Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Increase Your blog Traffic Instantly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Your blog Traffic Instantly (396 Views)

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / Increase Your Blog Traffic For Free In No Time / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your blog Traffic Instantly by AJIKOLA: 12:34pm On May 16, 2018
One of the most asked questions you come across while surfing the internetnet is HOW TO INCREASE BLOG TRAFFIC?
Wow, does it surprise you may be not, may be yes.
Its one of the questions that bloggers are racking their heads on. So many bloggers are searching for ways to increase traffic returns on their blog, I mean which blogger does not wish to get 10,000 views a day. Reaching that mark can be a great achievement but it comes with a great deal of hard work and like I will say "some things just will take time.

Yes, time.

Achieving that is not a rocket science but you just cannot expect some things to happen, they need your efforts to happen. Traffic is very important when it comes to promoting your blog ,and it helps increasing your blogs authority. But there are several ways you can increase your blog traffic ranging from advertisement, Sharing posts etc. And sometimes it's just identifying what works best for you and improve on it.
I come across many tutorials on how to increase your blog traffic everyday, and if there is one thing I have found that, it's that what works for blogger A might not work for blogger B. All am saying is that stick to your own System and build from there, it doesn't matter how you do it, because what works for a blogger who blogs about entertainment niche might not work for the one who blogs about sports. The logic is just simple to understand.
Here I will sharing a tutorial on how to increase your blog traffic with the following steps :

GET YOUR CONTENT RIGHT

Before writing your posts, make sure to do your research thoroughly. Don't just post
Read more : http://megadiapost..com.ng/2018/05/how-to-increase-your-blog-traffic.html?m=1
Re: Increase Your blog Traffic Instantly by Dachibest: 12:46pm On May 25, 2018
My soccer blog has low traffic [/www.chigoals.com]

(1) (Reply)

What Programming Language Do I Need To Learn To Build A Forum Like Nairaland / I Need To Learn How To Blog / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.