Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert (33936 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / Graduate Goes To The Farm To Show Her Father Her NYSC Discharged Certificate / Female Corper Without Hands Shows Off Her NYSC Discharged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by igbudunwa: 1:18am On Jun 28, 2019

A youth corps member who passed out recently, has won the hearts of many with his kind gesture.

Corps member returns to his village upon receiving his NYSC discharge certificate to thank his mother who sacrificed all for him (photos)

Immediately he received his discharge certificate today, Ezeukoh Ebelechukwu, said he travelled home to show his mum as well as appreciate her for all her sacrifices raising nine children singlehandedly.

On getting my certificate, I went to d village to show my mum. what you have done for me, I cannot tell it all. my mum gave up all to raise me and 8 others, she sold every farm products for me to have the education she lacked. To the woman behind the success. RT for my mum.

I'm trying to stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks but thinking about the sacrifices she made for my happiness. I really can't but let these tears flow. There are a lot of my mates that I saw today at the village and i can't but thank her with what I saw'' he wrote

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/corps-member-returns-to-his-village-to.html?m=1

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by igbudunwa: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by rusher14: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Well done man.

Now make that certificate count.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Freestainworld(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2019
your mum deserves an accolade.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by XTHRONE(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just make her proud

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow I have been waiting for news and there you came

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Taiwojolly(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Blacksodje(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Real Mothers are special.

A mother's love for her kids knows no bound.

I love you mum

13 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
I pray she reaps her investment.

10 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Racoon(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
The joy of a mother.I rejoice with you brother man. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by AroOkigbo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Very nice.

Welcome to freedom. ..mum awaits the fruit of the Labour.
May God make it easy for you to make her proud the more, and may she live in good health to see your future successes.

May God bless and keep our mothers (and fathers too).
Congratulations, blood!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Hak24(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
congrats bro
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Righteousness89(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thank you Mom
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Femich18(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
rusher14:
Well done man.

Now make that certificate count.
That is the most Important thing and God willingly it will be possible for him and others that their parents pass through hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
May God bless everyone of us to take very good care of our precious mothers.

May God make us a source of joy to them.

May God give our mothers long life in good health for them to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Mothers are GOLDEN!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
You've done well.

Now, Go & make your momma proud!

For hair lovers check my signature
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by AmazingELixir: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Now the real struggle begins...congrats to him for completing his national call intact...survival of Nysc of late has become perilous.
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by FactBoyz: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Top 10 Jews Who Surprisingly Fought For Hitler
https:///2019/06/top-10-jews-who-surprisingly-fought-for-hitler.html

Impressive Images Of Mona Lisa As A Modern Day Lady
https:///2019/06/impressive-images-of-mona-lisa-as-a-modern-day-lady.html

Top 10 Coincidences You Need To See To Believe
https:///2019/06/top-10-astonishing-coincidences-that-you-need-to-see-to-believe.html

Top 6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Dies
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html

Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

Top 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Kids And The Foods They Eat Per Week
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Seventy7kings: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
dominique your attention is needed here. Spammers have taken over this good thread.

Thank God it's fixed
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Imstrong2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mother's (and fathers)are the best
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by vivalavida(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
This bet people don spoil this nairaland.
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Inflammatory: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Izeokwu....My man
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by datigbogirl: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
igbudunwa:

A youth corps member who passed out recently, has won the hearts of many with his kind gesture.

Corps member returns to his village upon receiving his NYSC discharge certificate to thank his mother who sacrificed all for him (photos)

Immediately he received his discharge certificate today, Ezeukoh Ebelechukwu, said he travelled home to show his mum as well as appreciate her for all her sacrifices raising nine children singlehandedly.

On getting my certificate, I went to d village to show my mum. what you have done for me, I cannot tell it all. my mum gave up all to raise me and 8 others, she sold every farm products for me to have the education she lacked. To the woman behind the success. RT for my mum.

I'm trying to stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks but thinking about the sacrifices she made for my happiness. I really can't but let these tears flow. There are a lot of my mates that I saw today at the village and i can't but thank her with what I saw'' he wrote

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/corps-member-returns-to-his-village-to.html?m=1

This one just dey use style publicize & position hinsef for job...NYSC wey be total rubbish and waste of time.

They won't snap this kind of pix on convocation but won't let us hear word with that useless fele-fele paper that's better suited as a tissue paper....mtchew undecided
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by blazer2018: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
May she live long to eat the fruit of her labour... And may d village people not have ur time.
Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by pyro62(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
How is this news now? Before na me him go carry discharge certificate come show?

Well, local mom is over glad

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert by Steve28: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
This nigga has to hurry up and bless his mum on time because age no longer they for that woman oo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Sold Vegetables To Train Him At The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.