Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist (45565 Views)

Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Gifty Powers: Who Rocked It Better? / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Valwezzy: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Reality star Gifty Powers has taken to her Instagram page to drag Rema after his Ethiopia music concert was cancelled.

By postponing Rema's eagerly anticipated concert in Ethiopia, the Ethiopian government has generated a great deal of criticism. Concerns regarding alleged satanic connotations in the artist's necklace were the reason behind the cancelation of the show.

Following the incident, ex-Big Brother Naija contestant Gifty Powers has publicly accused Rema of encouraging satanism through his songs and imagery.

Gifty Powers complained about Rema and made accusations against him on her social media page. She disclosed that she had carried out her own independent investigation and arrived at the conclusion that Rema was really advocating satanic themes in his artwork.

In her words;

"To Rema, shame on you. I couldn't believe it until researched it myself and found out REMA wore a necklace with a burned church turned upside down, like

The rate at people selling their souls to this idiotic devil eh!! Y'all think hell isn't real...ok nahh. All these are for fame and money. SMH

Then watched the video of him and Madonna hugging. I knew he had already joined the 666, As the saying goes "Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are".....You just lost a Fan. I'm deleting all your songs from my playlist. Nobody messes with my religion (Christianity)"

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/09/117511-shame-rema-deleting-songs-gifty-powers-drags-artist

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Hmm this is deep
She may be right because the world is deeper than you all see it.
I kukuma don't idolize any musician, infact I don't know many of them or their songs.

Truvelisback come let's analyze this later

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by duduade: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2023
Please who is this Gifty girl again

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by TemplarLandry: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by BOSSkesh(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Balablu bulaba

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Balablu bulaba
You behave so childish

How old are you

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Valwezzy: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You behave so childish

How old are you

You’re looking for trouble grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Botragelad: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2023
What's all this fluff about worshipping the devil? People are getting all riled up about religion, but the truth is, every faith sees things their own way. The devil ain't a bad egg just 'cause some religions say so. Let people believe what they believe and don't give 'em a hard time about it.
What's the big wiggle about satanism if no one's getting hurt?

Let's all just take a breath and remember that we're all different. Everyone sees the world through their own lens, and that's a good thing. It's only when we start judging each other based on our beliefs that things get dicey. So let's try to be a bit more open-minded, yeah? We'll all get along much better that way. And don't even get me started on symbols and meanings - that's a whole other kettle of fish!

People tend to get attached to symbols for their own reasons, but that don't mean everyone's gotta see it the same way. Like, one person sees a cross and thinks it's all about peace and love, and another person sees it and thinks it's all about control and power. It's all just a matter of perspective, isn't it? No need to for anyone to get their knickers in a twist about it!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by BOSSkesh(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You behave so childish

How old are you
Are you mental iyaebe

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by BOSSkesh(m): 8:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Valwezzy:

You’re looking for trouble grin grin
Don’t mind iconicR

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by ruggedtimi(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2023
Nobody messes with ur religion na u no go fight boko haram

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
duduade:
Please who is this Gifty girl again
have sense, listen to the message first.

This is why inferiority complex won't make you youths to calm down and hustle legitimately.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by talented321: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
U can delete the songs without making noise, rema get ur time...

18 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by pyyxxaro: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mmmmmsssshheeewwwww x10 Pro Max

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Skyfornia(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Who cares? Gifty be acting like she got moral..mtchww

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by ada9ja(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You behave so childish

How old are you

There is normal age and nairaland age

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
BBN contestant accusing someone else of satanism.
Wonders shall never end.

So, burned church turned upside down is the only satanic image she knows?

Didn't she see the eye of Horus boldly adorning the BBN logo?

Or didn't she know that the moment she auditioned for that show of shame, she indirectly got herself initiated to satanism?

Pot calling kettle black.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by KingLennon(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
It's nothinq new. The ones she still have their song on her phone are also the same on a low sad
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rema come and explain...

This one loud gan..

To Gifty.. Let her know that Boko Haram and Tinubu Muslim Muslim APc party has been messing with Christianity for a long time now..

where she dey?...

5 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
WTF is she
Oh the dumb girl in BBN house that year

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by MEGAWATCH: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
You behave so childish

How old are you

My friend stop being too personal.

7 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Kaybaba5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Everybody go Dey okay las las
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Douglad: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Anything to put her name in the news.

The peak of her fame was 6 years ago when she claimed she's never heard the name "Banky W" before.

I guess she's trying to recreate another moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by Juanmike(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Where is Iyaebe the cunt?

7 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by NaijaCover(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nawa o
Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by THEGALADIMA(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
I dunno why Gifty and the likes of her are triggered by the photo of Rema.
For Gods sake it's just an artistic impression.
In fact, you guys making an issue out of this is making the entertainment industry thrive more....."After all in entertainment industry all news is good news".....πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.
Gifty seff dey find attention, she needed not to make such an announcement.

6 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by YoungLionken(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
This is why I don't really get mad when Muslims deal with anyone who tries to make mockery of their belief in any way..

I really saw the image as I zoomed into it thoroughly. Whether Satanist or not, must you drag Christianity into it??

The see-finish (dragging men of God, condemning churches at every slightest opportunity, etc) is quite alarming but everyone seems cool with it...

13 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by obinna58(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
If Devil is working hard to catch souls for money then why hasn’t he come to Nigeria yet, is it not souls that is littered all over Nigeria facing intense pressured hardship, why would anybody think that Nigerians will chose to preserve their useless souls

People can literally sell their souls as cheap as 1k or plate of food

3 Likes

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by TongueTwista(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rema, we know.
Who is the said Gifty whatever?

1 Like

Re: "Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist by lendahand(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
If we judge her that was a housemate in bbn nko? What if we describe to her the meaning of the one eye symbol of BB? Pot calling kettle black. Rema only needs prayer for God's mercy on his life just like all of us need this same mercy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date / Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) / Mikel Obi & Boo Olga Diyachenko Secretly Engaged? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.