Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) (39368 Views)

Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Aliko Dangote Bags Honorary Doctorate In ABU Zaria, Femi Otedola Spotted / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by AutoJoshNG: 3:46am On Mar 15, 2019
https://autojosh.com/femi-otedola-2019-geneva-motor-show/

The 2019 Geneva International Motor Show started on the 7th of March and will be concluded on the 17th day of March. It is an avenue where the various auto companies present what they have on their drawing boards.

Our very own billionaire graced the show in Switzerland. He has the opportunity of feasting his eyes with the new Fiat CentoVenti concept; the box-fresh Ferrari F8 Tributo; the world’s most expensive new car (Bugatti La Voiture Noire);Honda’s first electric car; stunning 1800bhp Pininfarina Battista hypercar and lots more.

He is pictured around the KLASSEN Maybach with two men we don’t know their identity.

SOURCE: https://autojosh.com/femi-otedola-2019-geneva-motor-show/

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Buhdeuce: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2019
This is how to live without worries!!

42 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by tohyorsih(f): 4:03am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2019
Bo's boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by KingSatan: 5:17am On Mar 15, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nogodye(m): 5:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Ote money! Money is good.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by GistersNG: 5:54am On Mar 15, 2019
cool
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by daddylamba: 6:28am On Mar 15, 2019
dollar man
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Speedyconnect15: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2019
He travels as if he is moving from Unec gate to Kenyatta.

Money is gooder!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

12 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by tstx(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2019
Big Man

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by tstx(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
He travels as if he is moving from Unec gate to Kenyatta.

Money is gooder!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

Lion.... I hail thee

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2019
This man be living his best life.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Jesuslvzme(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Money speaking
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by olafunny(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
What do you mean by 'spotted'? He just made his presence known by taken the picture. It wasn't as if he was pictured hiding or unaware. Chaii

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by raypapy(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Money is gooder
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Spotted? Or he asked someone to take a photo of him with the men and car....

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Speedyconnect15: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2019
tstx:

Lion.... I hail thee

I hail back oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Offpoint: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Of what economics value is this thread to me? he wouldn't be that rich if he was spending his time reading irrelevant news.

Let me go back to what I was doing.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by princeade86(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Pls who davudo resemble self because his father is not lousy as he is doing. It rear for people to know him. Even if it is not that his shouting omo baba olowo up and down, nobody go know.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Starboytwo(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2019
That's why I hate taking pics in a group.... You will not show... But it was cool hanging out with Mr Ote$

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by abdulatif8: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Does Any Body Has A Jamb Pin He Has Not Used. I CAN BUY Them?
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2019
Buhdeuce:
This is how to live without worries!!

You can't handle the burden of such busines man for just two hours.... U will collapse.... His attention and mind is more divided there than when he's eating
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by UNBELIEVABLE: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Great men always mixing up with greater things.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by kufre2010: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2019
Lagos state Governor 2023 under PDP. Agbaje is not serious
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by kenodrill: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2019
I will be the first Nigerian to own this car
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Okuda(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2019
been there done that grin
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2019
So? Ote$ can go and check out "machines" to buy.
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Okuda(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2019
kenodrill:
I will be the first Nigerian to own this car
do you have 10m in cash at the moment? thats not rhe proce but can you boast of 10m cash in your bank?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Orpe7(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2019
Too much money na
Na to dey live life
Re: Femi Otedola Spotted At The Geneva Motor Show (pic) by Pascopele: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2019
8 boys were trapped in a cave in Indonesia, it trended round the world for days!

Nigerians were standing solid with them

Children are still trapped in a building that has claimed 8 lives already and Uefa Champions League is trending in Nigeria

Hypocrites
#HopeForItaFajiVictims

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu Slays 3 Months After Welcoming Son / Central Bank Of Nigeria Agrees To Mint The Gambian Dalasi / Woman Caught Mixing Grinded Pepper With Palm Oil And Colourings In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.