Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. (79568 Views)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Aliko Dangote Bags Honorary Doctorate In ABU Zaria, Femi Otedola Spotted / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by askalawyer: 5:26pm On May 16, 2018
thats just to show you that on a normal day, no body send am message. I suppose when he gets home, he is gonna sit down and have himself some sober reflection. most especially if he did this for the attention.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Chai! If only their spiritual eyes could be opened. Some of them including the drivers go nearly cry by the time they see this video.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by sinola(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2018
autojosh:
Billionaire Oil magnate, Femi Otedola, uploaded a video of himself in a Molue to his Instagram page.

According to the caption, he boarded the Agege-bound Molue at Sango.

In the video, it was apparent that most of the passengers where totally ignorant of who he was as they paid him little or no attention.

He captioned it: "Recently took a ride on the Molue from Sango to Agege"

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUVL5vYMBM

https://autojosh.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-spotted-in-a-molue/

he would have settled all their transport fare naaaa....why is he showing that without extending some hands of friendship
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by HegenIkomkeh(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
I entered okada this morning to see school and no one recognized me. The okada man didn't even know my name.
undecided undecided

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:
Interesting.

After this reality show, as soon as he gets home, it will be straight to the bathroom to wash himself with a full bottle of detol.
Lol. Na was to you o. This your mouth sharp o.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by jhubril(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
Dear OP,

Otedola is a successful man who needs no introduction in a country where most of its people are living in abject poverty. He is a god of wealth as far Nigeria is concerned and as one of the undisputed rulers of that realm there is absolutely nothing to infer that he is hungry for FAME.

Were he to announce himself in this bus ,mischief makers like you would have told us of an ARROGANT OTEDOLA.

By paying attention to this mischief I have learned that no matter how good you are there is always someone who is frantically waiting to bring you down.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
swimmer:
This guy get political ambition...

plus his PR guys are working overdrive...
No be former Governor Michael Otedola son? Dynasty things loading.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by amazinghomez09: 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
Xhakazette:
I do that sometimes.
yes we know but most times you moses��
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by jhubril(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2018
jigsaw001:
People sef.... Was it god videoing him.... If it wasn't then how can u say no one knew who he was? Just saying!

Said the same thing
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by lifenajeje(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2018
Common who gets recognised in a crowded molue...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Orpe7(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
Father!
Guess them passengers no pray well reach for morning before them commot house.
This is what people mean by Father pls help me locate my helper of destiny

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by jhubril(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2018
lifenajeje:
Common who gets recognised in a crowded molue...

OP is a mischief maker. A bloody idiot!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by lastempero: 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
Why would they recognize him. Who hm help?

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by enonche85(m): 5:57pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:
Interesting.

After this reality show, as soon as he gets home, it will be straight to the bathroom to wash himself with a full bottle of detol.

And swallow plenty anti-biotics as well.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by AiiVee(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2018
alright

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by godofuck231: 6:14pm On May 16, 2018
Em no even pay the fare of every one on the bus, how can he touch the lives of people, I beg pass go!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by crafteck(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2018
And una pastors go tell una pastors ooo, social media pastors, una feel their presence more than the the God they advertise, flashing wealth
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by kwankwaso(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2018
No time for lag oo everybody mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by SmartyPants(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
400billionman:
Will recognizing him place food on their tables?

Quite possibly.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
solutionist:
Like play, like play, Femi Otedola has become a Nollywood star. Both as actor and director..

Apparently, the video of Farouk Lawan collecting bribe from him some years back, was a dress rehearsal for this new promising career.
grin
Kudos, egbon. grin grin grin

Since he got on twitter lol
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by akigbemaru: 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
autojosh:
Billionaire Oil magnate, Femi Otedola, uploaded a video of himself in a Molue to his Instagram page.

According to the caption, he boarded the Agege-bound Molue at Sango.

In the video, it was apparent that most of the passengers where totally ignorant of who he was as they paid him little or no attention.

He captioned it: "Recently took a ride on the Molue from Sango to Agege"

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVUVL5vYMBM

https://autojosh.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-spotted-in-a-molue/

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
monkey dey work,baboon dey chop
if u like enter overloaded train from ipakodo to ebutte metta,wey be say dem dey pack themselves like sardines,your children sef no care.
Dem dey chop your money dey go.

Kai,i remember train days wey we go pack ourselves like sardine.na only God know number of men wey dey 'release' for body everyday.
U and girl go gum like glue,ur soldier go dey get standing ovation
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by akigbemaru: 6:48pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Josh44s(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2018
Xhakazette:
I do that sometimes.

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
Esejojo:
Interesting.

Naughtiest
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:43pm On May 16, 2018
Something is definitely going on in his head . After all these we will get to the real bus top as he drives us all
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by sisisioge: 7:54pm On May 16, 2018
Yeeeeeee! I will hug him and not let go until he give me better job for him company o. Chai! Otedola kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by bejeria101(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
Make i wear bra? With what the daura relic is doing i dnt recognise who i see the mirror.
#sighbuhari
#strandedwithbuhari
#backtodaura2019
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by RexTramadol1: 8:30pm On May 16, 2018
Josh64:
Sango to Agege? Never seen a molue ply that route before.

You sharp!

Me sef Neva c dat kain wonda.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:44pm On May 16, 2018
Admin401:
Never heard of him if not for Nairaland. Wealthy people are not known by the masses, it's the noise makers in entertainment industry that are popular.
exacly wealth is different from fame or celebrity
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 16, 2018
Xhakazette:
I do that sometimes.

Sorry, who are you? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.