these days.

That Gucci bodyguard is just taking up space like he is the one people want to see.
He is d one celebrating...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by Crixina(f): 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
nikkypearl:
The legs tho'
I saw that too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday by chrisadebayo: 11:13pm On May 16, 2018
Wrong news... It was not a birthday, it was an opening and sampling party of Sapphire Scents at Jabi Lake Mall. I was there live

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested For Fraud In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.