Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

How Do I Get My Nysc Cert - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Get My Nysc Cert (655 Views)

Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert? / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Nysc Cert by ekoyo(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
Pls house i need ur assistance....i dropped from the nysc program after two months due to some personal reasons that is beyond me last 3yrs and now am in real need of my nysc cert...pls house any suggestion on how to go about or what to do so as to get it....thanks
Re: How Do I Get My Nysc Cert by chiommy123(f): 1:43pm On May 16, 2018
I think you should go to Nysc office in Abuja
Re: How Do I Get My Nysc Cert by hot1sauce(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2018
ekoyo:
Pls house i need ur assistance....i dropped from the nysc program after two months due to some personal reasons that is beyond me last 3yrs and now am in real need of my nysc cert...pls house any suggestion on how to go about or what to do so as to get it....thanks
bro go to the secretariat of the stated u started the program and give them your state code number to look fromyour file. u can go with the next batch this coming july but theres some letter that has to be written

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A Stream 2 / Any Corper Here Working In A Radio Station In Lagos / How To Copy Phone Contacts To Google Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.