Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery (53189 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2018
cocoboss:
when a woman is so financially endowed.....wtf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by isybeke(f): 5:18pm On May 16, 2018
Its her money, she can give to whoever she pleases at any time for whatever reason
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by uncleolumi: 5:21pm On May 16, 2018
hmmmmm okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by dunedamatrix(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2018
Please can someone help me with 1k?

I'm a student, I'm hungry. I just want to eat.
Thank you.

Uba. Ac no: 2016229958. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Ligang: 5:27pm On May 16, 2018
Most times i marvel at the irrelevant things that people pay attention to,is it that they don't have things to think about or all their lives problems have been solved?

Imagine what has just become a subject of debate and controversy!!! This mortal body....that can be lifeless in a matter of seconds
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Sirpaul(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2018
I tell you
johnbuck81:
battle for relevance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by ahiboilandgas: 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh wants to appreciate Gifty for defending her!

When actress, Lilian Afegbai posted a sexy photo of herself and made a statement about loving your body the way they are, many thought she was shading Tonto Dikeh who had cosmetic surgery late last year.

Well, Gifty slammed Lilian and Tonto is happy about it and has offered her an iPhone X or any thing worth N1 million.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/cosmetic-surgery-tonto-dikeh-offers-gifty-n1-million-for-blasting-lilian-afegbai.html

make u transfer the 1 m to ur ghana landlord
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by bettercreature(m): 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
patyowr:
Abeg what work does tonto do?

Can't remember the last movie she......

All these gifts and money she's sharing, EFCC where are you?
She has a foundation,it's latest yahoo in town.Take pictures of children who are suffering from mild to severe malnutrition,send it to the United nation and other big donors around the world and wait for ALERT in $.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2018
Nonsense! Go and see your ex radiating by winning contracts here and there doing cool. He recently concluded the installations of IT and security equipment in the recently commissioned mega headquarters of the EFCC in Abuja and there you are, encouraging rubbish. Now we know your lies and cooked stories about Churchill are becoming obvious.

peeps, click the link below for details.

https://www.nairaland.com/4507532/olakunle-churchill-received-magu-commissioning
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by shugacain: 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
Any good Samaritan here should please help a brother in school with a little change to survive. 2086188351 UBA. God Bless.

check your account i transfer 10k please just manage it like that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by blowjob: 6:00pm On May 16, 2018
SOMETIMES,ALL DIS STUPID HOESSS,GO JUST DEY DISTURB.. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 16, 2018
jowhyte:
How does folks like Tonto makes all these monies self? Only from movies and endorsement deals?
As in eh...... The thing shocks me, she recently bought an iphone for Nina and so many other things she's done recently
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Icon79(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2018
Where did Tonto Dikeh got all these money she's been spending? I hope she isn't wasting the alimony her ex husband is paying her.

Or are all these just some cheap PR stunts

O pari
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Daeylar(f): 6:08pm On May 16, 2018
No matter what sha, Tonto seems generous. She gave Nina an iPhone X just because someone insulted her phone. Now she is offering N1m or an iPhone X to gifty because gifty defended her.
Nice of her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:17pm On May 16, 2018
One million naira "only"... smiley

That's nice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by SirBunky85(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=jowhyte post=67617218]How does folks like Tonto makes all these monies self? Only from movies and endorsement deals? [/quote
I wanted to ask same question cuz d way tonto dey dash out money,evn don jazzy dem no fit do am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by SirBunky85(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
brixton:
All these girls de crase, even me wey click this kind news sef I tire fo myself...!

That Lilian girl Na small Girl for those days for esegie police barracks for Benin with her mama

Tonto go just de behave like possessed woman, don’t these people see how Gene, Omotola and even Mercy Johnson carry themselves? These small small olosho have turned to instagram reactors
pls remove mercy from dat list
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by SirBunky85(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Money miss road!
Stupid people undecided
busy bodi...is it ur money?abeg free d lady
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Svelte98(f): 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
let her live her life and give her cash to whoever. that old woman should have known better. some people have perfect body and some do not. do not blame anyone for fixing their body parts that does not make them feel confident. na d same us day curse people here say dem no fine and their body no set. let people be.
if she gift someone 1million fine. is her money. if she feels satisfaction that someone helped her put to rest the stuff that feels heaving on her hart but she doesnt know how to respond to that girl, so be it. all of them na professional ashewooo. so anyhow dem wan live make dem live.

you way day talk mind your business and live your own life the way your mama plan am for you. people should learn to loosen up this old tradition in nigeria abeg.

everybody enjoy ur freedom.

1 chilled malt or anything worth 200 naira for you.�� Good response.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by fucktoto: 6:36pm On May 16, 2018
insecurity..

she has stylishly paid gifty to be her internet bodyguard.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by GistFullGround: 6:49pm On May 16, 2018
I thought Tontoh Gikeh was "Born-again"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by YorubaEmir: 7:25pm On May 16, 2018
Tonoto my crush o... and I de here de look for money I go take pay my M.Sc school fees shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2018
This girl sef, ehn who tell you say gift no get phone or no get money?

All I need is an infrared bga rework Station and DSO the two of them for half of the money.

Gift is making enough money for herself already. Haba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2018
Just like that? As in 1m dashed out just like that? Wey me dey here dey look for just... Make I no talk first. No be my own worst pass. But this is intimidation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Hargbo(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2018
johnbuck81:
battle for relevance.
see haters
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by newjosboy: 8:50pm On May 16, 2018
itspzpics:
Ogaju

See this :: Checkout this adorable photo of 2face Idibia [/b]and [b]her first love in bed http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-2face-idibia-and-her-first-love-in-bed/

When did 2face become a woman. Yoloba pple with confused sexes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by johnbuck81(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2018
Hargbo:
see haters
seems u are seeking for same thang those girls are craving for..please check the next door.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by deebrownneymar: 8:56pm On May 16, 2018
I keep saying It, does that love Tonto Karma Dike must drag her to SCOAN immediately for deliverance. Person don swear for am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Teecomm(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2018
I wonder why people use "am" instead of "I'm" undecided And of course "Naria" instead of "Naira" kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by Hargbo(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2018
johnbuck81:
seems u are seeking for same thang those girls are craving for..please check the next door.
I definitely will not mind an extra million in my account even if it will cost me knocking the next door and leaving yours
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery by SURElee(f): 10:02pm On May 16, 2018
Biko, make i follow blast Lillian so that dem go knack me with 1million naira goodies, i no fit shout. Abeg make i ask, how many movies Tonto don act this year? How come she dey dole out iphoneX and monies.

By the way, i also do not understand why Lilian has been ranting about her body, we know she loves her body already, no be only her lepa, kate henshaw has been lepa since the days of when the sun set movie and the world never end and Agbani darego since miss world. Make we hear word biko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold And Simi Goof Around With Their Baby / Olajumoke Orisaguna Confirms Divorce, Places Curse Of Misfortunes On Follower / Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.